woman of the year awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will see you on Sunday then Laura :) xxx

I dont know much about it - only what I have read on here, so hope that my Consultant has more info on Thursday at class! x

you certainly will!!
i see your from solihull.. im just down the road in acocks green :) which group do you go to??

Thanks for your help Mini-mog... i really appreciate it :)

Laura xx

I go to the Shelly Farm group in Monkspath. You will have to come and find me - im the blonde dizzy one!

<<<< see pic! hehe! x

my mum can fit in one leg- so im hoping one day i can fit in the other leg heehee

hope i can get woty next year and go through to districts- it sounds like an awesome experience!!

gutted i don't qualify this year :(

xxlicklelauxx said:
you certainly will!!
i see your from solihull.. im just down the road in acocks green :) which group do you go to??

Thanks for your help Mini-mog... i really appreciate it :)

Laura xx

I'm not far from you both other side of the city but had plenty of good nights out in solihull :) unfortunately won't be at WOTY awards tho but hey there's always next year with plenty of hard work!

Enjoy both of you x

OMG I didn't realise I had to do a talk!

Ok I'll try!

Well I won the class WoTY! Gobsmacked!!!!

5 more sleeps arghh lol, i have just been out today and got my brows reshaped and my lashes tinted, nice to have abit of pampering away from the kids after all with 6 of them i get very little me time lol

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone from minimins going to district finals tomorrow & sunday. Can't wait to hear how you do! X x X

caramumofmany said:
5 more sleeps arghh lol, i have just been out today and got my brows reshaped and my lashes tinted, nice to have abit of pampering away from the kids after all with 6 of them i get very little me time lol

6 children!! I have 1 and she keeps me very very busy! She's almost 2, lovely age but I have to watch her like a hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back