WW Meet - next Saturday!!!!!

Twiggy

Is in the Zone
Hi all

Are we going to meet for drinkies before the restaurant - or just meeting there??

Me and Sha are staying the same Premier Inn as Rach and Claire ... what's everyone else doing?

V excited to meet everyone (and a tad nervous :D)

Twigs
xxx

Hey Twiggs

I'm a big nervous - lots of people are going in 2's - I'm going with ex bf but he will be depositing me at the door on me tod he he

We are staying in Quality Inn just up from Broad Street

well cant check into hotel till 2 & its 3 hrs drive from here - will take me FOREVER to get ready so prob just get to Jimmy's for 6.30 I guess ?! Need time to have a dutch courage drink in hotel whilst I'm getting ready lol-

well cant check into hotel till 2 & its 3 hrs drive from here - will take me FOREVER to get ready so prob just get to Jimmy's for 6.30 I guess ?! Need time to have a dutch courage drink in hotel whilst I'm getting ready lol-

We're all gonna be turning up a bit tipsy by the sounds of it. Just checked out the street on google maps ... there's a walkabout bar very near - so Sha and I might pop in there - will be cheaper than hotel :)

I've gotta bottle ready to take with me - sure there will be coffee making facilities in room - wine outta mug - suits me fine - I'm not proud he he :D

me n Claire are due into Brum for just after 5.. so depending on how long it takes to get checked in and ready etc, we might be out for a drink first..

Smirky might be joining us for a few before / after depending on whats happening :)

Charly is getting to mine for around 6, and possibly meeting M at her hotel, doubt we will be there any earlier that 6.30 but a quickie in walkabout isnt out of the question:D

just think by this time next week we will all be stuffed to the gills and saying "what nerves?"

Cool - so shall we say we'll meet in the walkabout even if it's just to gather everyone together before moving on to the restaurant ?

Ill go wherever im told!:D x

No-one need worry re drinking too much and loosing their way as I will be stone cold sober boo hoo tiny tum doesn't allow yet so I'll be able to shepherd everyone up like a large cuddly sheepdog and drive us towards the restuarant or anywhere we need to go.

I just can't say how much I'm looking forward to this in a nervous way of course

M

lol phew thank goodness for one sober person :)

xx

No-one need worry re drinking too much and loosing their way as I will be stone cold sober boo hoo tiny tum doesn't allow yet so I'll be able to shepherd everyone up like a large cuddly sheepdog and drive us towards the restuarant or anywhere we need to go.

I just can't say how much I'm looking forward to this in a nervous way of course

M

MrB informs me that there's a llyods nearby which would be good for drinks after.

Thats the spirit Charly!!

Lloyd's is close to Walkabout :) and reflex is across the street pretty close to travel inn etc :) People usually love Broad Street it is pretty good, but just gets majorly packed out Lol

if everythings so close together, i might be able to do heels! :D

I think I will meet you at the restaurant if thats ok, what time should I get there?

I'm wearing heels ... well I'm starting off wearing heels ... will probably end up walking back to hotel in my socks .. it's been done before .... just better not be raining lol

if everythings so close together, i might be able to do heels! :D

Back