x Nee's Journey to slimville x

Hey hunny!

Good to see you back! :D

Glad you are back on it and feeling a little more in control! I know your soooo busy with work but maybe you could plan for the day ahead the night before so that you have everything in place as soon as you get up for breakfast and when u get home!

You can do this

lotsa love

xxx

Can I join you all - you seem so positive?

Although its not really my place to say so (cos its Nee's diary) I'm sure we'd all agree: welcome, the more the merrier.

Now I know that I lived off pizza last weekend and there was the small case of the leftover coffee cake I made but honestly I've been really good overall and I'm bit gutted to have stayed the same. Out on the town tonight but really really going to try hard this week. Have a good weekend Nee and her diary-ites. Mwah, mwah and hugs.

Hey hunny!

Good to see you back! :D

Glad you are back on it and feeling a little more in control! I know your soooo busy with work but maybe you could plan for the day ahead the night before so that you have everything in place as soon as you get up for breakfast and when u get home!

You can do this

lotsa love

xxx

Yep, this week have been much more planned, and taking cup of soups with me :D

How you getting on?

xx
Can I join you all - you seem so positive?

Of course, all can join in :D

Although its not really my place to say so (cos its Nee's diary) I'm sure we'd all agree: welcome, the more the merrier.

Now I know that I lived off pizza last weekend and there was the small case of the leftover coffee cake I made but honestly I've been really good overall and I'm bit gutted to have stayed the same. Out on the town tonight but really really going to try hard this week. Have a good weekend Nee and her diary-ites. Mwah, mwah and hugs.

Hmmm pizza :D

Have a fab night

xx

Today is weigh in and have managed to lose 4lbs :D hoped I might get back into the 18's but that is now my aim for next week :D

Today is weigh in and have managed to lose 4lbs :D hoped I might get back into the 18's but that is now my aim for next week :D

Well done you - such a clever girl. I'm having a week of mixed success. Just out of interest why do you think that last week went so well for you? Any tips? xx

Neeee!

How are u doing sweets! R u still
Around?

Xxx

Bad Nee ...The Return

Hey everyone!

I havent been on here for ages!!

Slightly embarrassed as I am in no better position other than I havent gained :)

Deciding that I need to get back on things but not knowing what or where to start!

Will try and get posting again!

Hope everyone is well

xx

Neeeee so pleased you back! I need a major kick up the bum! Ha

Hope your well xxx

Hi Nee, I am in the same boat. Only I've gained... I'm finding it hard to get the motivation to get started

hey you, Im sure we can do it.... I sau trying desperately to convince myself!! ;)

Neeeee so pleased you back! I need a major kick up the bum! Ha

Hope your well xxx

Hey You sweets, I need an even bigger kick, its bloody hard aint it!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weighed today at 19st! Which is exactly what I left at last time, so at least I havent gained :D

We can all do this....

Well for a first week there was no loss, but also no gain ... I suppose thats a good thing :D

Yes a sts is good,

What you up to these days???

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas and ready for the new yr!!

I haven't yet weighed after pigging ha ha but will be very soon, then I am starting exante so will be starting a new threads in the exante section.

Hope everyone is well :)

you should keep this one going too.. so we can see how you are getting on...

good luck with the weigh in hun xx

Yes I agree. I'm starting back on plan in the new year.

Hope you are all doing OK - Kes are you still following Slimming WOrld?

Yes I agree. I'm starting back on plan in the new year.

Hope you are all doing OK - Kes are you still following Slimming WOrld?

not really... i cant afford to go to the meetings as well as what i am doing as currently i am on VLCD to get into a dress for the 12th jan. but might go back to SW eventually, as i did like it.

you should keep this one going too.. so we can see how you are getting on...

good luck with the weigh in hun xx

I will keep this one going :)

How did your interview go?

X

Back