Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I'm going to tell them they are essential and if I don't have them i'll be sick (i'm going to take 3 tetra's and have one before I get there) on the website it says they allow 1 x 500ml bottle of water that is already sealed, my argument is that 2 x 200ml sealed tetra's are the same.

Yeah i'm really looking forward to it...it's going to be immense :)

Hope everyone has a good one today :) x

Lani123 said:
I'm going to tell them they are essential and if I don't have them i'll be sick (i'm going to take 3 tetra's and have one before I get there) on the website it says they allow 1 x 500ml bottle of water that is already sealed, my argument is that 2 x 200ml sealed tetra's are the same.

Yeah i'm really looking forward to it...it's going to be immense :)

Hope everyone has a good one today :) x

Well u should say that, there really is no difference!
I am one bowl of cereal, 1 litre of water and one apple down-the day is going well :) Lets hope it continues! X

You tell them Lani!!

Caroline what you have had sounds yum!! I am trying to do SS+ today so have only had a shake plus water and coffee. However I have a headache looming so if that gets too bad I will switch to step 2/3.

Lisalu82 said:
You tell them Lani!!

Caroline what you have had sounds yum!! I am trying to do SS+ today so have only had a shake plus water and coffee. However I have a headache looming so if that gets too bad I will switch to step 2/3.

God ur disciplined! The thing is after a bit of analysing i decided that i need to sort out these food issues now and for me i dont think jumping back a step every time i fluff up is going to do that for me. We'll see, this is the testing week! X

Yep but feel really bloated today so will prob just do today - if I manage it!!!! Otherwise it could be cereal for lunch . Lol

Lisalu82 said:
Yep but feel really bloated today so will prob just do today - if I manage it!!!! Otherwise it could be cereal for lunch . Lol

Funny, in the end i didnt find step2 hard at all and actually hardly ever cheated but when i have tried to go back to it jeeeez, no way lol! With my version of step3 i am not having the carb with main meal an instead some more protein with salad, i dont need carbs and apart from the cereal they dont agree with me, thats what makes me bloated! Thank god we have this forum, i'd have no friends left (and would no way have stuck to this) by now! X

lil_legs said:
I'm a shake, a bar and 2 litres down having chicken and veg for lunch and a shake when I get home. Will peep at the scales in the morning and pray I'm no more than 10 st - def am today! x

Treated myself to orange bar instead of mousse, now i have a shake and salad&protein left. Drunk 2 and a bit litres and feeling good! Just arranged a surfing trip to south wales for 21st/22nd so want to be in really good shape for my wetsuit! X

lil_legs said:
Where abouts in wales? I've had chicken and veg so a shake left. Fed up tho lol x

Umm not sure exactly yet, mate is sorting it out then letting me know. Excited tho!

I felt thoroughly fed up yesterday but today im ok, seeing my cdc was the boot to le bum i needed, shame she's away so much this summer, might just have to drive to some randomers house to get weighed lol x

ive got a work do on the 27th so thats like around two weeks and im hoping to at least get to what i was before holiday !!

Well done today girlies on sticking to it xxxx

Ok, so second shake being drunk. Don't feel too hungry so ok so far!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Ok, so second shake being drunk. Don't feel too hungry so ok so far!!!!

Lisa, seriously! Whatever and wherever this magic will power super thing came from can u hand it over?! Ive stuck so far but step3, i literally would die of starvation if i went back i think! V v impressed! Now, if this rain would stop i could distract myself by running around outisde! X

MissieCB said:
ive got a work do on the 27th so thats like around two weeks and im hoping to at least get to what i was before holiday !!

Well done today girlies on sticking to it xxxx

Ul do it bub, u have been so so good sticking to ur shakes x

Wow I have missed such a lot and appear to have left half my brain in Amsterdam - Nufff said !

Needless to say dieting has gone out of the window but have had two not bad days, went to a new CDC and she is fab, not that my last one wasn't. She is also nearer to me. She is ordering me coconut shakes, I'm excited, I'm love coconut ( prob won't be the same as a piña colada tho )
I'm struggling to be 100% and have a lot on this next week, socially.
I will catch up with where everyone is at - sounds like you have all been having fun, mostly x take care x

Just got in from my run an the heavens have opened, thunder and lightning the whole shebang-scary! Still 100% with a shake and lil protein and salad meal to go, feeling virtuous! Lil legs we're doing it!!!! Missie hows it going over there? Lisa i know ul be doing good, cd nerd :cool:
Hi susie, ur back! U've seen how pants we've been so dont u worry at all! Xxx

Hehe nah, cant say i blame u! I will lk fwd to seeing piccies on fb :) I am either seeing mr masserati (i he is not jetting off to paris!) or goig on the lash in clapham on sat. Either way, drinks will be consumed! This thread shod be renamed secret alcoholics!

Back