♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Well i had a treat today for losing the 2.5lb, (prob wasn't a good idea) Had 3 sliced of brown soda bread with butter! not sure how many pp it was so just wrote off my 49 weekly.

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be 49, would you like me to help you point it or are u happy to write them off? X

I will just write them off hun, I don't really ever use them properly only when I have eaten something I know i shouldn't have! lol Thank you though x are you all packed? Im getting married soon and still figuring how i am gonna fit my wedding dress in my hand luggage!! i am too sacred to check it incase it gets lost...would be just my luck xx

I will just write them off hun, I don't really ever use them properly only when I have eaten something I know i shouldn't have! lol Thank you though x are you all packed? Im getting married soon and still figuring how i am gonna fit my wedding dress in my hand luggage!! i am too sacred to check it incase it gets lost...would be just my luck xx

OMG that would be awful wouldn't it :-0 ! I'm all packed, just need to have my bath and face WI In the morning and then ill be on my way! X

Hey hun how did you get on at WI? Hope you enjoying your time away x Need to catch up with my diary things been hectic recently xx

Hey hun how did you get on at WI? Hope you enjoying your time away x Need to catch up with my diary things been hectic recently xx

Hey Sweetie :) I lost 2lbs :) Meant I'd lost 1Stone 2lb in 10 Weeks :) Was thrilled! Butlins is fab although I'm going to be coming back 10 Tonne Tessie, the amount of Buffet Food I've been eating, oops! X

Well done hun that is great!! :) glad you are enjoying your time away xx

Todays food

Breakfast

Rice crispy cereal bar 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Salad 0pp
Mcdonalds smoothie 5pp
walkers french fry crisps 2pp

Dinner
Baked to perfection Fish 5pp
150g New pots 3pp
roasted Veg 0pp
Cornetto 4pp

Snack
ww jaffa bar 2pp
1 babybel light 1pp

24/28pp

Todays food

Breakfast

Rice crispy cereal bar 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Salad 0pp
Mcdonalds smoothie 5pp
walkers french fry crisps 2pp

Dinner
Baked to perfection Fish 5pp
150g New pots 3pp
roasted Veg 0pp
Cornetto 4pp

Snack
ww jaffa bar 2pp
1 babybel light 1pp

24/28pp

Did you enjoy the Smoothie? Heard mixed reports about them. X

Hey hun

Yeah I had the mango one was really nice! not sure if i would spend 5 points on them again lol x

Today's Menu :)

Breakfast

30g Coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed Milk 1pp
1x Banana 0pp

Lunch
40g Mozzarella Light 2pp
Salad 0pp
1 medium egg boiled 2pp
ww dressing 1pp
quavers 2pp

Dinner

Fish in parsley sauce 2pp
150g mash 3pp
carrots 0pp
Broccoli 0pp

Snacks

2x laughing cow triangles 1pp
ww Victoria sponge 3pp
ww ice cream 2pp
Orange 0pp

22/28 pp

Hey hun

Yeah I had the mango one was really nice! not sure if i would spend 5 points on them again lol x

I'm not a smoothie fan, not sure why as I love fruit in its natural state lol.x

Today's Menu :)

Breakfast

30g Coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed Milk 1pp
1x Banana 0pp

Lunch
40g Mozzarella Light 2pp
Salad 0pp
1 medium egg boiled 2pp
ww dressing 1pp
quavers 2pp

Dinner

Fish in parsley sauce 2pp
150g mash 3pp
carrots 0pp
Broccoli 0pp

Snacks

2x laughing cow triangles 1pp
ww Victoria sponge 3pp
ww ice cream 2pp
Orange 0pp

22/28 pp

Fab Menu Sweetie! I love Victoria Sandwich, probably my favourite cake of all time! X

Im not normally keen either to be honest but we stopped off and went through the drive through as friends were eating an i thought il get that so wont be tempted by anything else and was surprised x and Victoria sponges are my favs too just the bigger ones lmao! feel nice and full today x have you gt a ww calculator on your phone? I cant seem to get the proper one and I am worried about using another in-case its not right xx

Im not normally keen either to be honest but we stopped off and went through the drive through as friends were eating an i thought il get that so wont be tempted by anything else and was surprised x and Victoria sponges are my favs too just the bigger ones lmao! feel nice and full today x have you gt a ww calculator on your phone? I cant seem to get the proper one and I am worried about using another in-case its not right xx

I've just got the fake one and everything seems to work out ok,do u have an iPhone or iPad? I was very naughty today and on our journey I spent 10pp on a Slice of Victoria Sandwich,not really had any cake for 10weeks lol x

If you got the points hun spend them i say! :) I bet it was the nicest 10 pp tho lol No my phone a galaxy s3 and just got laptop at home, will have a look on my app store and see what they have and point something i know the points of and hopefully that will work, just want to try and shake up my meals a bit. How were your hols? xx

If you got the points hun spend them i say! :) I bet it was the nicest 10 pp tho lol No my phone a galaxy s3 and just got laptop at home, will have a look on my app store and see what they have and point something i know the points of and hopefully that will work, just want to try and shake up my meals a bit. How were your hols? xx

Fingers crossed you'll have an android equivalent? Hols are good, we've just got to Rhyl now :) I have to say 10pp on that was soooooo worth it, been good today as we are going out to dinner tonight. X

ooh i bet it was! x I haven't been to Rhyl for years. Will have a look after, hopin they have one just sorting few bits for the wedding xx

Today's Meals

Breakfast
30g coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 0pp

Mid morning snack
babybel light 1pp
banana 0pp

Lunch
40g feta 3pp
salad 0pp

Dinner
ww lemon chicken risotto 8pp

Snacks
ww jaffa bar 2pp
cornetto 4pp
walkers french fries 2pp
2 x laughing cow triangles light 1pp
ww eclair (yummy) 2pp

26/28

ooh i bet it was! x I haven't been to Rhyl for years. Will have a look after, hopin they have one just sorting few bits for the wedding xx

Today's Meals

Breakfast
30g coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 0pp

Mid morning snack
babybel light 1pp
banana 0pp

Lunch
40g feta 3pp
salad 0pp

Dinner
ww lemon chicken risotto 8pp

Snacks
ww jaffa bar 2pp
cornetto 4pp
walkers french fries 2pp
2 x laughing cow triangles light 1pp
ww eclair (yummy) 2pp

26/28

Fab Menu Sweetie! I love French Fries, the Worcester Sauce ones are my favourite! X

I haven't seen them ones? I just bought multi- pack from asda will have to have a proper look fro them next time xx

I haven't seen them ones? I just bought multi- pack from asda will have to have a proper look fro them next time xx

U only get them in a 6 Pack but Poundland have had them recently. X

Thanks hun will go tomoz and have a look xx

Back