Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Don't forget you've had a day of food doll! Did u weigh before you started juddd? x

Babe today is a down day and i weighed this time four days ago and was less!!! I've been going gym etc!!!

Fedup.com

lil_legs said:
From what I've read most people coming off something like cd do get a lil gain by the end of the first week coa ur body actually has food in it, give it a chance xxx

Yh but Dnt forget I've been off it for a week!! Awwww I dunno of I'm coming it going anymore :( just wanna loose weight surly it's not rocket science!!

Miss thats totally normally when u swap from a vlcd. And also why weighing at night u nutter, always first thing after a poop!!

Aaaand if u lk at bajoleth's daily wi's she doesn't seem to actually lose til after a whole wk! Be patient! X

Last edited:
Caroline_Louise said:
Miss thats totally normally when u swap from a vlcd. And also why weighing at night u nutter, always first thing after a poop!!

Aaaand if u lk at bajoleth's daily wi'd she does t seem to actualy lose til after a whole wk! Be patient! X

But still I shouldnt be more 5 pounds more :( x

lil_legs said:
Wait and see after a full week doll x

I agree. After like 3 days u cant tell anything! Step away from the scales! U need to have faith in things because noone knows whether they will work til its been at least a wk! Think about me, ive had to wait basically 2 whole wks to find out-torture! X

Caroline_Louise said:
I agree. After like 3 days u cant tell anything! Step away from the scales! U need to have faith in things because noone knows whether they will work til its been at least a wk! Think about me, ive had to wait basically 2 whole wks to find out-torture! X

Yh I know and god knows how u did it!!! I'm si rooting for u babe z

MissieCB said:
Yh I know and god knows how u did it!!! I'm si rooting for u babe z

Cheers hun, im rooting for myself tbh lol. I just have to remind myself (and yourself lol) that this isn't cambridge so i cant expect half a stone to have flown off! I said to legs i'd be happy with 4lbs, so 2lbs for wach week. Slow n steady wins the race and all that!

Legs i reckon between 8 and 9. Will doubtless wake up at the crack of dawn. Was waking up 6.30 in crete so 4.30 here, yikes! Good idea re work, u need to get well, tis v important!! X

Good luck xxx night girlies x

MissieCB said:
Good luck xxx night girlies x

Night hun, try and be positive and i'll see u in the morning for the verdict, eeek! X

Good luck hun! Any loss is amazing after a holiday! x

im just trying not to think about it lol. legs i hope u get a decent sleep and i will see y'all tomoz for chats and stuff xxx

Just landed and on way home. Depressing with a capital DEPPRESSING lol. Tum rumbling as it thinks we're two hrs ahead still but i am going to keep it waiting a cpl of hrs for a shake.

Yoyo i just cant get over how dedicated u are and i think tbh the scales should show u morefor ur efforts! What r u going to do after ur 100 days are up do u think? Bit of judddering?!

Legs hope ur feelig a little better? Miss r u still awake lol?!
Xxx

I'm thinkin of doing diet chef in a juddd stylee. I've got 3 or 400 quids worth of the food left and it is actually really tasty and very low in cals so could use sparingly on down days and double up on up days- as they are kinda small. Could be good way to keep track of my cals. Am very conscious that my all or nothing thinking may lead me to 'it's an up day! bring on the mcd's and cream cakes'
I agree, I defo deserve better losses. It's a shame for me! Last week i convinced self it would catch up this week, this week ive been able to half tolerate it because it was only 5 days since last weigh in - but if the 9 day gap till next weigh doesn't yield at least 5lb I'm going to be savage!

Sorry to hear your poorly legs, I hate being sick! Yuk! But 10st eh, every cloud has a silver lining!

I'm thinkin of doing diet chef in a juddd stylee. I've got 3 or 400 quids worth of the food left and it is actually really tasty and very low in cals so could use sparingly on down days and double up on up days- as they are kinda small. Could be good way to keep track of my cals. Am very conscious that my all or nothing thinking may lead me to 'it's an up day! bring on the mcd's and cream cakes'
I agree, I defo deserve better losses. It's a shame for me! Last week i convinced self it would catch up this week, this week ive been able to half tolerate it because it was only 5 days since last weigh in - but if the 9 day gap till next weigh doesn't yield at least 5lb I'm going to be savage!

Sorry to hear your poorly legs, I hate being sick! Yuk! But 10st eh, every cloud has a silver lining!

I think that sounds like a good and sensible plan, just so long as you aren't just eating the diet chef stuff on UD's, and have 'normal' foods u'd actually choose to eat too. Ur prob like me now where u just have no idea what 2000 cals of normal every day food looks like (though im begining to get it now) so tracking cals to start with on UD's is fine i think. I def think u should bin cambridge off soon. you have got all ur ever going to get from it by the sounds of things. most likely if u had a carb loading day (loads of healthy carbs) it would kick something off but no point risking now when ur so nr the end of ur challenege. really hope u do still get a big loss though, its bull sh*t that you havent, i was convinced! just goes to show that the theory about starvation mode is prob right! xx

Most def! That's why I'm buggered, I'm quite famous for my patience - in everything other than dieting! Always wanted it too quickly and so had to reduce further and further over the years to get results -which led me to cd, and now even that only delivers the weight loss that other folk get from changing from full fat milk to semi skimmed! x

I will have to come off it after this, I have promised my fam and friends that I'll participate in life - they'll tire of me being so boring before much longer!
Besides, this wedding on 15th is the start of a lot of parties, and my 40th in dec is looming :( I want to look forward to them and enjoy them. Over the last few years I have almost taken it as a personal attack if some selfish b@stard dares to have a party/gets engaged or god forbid married - don't they realise I'm trying to lose weight here??? X

image-3657084445.jpg

Back