Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

MissieCB said:
O yeah missed my WI on sat due to being hungover/getting ready to go out for more partying!!! My CDC is seeing me tonight to give me my products!!

Haha missie i did wonder what the hell happened to u! U did it in style ;-) lisa is the only one of us who is actualy always good i think, massive epic fail!
Oh well, we shall all be spending today undoing the weekend lol, and ive gotta buy sone scales too to do my own weigh in, yuck! X

I know im soooo gutted and its killing me to stay on track today with this hang over!!!

I know what you mean hun xx

Hi girlies, well took the boys out for lunch and had wraps so not on plan, then a couple of little galaxy minstrel things whilst watching ice age 4, but I have been to the gym tonight. So do I feel bad ---- no!!

I think we can get obsessed with it, and I think I need to get it out of my head. Not sure what's planned for the next 2 days due to weather but Thursday will def be me being a good girl.

Also I have being weighing myself before I go to bed and first thing in the morning!!! Which I have decided is not healthy!!!!

Also I have being weighing myself before I go to bed and first thing in the morning!!! Which I have decided is not healthy!!!!

me too thats why im making a stand to myself lol i KNOW ive put a good few pounds on, i actually feel around 10 & half but i dont actually care, i will get back on track on thurs and i will finish my packs off.. and then i will weigh and i now ill be around 9 st 12 or hopefully just under x

Just dont talk to me, mrs fatty over here! But ar least i cycled! Work shindig tomoz so that'll be a booze fest. Oh well! X

lil_legs said:
ive got a buffet tomorrow in work.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well!

Love a good buffet. Mini quiche anyone?! X

lil_legs said:
By the time im finished tomorrow you'll be able to stick a pin in me and burst me!

Hahaha, love it! And ul have to scrape me off te floor. Or out of the thames most likely as some bright spark thought punting after cocktail making would be a good idea!

lil_legs said:
Sounds like one of my bright ideas!!

I like ur ideas!
Im going to be attempting to drown myself again up ur way at the wkend, but this time on a surf board. Icant imagine me not having had a skinful of cider the night before! Cx

Love it how we all seem to have fallen off the wagon!!! Today's a new day and I am going to try and be as good as possible as i feel so bloated and fat its untrue, which is crazy as i wasnt that bad yesterday and i would say it didnt even go over 2000cal, however i am starting taking the psyillum husks today so hope that helps me out!!! Nails being done this morning, so that should make me feel better. Also holiday in 2 weeks!! Gonna try and get to8 1/2 st for then.

Had a barney with the hubby last night with has left me seriously stressed out. Not about the dieting but about how I don't have time for him and that when he's home he doesn't fit into my routine as I am always really busy. Bloody men!!!

loooool god I feel for you loool. I blimin cooked last night and not having anything killed me but keep looking at myself and thinking I have to get down to my goal!!!

Jealous of your buffett lil legs and also jealous of carolines night out!!! x

Morning all! I am feeling virtuous as i woke up at blimmin 6.45 so instead of lying there huffing and puffing i had a coffee and took the bike out. Only did 7 miles but went exploring which was an error as ended up coming back along the worlds biggest hill! Have certainly earnt my shredded wheat lol. Ive decided i will have a cpl cocktails tonight but am going to try and avoid wine and just go for vodka lime n soda which i love anyway. Also going to make the 'better' choices for our 2 meals out. I
Still going to have fun and let my hair down but i really have to nip this naugtyness on a day to basis in the bud a bit as have so much social stuff on over next few weeks i will end up massive again if i keep allowing myself whatever i like!
Xxx

Ps lil legs im going to swansea xx

Last edited:
Hi all been following everyone's updates for the last few weeks. Been on stage 2 for 4 weeks and I've lost a stone ideally I have another 2 stone to go.... But as this thread start... Where do I find the will power?
I'm so glad there are normal dieters on here where you have days off plan then catch it back up over the next weeks... That's my kind of maintinece. I'm not losing weight for anything or anyone specific. I have two children and just want my body back, my husband has been great and really encouraging..
Reading all of your updates has made me not feel so guilty if I have a malteaser ( by the way I'm a sales rep for mars chocolate so dieting is hell in work)
P.s enjoy Swansea its the best place in the world....I live there...ha ha

I think for me its all about doing it and getting it done, I just want to get down to the goal weight and start getting on with my life, so I am adamant I wont take time off it (bar my wedding!)

Back