www.yoursclothing.co.uk (take a look it's fab plus size clothes CHEAP)

Laurie

MM addict
Last summer i came across this brilliant 'plus size' clothing website.
I was getting tops for £5 or £6 really pretty ones which i swear would have been over £20 in Evans.

They do free delivery for orders over £60 , they sell gift vouchers (which i got for Xmas) and you can pay via paypal too.

They do have some stores in certain places some of you probably have even been in one...

Just thought i'd reccomend the website.
I am NEVER EVER shopping in Evans again... after finding this website its fab...

take a look let me know what you think...

XXX

I've been on that website. Are the clothes good quality? xxx:)

yes everything i have got from their has washed up fine, its trendy stuff too which is good.
i just realised they're opening a shop in Lakeside shopping centre on the 8/4 woo hoo
x

Hey I can second this shop. I found them recommended on Minimins - can't remember which board it was as I have done that may diets LOL!!! I'm really gutted because the smallest size they do is a 16, and as I am losing weight I am in the smallest size. I ordered a boat load of stuff and was pleased with everything and didn't need to send anything back. I sent them a nice e-mail and they asked me if they could put it on their testimonials pages (I didn't realise you could add a testimonial yourself). They've currently got a sale on too, so go, go, go!

GRRR Laurie - how dare you post this reminder about this wonderful shop. I have just been online and ordered 4 tops (grand value of £20 though LOL)

Back