Pregnancy Yay....

Sammy 21

Silver Member
So glad they have set up a sub forum for us pregnant & breast feeding mummy's.
I'm currently 23 weeks gone with my third baby. I have gained 19lb so far which is more than I would have liked, I've been loosely sticking to plan the past couple of months to try & slow the weight gain down a bit as the first trimester I ate everything edible!
I've managed to get back to target after both previous pregnancies but would like to do it sooner this time, am hoping Sw will help get there !
Be nice to hear how you other pregnant ladies are doing?

So glad they have set up a sub forum for us pregnant & breast feeding mummy's.
I'm currently 23 weeks gone with my third baby. I have gained 19lb so far which is more than I would have liked, I've been loosely sticking to plan the past couple of months to try & slow the weight gain down a bit as the first trimester I ate everything edible!
I've managed to get back to target after both previous pregnancies but would like to do it sooner this time, am hoping Sw will help get there !
Be nice to hear how you other pregnant ladies are doing?

Hey Sammy, gaining 19lbs ain't bad at all! I'm nearly 12 weeks and I will find out at WI tonight how much I have gained since 7 weeks... It's gonna be bad! ;)

There is a sticky thread in this section that we use for chat and there is lots going on there so come and see us all for chats xxx

Good luck for wi!

What's a sticky thread, & how do I get to it?? lol I've been on here for months & don't have a clue! x

Good luck for wi!

What's a sticky thread, & how do I get to it?? lol I've been on here for months & don't have a clue! x

Thanks!

If you are on the computer stickies will appear at the top, that's why they call them stickies cos they always appear at the top. On the app they are in a separate tab - look at the top, it's called 'stickies', you just click on that xxx

Back