Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
Settled for crumpets

Ummm, love a crumpet. Wish i was closer o h and i'd come and be nurse. Take it easy tomorrow yeah?

Ive jst done a 4 mile run and about to do some circuits. Run damn near broke me but needed to be done or else i migbt never go again!

Debating whether to bother with dins as its gona be so late after circuits but am running again tomoz morning with a maye before we go lndn so think i need some decent fuel in me! Xxx

lil_legs said:
No running on empty you!!

Don't worry, I'll do as little as I can get away with as possible! Planning to eat tomorrow too get my energy back!

When u back in work? x

Right mama legs im off to make some dins! My stomach muscles are a twitching mess now lol! Back in work 3rd sept. am def looking for something new soon though, had enough now! X

lil_legs said:
I know that feeling, no idea what I want to do though!!

I'm gonna tackle the mission of putting the wedding pics on fb now - argh x

Same! Jst know i dont wanna do this! Am going to see whats about in london. Need to move out asap before i murder my brother, and i feel oppotunities to meet men folk and generaly have a gay old time are more possible in the big city. Nows the time to take the plunge before i am 30 :-s x

Go for it hun!! x

Nowt worst than 'what ifs' so I shall take the plunge at some point in the new year i think. Need to stay in job til april really as that'll be 3 years which I think looks half decent on a CV. Maybe I'll have run of to vegas and married date man by then...or maybe not! x

lil_legs said:
Haha I'll come and be a witness!! x

Can u imagine! Chaos! U and missie roll in with the vino! Be amazing! Jst had a long skype with him. I reeeally hope im not disapointed on sunday, he is just great to talk to and so funny! Forgot how embarrassig my laugh was and just didnt stop the whole time ! Im all smiley and silly now! Xx

Hello girls, well I am one VERY happy yoyo! I got my redundancy!!!!! :) :)
I am a little scared, bit institutionalised after 19 years, and will be sad to leave (most of) my colleagues but I'm absolutely chuffed to bits to ditch the pressure - and ain't gonna lie -dying to get my mitts on the pay out!
And looks like I'm not the only one with reason to be happy ....holy f Caroline! In the 9s, that's just fab news, and big well done 2 mommy Caroline 2!
Salivating over the pic of your dinner missie, yum!
Poor legs still under the weather but amazing on the weight loss front!
I can't tell you how much I wanted to skip to the pub by work and get totally smashed this afternoon. Sodding cd! Hurry up 15th sept!!

Hello girls, well I am one VERY happy yoyo! I got my redundancy!!!!! :) :)
I am a little scared, bit institutionalised after 19 years, and will be sad to leave (most of) my colleagues but I'm absolutely chuffed to bits to ditch the pressure - and ain't gonna lie -dying to get my mitts on the pay out!
And looks like I'm not the only one with reason to be happy ....holy f Caroline! In the 9s, that's just fab news, and big well done 2 mommy Caroline 2!
Salivating over the pic of your dinner missie, yum!
Poor legs still under the weather but amazing on the weight loss front!
I can't tell you how much I wanted to skip to the pub by work and get totally smashed this afternoon. Sodding cd! Hurry up 15th sept!!

HOOOORAAAAAY! So happy for you lovely, thats fab news! Guess it'll take a little adjusting to but is clearly the right thing for you! The world is now your oyster :-D
Save up those drink tokens and you can celebrate big styleeee, champers all round! How are you feeling about things anyway, glad you sounds more cheery but realise that is job related and not CD!

Thanks for the congrats, i am beyone chuffed i must say and so is my mama! Really proud of her and hopes she sees this as the proof she CAN stick to a diet and will carry on. She has a poorly achilles tendon and she said she's not sure if just a coincidence but thinks it feels a little better, everyones a winner! xxx

wooooooooooooooo yo yo thats excellent im over the moon for you!!! Defo have a champers day when your next allowed loool what you gonna do now??? God im jealous caroline in the 9s and you paied off!!

O yeah its ok have our trip to las vegas lil legs with the vino to watch caroline get married loooool!!

Fab news bet you're chuffed!!!

Right I have my WI in an hour, he last weighed me at 9 st 13 so not sure what to expect really!

But I have my measurements now:

Thigh - 22 inches (down 1)
Hips - 36 (down 2.5)
Waist - 30 (down 4!)

Arms were no change but that's 7.5 Inches in 24 days, whoo!!! x

Thanks girls. Not sure what I'll do next, but it def won't invlove managing people. Will love being responsible for only my own performance again. It also won't involve presentations, they not fun for someone with my confidence issues!
I'll have a while to think about it, I think I'll be put on gardening leave in the next couple of weeks but my notice period is 16 weeks so won't be able to start a new job till new year anyway.
So if you could sort this wedding out by end of the year Caroline, I'll be available at a moments notice- have always fancied Vegas!

I've got fingers crossed for you legs, but with those inch results I'm thinking you're in for good news.
Are you feeling better now? X

Lil legs those inch losses are fab i recon your gonna be over the moon with your losses babe xxx

im really down today if im honest i know im moaning loads but im so gloomy and have nooone else to talk too my other half is fed up#!!! I know my clothes are tighter and i know im heavier I have been going to the gym and working hard! and sticking to this new diet! I know it early stages and stuff but tomorrow is my weigh in and i know ill be up about 4lbs i think.

I actually feel like crying :( I genuinly look like this purple smily

and just to add im so sorry for being the negative one out of us all and to bring everyone down when your all so happy xx

Legs, so glas ur feeling better darling, but still take it easy yeah. Those inches lost are just amaze, im sure ul have a gd weight loss too but if mot who cares as u are clearly gettig smaller! I'd be so happy if i could get another inch of my hips and thighs!

Yoyo, seems like u have it sussed but gofor whatever makes u happy! Im realising that life is to short to do things u hate, whatever ur age, and im def getting to that point-need to hale things up a bit! Ur right though, i expext u available for drunken bridesmaids duties lol! Im just hoping for a little kiss tbh, or do we not do that ln 1st dates, its been sooo long i cant remember!

Missie, just u stop belittlig yourself and you-can say whatever u need to say here to us, its the law! Christ knows we all do it at some point. All i can say is that after switching from cd it is to be expected, ive read that loads of places. If u are sticking to ur down day cals and exercising u will see the benefit soon. Ur weight is not fat, it is water which is prob why u r so bloated. U need to be patient and stick with it coz if u chop and change to something else ul only have the same thing unfortunately. Have some faith babes, know it sucks but i also know it works and dedication pays off! When u say WI, r u still seeing ur cdc? Confused.com. Big cuddles xx

I had a b***ocks night sleep but had to get up as promised my friend we'd go running before london, pain in the t*ts tbh! Got a banging headache but gona have a fruit and greek yog brekkie and some of my new green tea with lemon, oh and two nurofen lol. Hopefully will sort me out! Xxx

Last edited:
Don't be silly missie. I for one dont mind you venting! Thats what this forum is all about- weight loss SUPPORT. We will all be cheesed off at some point, dieting is frustrating. I've been a moany cow last couple of weeks over my results and believe me if I don't get under 10 and half next thur I'm going to be raging!
I know it's hard when you feel like you're going in the wrong direction but try to think long term, you are on a plan now that could work for the rest of your life, it may take a while until your body settles down and adjusts to the lack of milkshakes, and that it isn't going in and out of ketosis anymore, but it will be so worth it in the long run. No pain, no gain and for folk like us watching lbs creep on that we have sacrificed so much to lose is truly painful!
Caroline and legs have cracked it cuz theyve held firm and got the balance right, and we can do same.
By time I finish my challenge you'll prob have cracked it too x

Back