Willpower.... where do I find that?!?!?

lil_legs said:
I'll be back in the gym from 5th nov - operation red dress is on!!

Show me a pic chick x

Morning peeps anyone's weigh in xx

Is it yr birthday today?? If so happy birthday chick xxx still want pick of read dress x

Where is Cazza hope she is ok xx

Not my actual birthday til Thursday :) just lots of celebrations!

It's the dress I posted a pic of a few weeks ago, but gonna have to hammer the gym and be around 9 & 1/2 I reckon for it to fit! Eek

Havin a carb free day today (so far so good!) and also Tuesday to try and minimise the colossal gain I'm heading for! If I am around 10 & half at the end of my bday celebrations I'll be ok with that, will have a stone to lose then- eeeeek

Thinking of going for a run this morn x

Confused thought clocks were going back tonight!!!!'nmmn

lil_legs said:
They have lol minis is slow. It's 8.21

Well done on the run! I'm just getting fatter and fatter ah well no use worrying til I can do something about it, a week tomorrow... Eek!!

F it chick just have fun babe I've done so well xxx

image-1909662355.jpg

Hi all! I can't start cd until I've seen the GP on Thursday for him to sign off but I was wondering about willpower.
Most people find it hardest at home rather than at work but I think I will be the opposite as I'm used to having a drawer full of goodies at work which I eat when I get stressed or wound up (which is most of the time!). At home I'm not too bad., To be honest I'm getting a bit bored of eating so SS will be. Perfect for me! ;-) I will still have to find something to take my mind off it at home I reckon but I think housework is the way to go. It's about the only 'exercise' I can do at the moment and if I get the extra energy I've read about there's a chance I will have the cleanest, tidiest most organised house in on caster! It would make avarice change :)

Lil legs I soooo need one of them tonight is not good night!!!! Relationship wise!!!

Spookiness hey chick kinda trying to read ur message but too pissed zxx

Ha that made me smile lool no not heard from her!!!!!

Having relationship dramas today and thoroughly fed up!!!!!

Awww thanks chick.... So this morning I'm shattered and annoyed OH went out for couple hours yesterday at mid day then said he would be back for tea but rolled in fu''ed at 11 turning all the light on falling everywhere. He is supposed to be on call. And I have to get up at half five!!!! He spent the whole eve blanking my calls!

I'm I being a witch and over reacting???

Deffo not I'd be pissed off too!! My ex used to do that, but he'd go out fri or sat and come back a day or 2 later - what a fool I was! Yours isn't like that just got carried away in the pub - was a big footy day!

Have u spoken since? xx

What's he do to be on call?

Back