Yumymumy does it slowly :0)

Yesss x weighted to! I've caught that once but can't remember when it's on? I must sky plus it hahaha I need all the motivation I can salvage! Xx

rowanx2 said:
I dont think the uk weight loss shows are as good as the American ones, but I cant get the usa ones now I lost sky 3 grrrr.
Although i did lke celebrity fit club! xx

I wonder if you can get USA version on the Internet? It's worth a try hehe xx

i keep meaning to download the us version of the show for this series, i also used to watch weighted too, apart from i dont have sky anymore, just freeview, so i cant watch it anymore. I do love weight loss shows tho, they really inspire me!!

Me to bitter I love them!

Well another day done and dusted :0) one step closer to Saturday morning!!! I'm starting to look a little more toned buy not sure about slimmer?! We shall see very soon!! Managed to have a good work out and stick to the plan so all is good!! :0) xx

Thank you!! I'm very excited I hope I'm happy tomorrow :0) today has been a long and tough day. And my first day off the gym since monday so I feel very chubby!!! Fingers crossed! X

i didnt do exercise today either and feel like ive eaten too much but ive done the same as every day, just not exercised! good luck for morning!!

bikerkitty said:
i didnt do exercise today either and feel like ive eaten too much but ive done the same as every day, just not exercised! good luck for morning!!

It's strange! The endorphin thingies really do exist I think ;0) xx

Weigh day - so I weighed in today at 12s 12.2lbs i am pleased with that, as I have vowed to do this slowly! Getting myself out of the mentally that I'm gonna see huge drops every weekend!! It's roughly 1.5lbs!!! :0)

I am feeling more toned already and generally very positive about this new lifestyle!!! I normally loosen the reins a little on weekends but I'm being strict this weekend as going to the usher concert on Wednesday with 5 other friends and were going to make a night of it :0)

I'm going to get to the gym today again! HARD!
Xx

Last edited:
Well this weekend has gone well so far!! Stuck to all healthy food and within my cals, exercised, but it's Sunday again and considering a night in the cinema again with hubby. Last week we shared a large popcorn and a large pic and mix with brazil nuts! Mmm it was yummy, but probably stunted my loss last week. I'm not depriving myself of treats like this, I just need to balance and have just one night a week as opposed to 7!!!!! :0) xx

if i go to the cinema i tend to take my own stuff so that i know whats in them and tends to keep me on track better. just a thought but like you said its nice to have a treat night :) im tempted to have a treat tonight but i dont want to mess anything up!

Well I'm back.... We shared. Large popcorn and a pick and mix with chocolate! But I'm not very worried as same thing last week and pulled a decent loss off :0) ill have to be stringent at the concert on Wednesday and ontop of the gym tomorrow going to do a few lengths in the pool :0).... Looking forward to Saturday already!! Xx

Thank you :0)

Had a nice workout in the gym today. Looking forward to hitting the pole tomorrow again :0) x

stig said:
You are almost making me feel that I should take up Pole Dancing, thats for exercise only!

It's fun I really like it :0) I'm keen on seeing what the instructor will teach me tomorrow x

Back