Your height/weight/size

It's so odd isn't it? I was watching the end of the biggest loser and one lassie came up 16st 13lb and all I could think was......gees I hope I don't look like that! :( bad me I know but is is what perceived weight does to your brain.....loving this thread though!

thanks for the table boggins, that was a lot of work!

another thing to add.
i was in a charity shope and there was a brand new wet of body fat scales for £5.
so of course i had to have them, just to add to my insecurities!

anyhoo.....set them up for the 3 of us.
on i went, weight...same as ususal scales....bodyfat calculator...error.
steve and claire went on....weight and bodyfat calculated.
me again....error. hmm.
checked the book.
error message means 'out of range'

so. that means my bodyfat is more than..........50% !!!!!!

now i hate myself even more. 50% for crying out loud!

Thanks for the table! I keep the extra 0.5" because I use the CDC BMI calc and it makes a diff to how obese I am/not as the case may be.

Taz - I'd go straight back to the charity shop with those evil scales - LOL

Having checked the other thread too, I can update that my body shape is a lopsided, inverted, apple weeble.

My chest moves for no one. I lose weight from my back, but that means my cup size keeps going up - even Bravissimo were beginning to struggle.

Last edited:
Hi, I am 5,7 and weigh 12 stone 4, currently fit into a (tight) size 12 jeans and tops. But if they have sleeve is prefer my old size 14s as i have broad shoulders and a deep chest. When i was at 11stone i fit into 12 with a bit of room. all my weight is on my back and shoulder and upper arms so a bit disproportionate.

BTW i found this site a while ago showing a graph of photographic images of people of different weights and heights.. very interesting, find your height and wight on the graph and compare with the other people there.

Photographic Height/Weight Chart

I was stood with a lass I know from spin last night.....we got chatting about this and she is the same height as me, but weighs 13 st, all chest really and nearly passed out when I told her I was 16.... It's weird isn't it ;)

I'm so gonna interrogate that table tomorrow when I'm back on my lapdog! I lurve statistics (and excel lol)
I'm 5'6" and shamefully back at 15st dead. 18 on top and 16 (tight) on bottom. My lowest weight was 10st 3 and I was still a 16 on top due to boobage and 12 on bottom.
Jim's gonna love the boobie talk if he pops in here lol.

Great table (I am nerdy too!) but you have the wrong height for me. I'm 5'7" not 5'6"!

I'm currently 245lbs, 5ft4 and a size 22... at nearly 270lbs the size 22's were getting too tight (eek!), and now at 245lbs i could possible squeeze into a 20 if it was a generous size / old clothes.

Wow this reallly shows the difference because I'm 5ft4 and 252lbs - so only half a stone difference between us but I wear a size 24 if I'm wearing jeans and my top half is a size 26!

I was reading a lady on another forum (not diets) the other day who swore that she was 5ft2 and 17 stone....but wore a size 14...though I have to admit I think that she was either fibbing or wore massively elasticated bottoms!

wow i can't imagine someone only being a 14 at 17 stone no matter how good their weight distribution. I have to admit that when i was close to 270lbs the 22's were too tight and a 24 probably was needed, although right now my 22's are definitely loose and falling down and i'm 17stone5 (243lbs).

My weight is pretty evenly distributed which is why i think i can get away with a smaller size at this weight, i guess that is something i should be thankful for although it's not so great when posing for photos cos i don't have a 'good angle', i'm fat from every direction. I am fat everywhere, face, fingers, toes, everything puts weight on with me (apart from my boobs, i'm relatively flat-chested for a fat person). I have problems with finding tops that fit me because they are always really baggy in the chest area, but tight across my stomach. I am only a b-cup now and my boobs are shrinking the more i diet, i can't imagine what they are going to look like when i get down to a reasonable weight, but i guess that's not really the bigger problem here, the weight is!

Sorry Spangly. I'm trying to work up the enthusiasm to update the table, and will amend your height when I do so. I will get the table done, I just put myself off because it took so long last time. I promise it's on my list of "things I really want to do". Just under "pulling hairs out of the plughole" and above "scrubbing the cat litter tray". ;)

PS I too have a massively elasticated bottom. :D ;)

Back