Yumymumy does it slowly :0)

I am going to ask a friend if she fancies going to a class with me. Nice to get fit and have a giggle, it does not look easy!

Tuesdays are always a busy day for me :0) diet wise, fab, pole dancing so fun I have such a laugh :0) really wish it was on more often!

Tomorrow night I have a night off planned so fingers crossed that will be fun enough to be worthwhile :0) x

So tonight I have the usher concert to go to with 5 friends! Were leaving at 2pm so I'm just having an hour or two with my DD then going the gym for a hard work out and then getting myself ready to set off :0) we still havnt decided where were eating yet, so it could be a burrito vs a jacket potato on the menu.... And I know where out until 3am in a club so my plan is pick the healthy option and stick to vodka diet coke :0) no kebab!!! Haha wish me luck!!! Xx

stig said:
Really enjoy yourself tonight; Have a vodka for me.

Ohhh I'll have one for every member on the board hehe xxx

enjoy yourself!!!

Thank you guys :0) x

Heyy I had lots of fun thank you :0) although my diet went pair shaped! Planned to go to nandos so I thought brilliant, then we saw the queue... And chiquitos it was. I shared a platter for 4 and had a Cajun beef wrap! Couple of vodka diet cokes, then in the convert 2 glasses of wine!

I have noticed my habits have changed mind, my hubby had Ben and jerrys from the vending machine in the hotel and I had a mouthful and gave it back, really didn't Even feel like it. I could eat a whole tub 2 months ago!!

Xx

sounds like you had fun, how was usher? not really a fan but i do love going to gigs :) in fact i have seen usher once at a mini festival lol i only know that pop your collar one tho hehe. oh and that oh my god one? lol! is that even usher :/ oh i sound like an old lady!! hows the diet? back on today??

He was good yea, tinchy strider as Support was good :0) I opted out of the full English this morning! Waited until we got home and had my first food, jacket and tuna :0) 500cals at 1pm, so still on target for a snack and meal tonight :0) been feeling a little miserable today, maybe it's the alcohol in my system!! Xx

i felt like that yesterday after i ate the wrong foods, i think your body gets used to having the nutriants it needs and then when you go off plan i think it makes you feel sluggish the day after, could be the alcohol tho ;) xx

Feeling really annoyed today. I peeped on the scales a day early and I've gained the weight I lost last week. 1.4lbs it's so frustrating that I can one night going slightly over 1250 cals, still exercise 5 times the week drink my water and I even use carb blockers and I don't even sts! How the hell am I supposed to maintain at goal if I can't even have a sts on plan.

I'm not worried about losing I know that's the easy(er) bit! Just got me thinking if I'm so good all week and very occasionally dip over 1250 cals how on earth can I eat 2000 a day and NOT GAIN of that makes sense :0).

That does totally make sense! Dont be hard on urself though! We all actually have to live as well as diet we cant never go out again! It will be gone soon. I think some of us will just always struggle with weight and will have to be careful for ever :(

debsxdiet said:
That does totally make sense! Dont be hard on urself though! We all actually have to live as well as diet we cant never go out again! It will be gone soon. I think some of us will just always struggle with weight and will have to be careful for ever :(

I was just saying to my husband my weight has fluctuated since I was 10! I think I have a cack metabolism!! X

me to i remember going to slimming world when i was 14 and i was something shocking like 18 stone. I have done ever blooming diet under the sun! I will always need to be on a diet my whole life i think! Hey ho lol!!!

Back