§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

Hey MissAma ...... I could give you a real run for your money...... I really am a serial weigher!!

I understand what its like to look after a sick parent. Looked after my mum a few years ago while she fought her battle against lung cancer. It was both a horrible and a special time if that makes any sense at all. Special - because my mum and I got to spend the last 5 months of her life together and we talked like we never had before.

I obviously wish it had never happened but it did and I wouldn't have missed sharing her last journey for anything in the world :( ...... just wish she could was with me now and could be part of my journey.... she'd be so proud .....

Ohh and can someone tell me how to get that glitterty thing in my signature block! last time i copied the code it didnt like it lol!

Viki

Hey Team Members :D
I'm holding up ok - although I have definitely found this week harder than last week for some reason. Maybe its because I'm also a serial 'weigher', and so far I have only lost 1lb. Weigh-in is on Monday, so I really hope I can manage to lose 2 more lbs. A 3lb loss wouldn't be too bad!

Although, my period is due at the beginning of next week, so that might explain why I haven't lost much this week so far. We'll have to wait and see....

xxxx

i have lost 9.5% so far. And i have a weigh in sunday morning!!!

How is everyone today. I'm good. Firmly in ketosis! and feeling really chuffed proud and happy..ooo and after 2 weeks with no hot water or heat...i now have both lol...i'm on top of the moon!

Oh yeah and i just wanted to say i am dreaming of a peanut butter bagle cant get it out of my head!

Viki
x

Now i have a peanut butter bagel in my head!!!!! I love both lol...i shall dream tonight and hope it satisfies my urge lol :8855:

Thanks for the support, Iv not been too bad today but I'v now got peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches on my brain lol.
Weigh day is on monday and like you all I get on the scales every time I go in to the bathroom and like you Bonzo I'm wishing my life away too it's madness.
Well ladies the bath tub is calling me its what I have to do when wine creeps into my mind, I think I must be a secret alcho x x x

Sorry girls i was just sharing how i feel! lol not with jelly though blurgh. Now you have put me off my dream food lol. Everytime i open the freezer the bagels are sat right in front of me i have now hidden them behind my hubbys ice cream which i dont like any way!

So is no one going to tell me how to put that glittery signature on the bottom i tried the orginal code and it just keeps saying invalid code
. Please help me ladies!

I am off to Bingo tommorow night and i cant wait, its one place where you are too busy to eat or drink so will be going with a bottle of water and a banana tetra yum yum!

Viki
xx

Right have added anyone who has posted on this thread on me friends list.
Hope we are all going well and i think we will need support over the weekend.

I thought it may be time to introduce ourselves a wee bit if thats ok with everyone else. So here are just a few details about me:

I am 29, married with no children, have 2 dogs and 1 cat and about 20 fish lol. Have tried loads of diets and even had reductil of the doctor but the reductil made me really ill. I cant diet as i have no patience so thought i would try this as if i see a loss and feel different it may just motivate me. I am doing this for me and also to prove to my OH that there is a skinnier me under here. We are going to Mexico in August so would like to actually get under the water when snorkling I seem to be to boyant to get down under the water lol!

So thats me!

Hello ladies

Viki
xx

Nice to meet you Viki

My name is Bonnie. I've recently turned the big 4-0!! I am married and have 3 kids, 11 year old twin boys and a 7 year old daughter. I'm from Surrey but have moved around a lot with my husband. We've been in the USA for 20 months now and love it here. The kids have settled in really well and we hope to get our greencards soon.

I have been overweight for most of my adult life and I've had enough. I've been to WW, SW done Atkins, Rosemary Connelly and even tried xenical for a while. I guess all have worked but not for long. I think the temptation was always too much. I did contact LL a couple of years ago, when we were living in Germany, but they didn't have an overseas programme. I thought about trying Optifast (don't know if they have it in the UK) a few months ago and went for a consultation but they wanted over $3000 up front...... decided that might not be a good idea. Anyway I came home and started looking at other VLCD's. Came across CD and decided to give it a go. I understand that the CD I am on is not the same formula you are all on but it seems to have the same results.... altho not as many flavours.

I guess I am doing this for me but for the rest of my family too. I want to be healthy and see my family grow up. I want to be able to wear nice clothes and I'm tired of being a fat mum..... even here in the USA!!! I want to be able to do more with my kids and who knows...... maybe even have another one!!!

So is no one going to tell me how to put that glittery signature on the bottom i tried the orginal code and it just keeps saying invalid code.
Please help me ladies!

xx

Sorry mollymoo, just read your message.

If you go to edit signature then paste the following link into the box:

[@URL=http://www.GlitterMaker.com/][@IMG]http://www.glittermaker.com/temp-images/1/260/glitter-sparkle-123218833920855.gif[/IMG][/url]

Make sure you remove the @ from [@URL at the beginning and [@IMG or it wont work.
You can also change the colour etc by going to the following website:
GlitterMaker.com - Glitter Graphics - Free Glitter Graphics - MySpace Glitter Graphics

Write what you want in the text box, then ecit the colour you want by clicking on the small colour wheel. Then i use the link in Forum Hotlink (1) box. Hope this help xx :)

Nice to meet you both mollymoo and Bonzo. My names katya and im in Hampshire UK. I'm currently doing my PhD and living with my partner. I have a doggie but he lives at my mums house.

I too have been overweight most of my life (I'm 21). I've tried slim fast (YUK!), atkins, low GI and reductil. The reductil worked and i lost 4lb a week. and lost 40lb total. Then i went to uni and lived in catered halls and put it all back on. I couldn't afford CD up until now, so couldnt use it. I'm sp happy i love this diet, esp the porridge lol!

Hi Diddums

Thanks for the info re the blinkie....... I managed it altho couldn't find a heart but Its pretty mush there!!!

Well, a little bit about me. My name is Elizabeth, I am 24, and I live in South Wales with my husband and 2 staffordshire bull terrier dogs (Bailey & Saffie). Hubby and I have been married for just over a year, we own our own house, and we both have reasonable jobs.

The main reasons that I am trying to lose weight are:

1) We have been trying to conceive for 18 months with no hint of success. My husband has had a semen analysis (all fine), I have had blood tests (all ok), and most recently I had a laparoscopy & dye test (again, all fine). I have now been prescribed metformin (it apparently has links with increasing fertility), and if I am not pregnant by April, I will be prescribed Clomid.

So yes, I'm hoping that losing my excess weight will not only increase my chances of conceiving, it will also mean that I am not a huge whale when I eventually do get pregnant!!

2) We are going away on holiday in May to Greece, and I can't bloody wait!! I want to lose as much weight as possible, and then go away and really enjoy myself. Eat & drink what I want, and then no doubt need to get back on the CD wagon when I get back to lose the 10lbs I'll probably put back on!! :8855:

3) I want to feel more attractive. Don't get me wrong - my husband loves me just how I am and I know that. But still, I'd love to feel confident enough to walk around in front of him wearing just my underwear. At the moment, I'm getting my inspiration from watching MTV Dance. Have you seen all the hot, skinny women they have on that channel??! Whenever I get a weak moment, I just put that channel on and try to envisage myself looking like them (albeit with a few more stretchmarks, and cellulite than them, but you can catch my drift...)

The lowest weight I have been since I have been an adult was when I lost 2 stone and was 12 and a half stone. That happened after breaking up with my ex, and I felt really good. I think I am one of those people who carries their weight quite well. People tend to be quite shocked when they find out how much I weigh. I think I have quite a big frame, and I tend to carry my weight all over, as opposed to in just one place. When I got down to 12 and a half stone, I was obviously still overweight for my height, but I actually looked quite slim. I was a size 14, and for once, I was happy with how I looked.

But then I met my husband and contentment set in. I put on 4 stone within 2 years, and when I started Cambridge Diet in April of this year, I was 16 stone 10lbs. I got down to 14 stone 3, and then came off the diet. I had gotten bored and decided to try weight watchers instead. I soon got bored of that too, and although I maintained my weight for quite a while, after XMAS I had shot back up to 15 stone 3.

So here I am now. Back on Cambridge and finding it so much easier (mainly because of the porridge I think!!) This morning I was 14 stone 1lb, so yay. I cannot wait to get into the 13 stones. I haven't been there for ages!

My goal for Greece in May is to get into the 11 stones. If I can do that, I would be ecstatic! (Unless of course I get pregnant in the meantime, and I will obviously have to come off the diet. But I would be even more thrilled to get pregnant, whatever my weight is!)

So yes, I have rambled on for long enough now, and if you have read all of this, you deserve a medal!

xxx

Bonzo, your welcome! Glad you got it sorted :)

Autumnsky welcome to the group! Lovely to hear about you :) Sending baby dust and vibes!

Lovely to hear your stories ladies, so here I am,

My name is Charise I am 31 married with two lovely girls.
I have tried every diet under the sun too including weight watches where I lost four stone, got pregnant and put it all back on again.
I'm fed up of being a fat mum and the fat mate to my skinny friends.
My youngest daughter is 11 months and it hit home that I was still big when my three year old asked if there was still a baby left in my tummy as it was still fat. (I can laugh now but it made me cry).
My husband is very supportive and is really spurring me on with gifts.
We all know its gonna be hard as I have about 3 and half stone to loose, but feel its now or never x xx

Today has been so hard for me, it was the first big shop we have done since the new year (we bought so much stuff for the festive season didn't need to go) I felt so much pain as we walked up and down selecting things for my hubby and the girls. I ended up with a jar of nescafe and some smellies. I never thought food controlled me as much as it does. I have been snappy and off all day. Even looking at the fruit bowl has been painfull briming with it's pineapple and grapes ect. Fruit was never on my list but knowing I cant have it cut me up. We went out later in the day and I felt like every where I looked there was food outlets, and have you seen the KFC posters there every where I think there following me.
Never mind tomorrows weigh day so hope it all goes well, feel better now i'v got that off my chest.
Keep it up girls x x x

Oh my loads of replies! I am not going to be able to read them properly till tomorrow (this is from mobile and took forever to write!) but keep them rolling ladies and I will post properly then. Just wanted to send you many warm, supportive thoughts and hugs!

Back