Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

I am genuinely thinking of packing this in after hol if my cdc will buy my stuf back. Today i haven been on plan as such but have counted in everything ive eaten. I can just see that this will end up going in a cycle of denyig myself everything to lose weight and then puttig it on gain when i start eating normally.
I am still going to take my products away with me but hve a serious think about things. I think if i can just get back to 10st that is what i would like to do. What do u guys think? X

I was thinking this this morning we cant keep doing this for ever especially me as its SS only!! Really is getting me down :( Just wanna get to goal somehow think im gonna re-evaluate when we get to next friday chick...............that was our aim xxx

just thinking that im not feeling like im loosing anything and feel permenantly fat!

MissieCB said:
I was thinking this this morning we cant keep doing this for ever especially me as its SS only!! Really is getting me down :( Just wanna get to goal somehow think im gonna re-evaluate when we get to next friday chick...............that was our aim xxx

just thinking that im not feeling like im loosing anything and feel permenantly fat!

I am also getting down restricting myself in everything and then binging. I know it comes down to willpower so i guess im weak but this is a miserable existance really. I love exercise and will always keep that up but i need to be able to eat treats. I think def see how i feel when back off hol but this is such a waste of time and money unless u r 100% literally! X

I am also getting down restricting myself in everything and then binging. I know it comes down to willpower so i guess im weak but this is a miserable existance really. I love exercise and will always keep that up but i need to be able to eat treats. I think def see how i feel when back off hol but this is such a waste of time and money unless u r 100% literally! X

i AGREE!!!

MissieCB said:
i AGREE!!!

I genuinely wonder what it is that is making me unable to stick to it now when before i was so good hence getting to goal, its weird!

Boredom, starvation, want a life, need a life......................want me to go on?

actually im worried that is messing with my metabolism?

MissieCB said:
actually im worried that is messing with my metabolism?

Errr SNAP! Being on it off it etc cant be good for u! Certainly not good for my head thats for sure!

My mum was telling me about JUDD where one day on and one day off. Apaz was some programme about it on mon night and how good it is etc for lotas of reasons, not just weight loss. Either way i cant carry on like this. I either do this r i dont and at the moment i seem to be unable to! X

Last edited:
I'm with you ladies, I'm completely fed up!! This just isn't sustainable!! I haven't cheated(YET) but I think it's on the cards! Actually can't wait o finish up on this & join weight watchers, where I can actually eat!!!

Genuninly wondering what weighing on sunday will bring if i am good every day from tomoz. That would be 5 good days and 2 bad and 6 days exercise. I feel i should still lose something but we will see.

I am wondering whether to try JUDD when away, so one day on and one day off an see what happens. You don't go crazy on the off days, just have what u like within reason. FFS i am sick of this stuff dominating my life!!!!

delta15 said:
What is JUDD hon?

Have a little Google as i dont know the ins and outs, but its basically one v calorie restricted day like an ss styke amount i think, and then a more 'normal' amount. I think the idea is to keep body guessing.

Thing is no matter what we loose when we eat again it goes on again!!!

Karrinnae said:
Ladies if you look on the forums here there is a judd section with judd diaries etc etc

Thanks karrinnae :)

MissieCB said:
Thing is no matter what we loose when we eat again it goes on again!!!

I know, depressing :-(
Im going to go and sit outside for a bit girls (run and dvd at 6) I need to try not to think about all this for a while as is doing my noggin in! Basically its bezt possible effort til holiday as thats better than nothing and i shall be doing a serious 'think' when away as this can't go on. Xxxx

OK i have had some time out and feel a bit better. Done lots of reading on this site and on the web about JUDD and I think it is def worth a try, for me anyway. I recommend if you are struggling to be so restricted every day that you take a look. The restricted days are basically same as our SS ones.
I am going to give it a go until hols. I will have 3 shakes and some milk for coffee on a 'down day' and 3 normal meals and two snacks on an 'up day' eating what i want within reason. Tomorrow will have to be an 'up day' as am at alton towers an then friday will be down etc etc

Its nice to feel positive about this again as i k ow i can hammer out exercise without feeling dead this way. My mum is gonna do it with me so i will report back.
Thank god for minimims!!!!

I'm so confused!!!! :(

MissieCB said:
I'm so confused!!!! :(

About what darlin? JUDD or dieting generally?
In my opinion this would be really good for u as u know u are capable of sticking to 3 shakes (which is roughly 590cal.) just imagine udo that one day then the next you can have brekki luch and dinner and a glass of wine etc.

I realy feel i could do this. Obvs i have no idea if it will work for me as regards losing weight but again there is plenty of positive researh on it like CD and u never know til u try! All i know is it means i can have a piece of cake every other day and not want to kill myself with the guilt!!!

Caroline_Louise said:
About what darlin? JUDD or dieting generally?
In my opinion this would be really good for u as u know u are capable of sticking to 3 shakes (which is roughly 590cal.) just imagine udo that one day then the next you can have brekki luch and dinner and a glass of wine etc.

I realy feel i could do this. Obvs i have no idea if it will work for me as regards losing weight but again there is plenty of positive researh on it like CD and u never know til u try! All i know is it means i can have a piece of cake every other day and not want to kill myself with the guilt!!!

This is what worries me I have been having days off and days on so surely that's similar anyway and still put weight on!!! Xx

Back