Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

Hey guys hope your all well!!!

Im having my calorie free soup (well nearly) and feeling much better today.....thinking of going to the gym tonight but not sure as dont wanna feel rough tomorrow again!!!

Works stressing me nearly lost it loool x DEEEEEEP BREATHHH

yeah all good lol im not as stressed anymore either lol

Will power is something I am definitely losing :-( I started on 810 a week ago and my first weigh in today has been so disappointing - 4 measly pounds, and I have felt so hungry all week. Please tell me it gets better

I got mullered at the gym and scared myself as thought I was going to pass out!!! Granted she was working me hard with circuits but she also took me for a chat about my diet!!!! Wooooa I got a rollicking!!!!!! Have to eat more if I wanna work out!!!!! She was not impressed x

CD As ruined my brain and my metabolism!!!!

Flare said:
Will power is something I am definitely losing :-( I started on 810 a week ago and my first weigh in today has been so disappointing - 4 measly pounds, and I have felt so hungry all week. Please tell me it gets better

Flare honey it's hard I'm not gonna lie but it does work!!!

We all couldn't keep it up babe so I give u all my luck and u can do it!!!!

If u need advice were here just not managing cd at the moment x

Flare said:

Just dropping in to show you something:

image-2475092349.jpg

So there you go, be :-D

Flare said:

Good. If it helps i did 810 and also 'only' lost 4lb wk1. Biggest loss was 7lb and smallest 1lbs but in total in 5wks i lost 1st6lbs. My problem was/is maintenance but the diet itself really works. Just keep plugging away xxx

here here xxxx

Morning Peeps feeling really good after my gym last night woke up without feeling tired despite staying up later!!!

Also had some porridge first thing as recommended x YUM x

thanks honey had a snack of a grapefruit and soup and now feel like a fat bi$$h and hate it!!

This thought of eating more is scaring me big time!!!

Hi all, off to London for my birthday celebrations tomorrow - be back a right fatty

Found out the ex has been seeing someone for months, actually happy cos I can properly move on now :) and I haven't thought about him properly in weeks xx

Well babes at least u know so put him behind u where he deserves babes ok xxxx

Have a great weekend honey wanna c some pictures xxxxx

Yeah it's the final nail in that coffin, wasn't nice but I am glad I had a feeling that was the case anyway!

Gettin ready to go now, hour an half to kill before my train and brrr it's cold!!

Hope ur doing well x

lil_legs said:
Yeah it's the final nail in that coffin, wasn't nice but I am glad I had a feeling that was the case anyway!

Gettin ready to go now, hour an half to kill before my train and brrr it's cold!!

Hope ur doing well x

I know it's tatas!!!!!'

I'm off to gym too xxx love it x

Back