§§§ Team 20 -09 Our Skinny Year! §§§

Thanks Bonzo - you're right; I would never have lost 20lbs in a month on any other diet! Yes, that's right, I lost 3lbs this week! Yay! Considering I was on my period, I'm very happy with that. Aiming for 4-5lbs next week though!!

And TRYING SO HARD, according to your ticker, your BMI is in the healthy range at 24.8! 2lb a week loss is great! And congrats on the new skirt! Nothing keeps the motivation going like being able to buy new, smaller, clothes!!

MissAma....... I'll try. What do I have to do...... you may not be a lb girl but I'm not much of a computer girl lol!!!!

And Im good at neither lol. It would take me for ever just changing my weight loss takes all night.
Thanks Autumn sky and well done on your weight loss your doing so well.
MissAma I agree about coke zero didn't drink any before I started the cd so why start now? Lets not talk about cdc think they are a breed of the own

Kids got a wii fit this weekend so I'm gonna have a play around on it while they are at school and see if I can set it up for me...... without having to broadcast my weight to the whole family. Don't think I'm quite ready for that yet!!!

Have a great day xx

You can pin protect your weight from anyone you want on the Wii Fit, its great i love the step and you can just do it all alone in the house and laugh!

I have been ill today and last night so have come off the diet till wednesday its no good when i am throwing up! Will get back on tommorow but i think i may have thrown meself out of ketosis, damn sick bug thats going around!!

Viki
x

Viki

Hope you're feeling better soon. Just get yourself well and then you can get back on the wagon.

I have managed to make myself a mii for the wii and had a little go...... scary!!!!!

Hi.....anyone there?? Everyone's gone really quiet!!

Hope you are all doing ok. I'm fine. Have just got weighed and have lost 3lbs. Was hoping for more but its still a good loss I suppose!!

Have had an odd few days. Realised I was running out of supplies last week but waited a little too late to reorder!! Anyway I finally reordered and they should be here within the next few days but I have now run out. Well thats not the complete truth, I have the two soups that I ordered last month and couldn't eat but to be honest I'd rather starve than eat them!!!

Once I realised that my order would arrive after I had finished what I had I tried to cut back to 2 servings a day.... only for the last couple of days but I really think it has hindered my weightloss. I know you are supposed to have 3 a day but I was trying to make it last longer. Anyway its all gone now so it'll be slimfast and tinned soup till my parcel arrives. I'm hoping it won't do next weeks weigh in much damage..... altho my husband is away for the next 10 days on business so he won't be there to help me stay on track.

Stay motivated and good luck xx

MissAma if you want me to do the stats just tell me what to do and I'll do it, no probs x

Hello girlies you've all had fantastic weight loses. I dont mind helping with the stats, if any extra help is needed. Sorry i havent been on for a while been very busy with work!

How's everyones week been? Last week was amazing for me, lost 7lb :) Hoping for 3-4lb this week at TOTM :(

Im stressed to the fullest with work but still trying sorry if I dont post very much in the next few days, I am up to my eye balls at work. Keep it up we can do it x x

I promise a long update tomorrow! Meanwhile, well done on the losses girls! Katya that is just amazing!!!

I do need your help Bonnie but I need an hour to go through the thread to tell you how :) I'll use my lunch break on that tomorrow :)

Many virtual hugs girls!

Just setting off for a 13 hour stress packed day, had my porridge and I love it, only problem there's not enough. Hope its going well take care x x x x

How is everyone doing?

I'm doing ok; we've booked to go out for a meal on 21st Feb as a belated Valentines day thing, so I'll be having a night off the diet for that. Really looking forward to having some food, lol! Hopefully by then I'll be in the 12 stones, so that'll be wicked. Only 10lbs to go!!

I'm going back to my gynae consultant on Monday. I wasn't meant to be going back until April, but I've decided to bring it forward. I've changed my mind about the Clomid (a fertility drug). I want it now!! My baby fever is getting worse by the day, and I will try anything right about now. I'm hoping that the drug, mixed with the weight loss, will make it happen.

Hopefully my BMI will by under 30 by the time I have to start taking at the end of Feb. Fingers crossed it works for me!

xxx

Hello girls! I'm feeling ashamed I haven't been on here... Work has been terrible. Still is in fact. And we don't seem to be able to report losses, we should admit we can't do team losses and just continue talking instead.

I wouldn't have been help with the losses if we did have a team goal though as this week has been extremely disappointing with only 2.6 lost. I have no clue what happened, I monitored it and after TOTM I was a kilo lighter! And then I started retaining water like crazy and it went 2 lbs up again. The only thing I have done different is a bit of wii exercising (8 to 15 minutes of aerobic and stepping) thinking it would speed my metabolic rate and help me prepare for when I need to start getting active but honestly, I am not so sure it's a good idea for my body.... I'll give it another few days and if the scales keep doing this I will stop it.

Really annoying to have nothing to be able to do more -except for the water drinking- and still not lose. The mister lost 13 lbs that first week, 7 afterwards and now another 5! :(

Hi girls hope your feeling good. Missama ignore the hubby put his weight loss out of your mind. Last year me and my hubby had a comp to see who could lose most, I nearly got divorced all he did was cheat and lost double so I know how your feeling men and weight loss suck.
Autumn Sky go for it girl, I think start your treatment and the best of luck with it all.
I'm having a family meal tomorrow, been in touch with the chef (told him I had digestive problems- how bad is that) he is doing a leaf salad half of chicken breast and cottage cheese. I spoke to cdc and thats what she advised me to have. I would go without but some of my family are not understanding so I havn't mentioned what I'm doing, they would just spoil my evening with there negative comments. Don't know how I will get on but wish me luck.

Good luck for your family meal TRYING SO HARD! You're being very sensible with your choice of food, so well done! I doubt it will knock you out of ketosis, so it shouldn't affect your weight loss too much (if at all!)

xxx

Tryingsohard, that meal sounds lush! I'm having a meal out for a friends birthday next friday and i can't wait! Having steak and salad YUMYUM!!

Feeling really stressed and down atm, all because of a stupid presentation i have to do at work! I don't mind the giving of the presentation, but i know that my supervisor will ask me horrible questions i won't know the answer to and then i'll go bright red and mumble infront of all my friends and peers! Can't wait until 11am tomorrow as at least it will all be over!!!!

Not only that but before i started CD i used to snack and eat when stressed, and i have been really stressed all day, but i havent eaten and had coffee instead! I've calmed down now that i have actually written the presentation, and i'm starting to accept that tomorrow will not go well.

Sorry about the rant just needed to share, and relax lol. Diet wise my week has been really good. I had to move my CDC meeting from this afternoon to tomorrow evening so will post about how i get on tomorrow.

How has everyones weekend been? Hope you had a more relaxing time than me! Although i did go out with friends, even though i stuck to the finest tap water on the rocks lol!

Hi girls hope ypur well, Dont worry Diddums think how good you look and knock em dead.
Had a great meal never knew cottage cheese could taste so great,
got a problem though, today is my weigh day and its snowed and I cant get to see my cdc so run out of everything. I cant get to her until tuesday so i'm just gonna try and be as good as I can x

Oh no, trying so hard, just stick to eggs, meats, cabbage, broccoli and salad if possible. I would be frantic lol, would be so paranoid of cheating and ruining what ive already achieved.

Back