WW Panic Button

it's cos peeps put their hands in the biscuit tin instead of on the pc ;)

this is such a good idea :)

lets keep this thread near the top so we can find it easily when we need it .... if its gets lost i'd have given into the craving by the time i'd found it, lol :D

I needed this thread last night but forgot about it. Just couldn't stop snacking yesterday, used 8 weeklies lol! x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

i always feel snacky on a thursday evening but i'm sure its cause its the day that breaks my usual routine.

i always have breakfast, then a late (ish) lunch then nothing till i get back from zumba (about 9:30 by the time i get in and get my daughter into bed) .... last week i remembered to have a slice of bread and a ww soup about an hour before i had to go out which was "normal" tea time but i forgot yesterday as i was really busy in the kitchen making part of my tea ready for when i got home and making todays tea for when i get home today (i'm goimng to the clacton air show) .... i must say i really noticed the difference not having the bread and soup! .... also i think i'm working harder at zumba now i'm getting to know what i'm doing more !

i had a ww from heinz sweet chilli chicken and rice (8pp) then had it with 20g prawn crackers (3pp) and a massive pile of stir fry veg and beansprouts (which i'd already cooked so just had to ping in the microwave for 3 min :) ) ...... and although i knew i was full i still felt i needed something heavy and filling to fill a hole (that in my head i knew wasn't really there ! ) ... i'm sure it was because of the zumba ! cause i don't usually feel like this.

i was good though and i resisted ! .... mainly cause i knew i would need my weeklies today for eating out and i'd used all but 1pp yesterday ! :eek: ..... thats the most i've ever eaten since starting this diet (except on a day when i haven't eaten out) ! .... i couldn't believe i'd eaten more then usual and that was the day i felt i needed more !

I needed this thread last night but forgot about it. Just couldn't stop snacking yesterday, used 8 weeklies lol! x

8 weeklies is not a snack, it's a nibble! when i snack it's about 30 weeklies lol x

smirnoff said:
8 weeklies is not a snack, it's a nibble! when i snack it's about 30 weeklies lol x

I could've kept going trust me! I went to bed early to stop myself snacking even more haha!! X

Feeling really snacky despite already being over my dailies. AND just having had dinner and pudding. I have the weeklies to accommodate it but don't want to eat myself out of house and home as I only keep diet-y stuff in!

I'm feeling really REALLY like I want to scoff chocolate and crisps. I'm in between maybe breaking up with my OH (massive row, see my food diary for details lol) and I just want to comfort eat!! :( :(

Don't do it!
Your feel even worse after!

I've had half of a 900ml tub of ww vanilla flavoured iced dessert and I don't know what brought the urge on, oops

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i just had a chicken royle n supersized chips n a strawberry cornetto even thou i had only had 16 dailys left n no weeklys :( n been so good this week :(

I am sitting with a twirl and a bag of wheat crunchies in front of me... must resist!!

Did you? x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i think this is a fab thread! I have a friend (who i am doing WW with) who i text or ring if i need that support! But obv peopel have lives and she cant always get back to me! i think this is fab! good luck every1 and well done on weight loss so far :):)

omg eaten nearly 20 weeklies on first day of week :(

blonde_sue said:
omg eaten nearly 20 weeklies on first day of week :(

I did that this week too hon!! :(

azwethinkweiz said:
I did that this week too hon!! :(

Aww have u just kept to dailys since?
I think i always eat t most on first day of new week :-(
Always try nt to use them or at least keep them for a night of drinking x

This thread is awesome, not needing it at the moment but i'll no doubt be back here in the near future lol xx

Do you ever get the feeling wen ur so hungry you just want to eat the most fattening thing you can find? Failing that a kebab!! I will resist jus finding it reaaaly difficult :/

Hehe I feel like that a lot. I'm like "mmm I'd love some chips or curry or a massive bowl of pasta" lol! You can resist, course ya can ;)

Back