Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Ok I am starting the day with a kettle bell session!!!! Then we are having the BBQ , am very excited my niece is just adorable. Not so excited about the kettle bells, have never used them before.
I have 15 mins before my sister comes round to torture me, still in me goonie - must move fat ass of settee!

Have a great day everyone X

susie chisholm said:
Ok I am starting the day with a kettle bell session!!!! Then we are having the BBQ , am very excited my niece is just adorable. Not so excited about the kettle bells, have never used them before.
I have 15 mins before my sister comes round to torture me, still in me goonie - must move fat ass of settee!

Have a great day everyone X

Morning susie! Kettle bells are aweome, ul love them! Just dont expect to be able to move normally tomorrow! I had my first lie in ruined by a bunch of cyclists congregating by my house at 7.30am, as i live in the niddle of nowhere in the country i was a little aggreived si thought it better i let them know this by sticking ny head out the window amd shouting. Oopsie!

No sports for me this morning due to torretial rain so i might go for a sunbed and then go buy a new bike hat. Not exactly thrill a minite but nice to have no plans for once! Enhoy thr day girls xxx

lil_legs said:
Still sts this morning. I'm showered, dressed, extensions in and waiting for my friend to do my lashes! Gettin picked up at 10.15 then it's all
Aboard the steam boat!! x

Good news re sts chick!
Have an amazing time today, cant wait to hear all about it and see the piccies xxx

Lost 1.3lb this week which is great!! Thank god Caroline you don't have to eat your new top!!!
My CDC told me I need to go up to step 4!!!!!!!!! And that I could do with putting a little bit on - OMG!!

So....... What to do with the kids today?? It's flooded everywhere, need to buy jars for there jam making so may have to venture into town. Could take them for lunch or cinema?? Hate it when my hubby is away as I can't go for a run or go to the gym :(

I still haven't done the DVDs Caroline - that's a must for today!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Lost 1.3lb this week which is great!! Thank god Caroline you don't have to eat your new top!!!
My CDC told me I need to go up to step 4!!!!!!!!! And that I could do with putting a little bit on - OMG!!

So....... What to do with the kids today?? It's flooded everywhere, need to buy jars for there jam making so may have to venture into town. Could take them for lunch or cinema?? Hate it when my hubby is away as I can't go for a run or go to the gym :(

I still haven't done the DVDs Caroline - that's a must for today!!!!
Fab news lisa well done!! Maintainance now then, wow!
Def a day for the cinema, or hire a film and buy popcorn and do home cinema, i used to do that with my dad and loved it!
Def a day for ur dvd's today, But i guess with two little ones runnig about its easier said than done! X

I have 3 little ones!! They are 8,6,4 and all boys so never a dull quiet moment in my house!! Currently they are playing table tennis.

Just trying the cocunut shake - not for me!! There's another one coming out in August, my CDC doesn't know what flavour but to replace the coconut. Have got lots of the mango as they have stopped doing it. I actually love the shakes!!!

Lisalu82 said:
I have 3 little ones!! They are 8,6,4 and all boys so never a dull quiet moment in my house!! Currently they are playing table tennis.

Just trying the cocunut shake - not for me!! There's another one coming out in August, my CDC doesn't know what flavour but to replace the coconut. Have got lots of the mango as they have stopped doing it. I actually love the shakes!!!

Blimey, serious handful!
Hmm im not a coconut fan at the best of times and was really disapointed with mango but on this diet there is no accounting for taste when it comes to shake. I love love love cappachino and choc orange and think i will always keep a supply of them in the cupboard.
Weather here still awful, dont know what to do with myself! X

Im feeling a bit annoyed. Got my whole family coming for late lunch tonorrow and i am making glazed gammons, dauphinoise and then bread n butter pudding with brioche. Such amazing food that i am cooking, and am then goingto sit at a table and watch everyone eat whilst i have chicken and lettuce, and will prob be fending off qestions all night as to why.
Thing is i do not deserve a treat, i did that on thursday, and have been so good last cpl days an i really really need to lose this week. Oh and also have my work social of cocktail making and dinner and night away on tues/weds.
Sorry, im moaning! Lisa u are the iron lady, coach me through sitting at a table with all this food!! Xxx

Well I have had today off, but am on step 4 as of tomorrow.

Caroline stay strong, imagine how good you will feel if your good. Little scared of this step 4!!

Lisalu82 said:
Well I have had today off, but am on step 4 as of tomorrow.

Caroline stay strong, imagine how good you will feel if your good. Little scared of this step 4!!

Ur allowed today off, ur under goal weight!!!
Ur right tho, i will feel good if i stick tomorrow. Ita just a bt embarrassing not eating anything the same as the others. Wonder how bad gammon is?! See how i feel tomorrow. Will run in the mirning so if i end up having a teeny bit of somethig its not so bad, but the aim is def not to!
Is step4 1200cal? Thats what most diets start people off on (ww's, rosemary conley etc) and if u stick to that u will actually lose not just maintain! Ive got to get some scales tomorrow, been meaning to for ages as mine are inaccurate and as not seeig cdc next wk and then only speradicly over summer i want to get the same as hers, ww ones i think. X

Step 4 is 1200cal, she wants me to do that for a week then up to step 5 - 1500cal. The bad thing is I was thinking if I could get down to 8st 7lb that would be great, but now she's told me I can't lose anymore and maybe should put a little on. I think I am going to have to be careful as I have the losing bug!!!

Step 4 is 1200cal, she wants me to do that for a week then up to step 5 - 1500cal. The bad thing is I was thinking if I could get down to 8st 7lb that would be great, but now she's told me I can't lose anymore and maybe should put a little on. I think I am going to have to be careful as I have the losing bug!!!

Losing weight, or rather weight in general is tough. I lost a lot of weight a few years back and got totally obsessed with it, getting the balance right is tricky. What clothes size do you wear now Lisa? You need to really try and look at yourself objectively, and also could you really maintain a smaller size? If you want an honest opinion if whether you should sts or could lose a bit more I would happily be that person as obvs I support the diet. Also, although my goal weight is 10st (which i was basically last wk) I too think I could stand to lose a nother half stone so know how you feel. Offer is here if you want it :)
I often think to myself (like every day) that losing is less hard and less scary than maintaining!
1500cal seems loads because of how little we have been living off but again, people do that to lose weight on other diets lol. x

Thanks Caroline your a star!! It's great to have some support from someone who totally understands.

Summer holidays are going to be hard for me exercise wise but come September I am totally ready to tone up and stay slim!! Hubby said he's going to get me a road bike instead of my mountain bike as its better. He is of the opinion that I also need to step up and stop the diet as he thinks I shouldn't lose anymore. Put it this way he wouldn't be happy if he thought I was actively trying to lose more!! Luckily for me he's away a lot at the moment so it's easy to hide it!! ( god I have heard of closet eaters but closet dieters!!!)
Hes away for 6days next week so I have the opportunity to go for it without him technically knowing, I could drop to step 2/3 for that time and have a good loss. It will be easier for me to maintain in August as we are away for most of it in Portugal / Germany / holland so will be living on salads fish etc, and no crap to eat as I won't buy it!!!

Whats your thoughts Auntie Caroline?? Should I go for it ??

Lisalu82 said:
Thanks Caroline your a star!! It's great to have some support from someone who totally understands.

Summer holidays are going to be hard for me exercise wise but come September I am totally ready to tone up and stay slim!! Hubby said he's going to get me a road bike instead of my mountain bike as its better. He is of the opinion that I also need to step up and stop the diet as he thinks I shouldn't lose anymore. Put it this way he wouldn't be happy if he thought I was actively trying to lose more!! Luckily for me he's away a lot at the moment so it's easy to hide it!! ( god I have heard of closet eaters but closet dieters!!!)
Hes away for 6days next week so I have the opportunity to go for it without him technically knowing, I could drop to step 2/3 for that time and have a good loss. It will be easier for me to maintain in August as we are away for most of it in Portugal / Germany / holland so will be living on salads fish etc, and no crap to eat as I won't buy it!!!

Whats your thoughts Auntie Caroline?? Should I go for it ??

Well personally i wouldn't drop to step2 as really it isn't a 'normal' way to live but u could try staying step3. That way u are eating food, some gd carbs (so ul have energy for exercise) but you will stil lose. Keep evaluating how u lk. If u do get to 8 and a half see how u feel about how ur appearance, really honestly. I thoroughly recommend u start taking lots of pics if u hvent already as what i see in the mirror (big fat blob) is not what comes out kn photos these days! I think just say to ur hubby that ur gonna try and maintain now but it with introducing exercise and moving steps etc it mght take a while for u to get the balance right (thats not exactly a lie is it!) He sounds fab and like he's been really supportive and obvs thinks u look lush at ur goal weight so try an keep him onside!
Also this is about health as well as how we look and what we weigh so i think its really important to eat and to start to get that exercise in. If exercise becomes a more regular part of ur life u can chill out about what u eat a bit more. Belive me if i had not been sweating it out every day i would not be losing, or rather my binges would make me put on waaay more! Plus i am so enjoying getting fitter. I've got the mapping apps for cycling and running and i love wtching my times inprove. Figure thats a better thing to get obsessed with than food!

Hve i helped at all?!! Wittering on over here :) xx

Last edited:
Your right, I would love to excercise every day but with my 3 terrors it makes it hard with the holidays!!
ok so will stick to step 3 this week and see how I go as only have 5lbs or so till 8 1/2 stone.

So must be a good girl for a step 3 day tomorrow!!

Thanks Caroline. X

Lisalu82 said:
Your right, I would love to excercise every day but with my 3 terrors it makes it hard with the holidays!!
ok so will stick to step 3 this week and see how I go as only have 5lbs or so till 8 1/2 stone.

So must be a good girl for a step 3 day tomorrow!!

Thanks Caroline. X

I think thats a good plan. Running after ur babies on step3 means te weight is gonna fly off anyway! See how u go, just do 't lose ur head with the dieting , but if u do i'll help! X

Thanks god for this site!! What are the running/cycling apps ??

The sun is actually out here so may take the kids to the zoo, although I have a million things to do around the house!! But walking around the zoo for 4/5 hours will give me more excercise!!!!

Lisalu82 said:
Thanks god for this site!! What are the running/cycling apps ??

The sun is actually out here so may take the kids to the zoo, although I have a million things to do around the house!! But walking around the zoo for 4/5 hours will give me more excercise!!!!

Morning! Suns out here too :) Torn between Staying in bed and geting up and outside!
Zoo sounds fab, i live literally aroud the corner fron whilsnade, ucan hear the train in my garden sometimes! And u r right, walking is def the way forward. Clean the house or whatever when the kida are all tiered out.
Im gonna go pour a coffee and a shake down myself so i have some energy for running. Xx

Ps i had a bowl of cereal ixn the end last n ignt, was sooo hungry i couldnt sleep!

Morning everyone, I am pleased to report sun is also out here in Scotland. Don't ask about the BBQ - could have been worse, could have much better. I have got my first weigh in tomorrow with new CDC and I am not looking forward to it, she text me through the week to see how I was getting on and I was honest so she knows not to get excited.
I have already F**ked up and had a bowl of muesli for breakfast, I am hoping that we are going to have an active day and as of tomorrow I am aiming for ss+ for the following week. Motivation - rightly or wrongly - ex being away for two weeks.
So goals for next week - ss+/be active every day/ and focus on my work (have lots to do)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend x

Back