♥ Nat Nat's Weight Watcher Road to IVF ♥

Yeh loving pound land at the moment for lots of ww stuff! x yeah not too bad hun just sorting few wedding bits out, How about you hun xx

Yeh loving pound land at the moment for lots of ww stuff! x yeah not too bad hun just sorting few wedding bits out, How about you hun xx

We've just been doing the Touristy Bit! Had a Sneaky WI at Boots lol. X

ooh how did you get on? x

Todays food

Breakfast
Rice crispie bar 2pp
Babybel light 1pp

Lunch
40G mozzarella 2pp
salad 0pp
ww pitta bread 3pp

Dinner
Fish in butter sauce 3pp
150 new pots 3pp
Green beans 0pp
Carrots 0pp

Snack
WW jaffa bar 2pp
Cornetto 4pp
ww mini roll 2pp
French fries 2pp
2 x laughing cow light triangles 1pp

24/28

Last edited:
ooh how did you get on? x

Todays food

Breakfast
Rice crispie bar 2pp
Babybel light 1pp

Lunch
40G mozzarella 2pp
salad 0pp
ww pitta bread 3pp

Dinner
Fish in butter sauce 3pp
150 new pots 3pp
Green beans 0pp
Carrots 0pp

Snack
WW jaffa bar 2pp
Cornetto 4pp
ww mini roll 2pp

22/28

Did you eat the last 6pp of your Dailies? I have put on 3lb in 6 Days lol! I'm hoping that the Scales aren't accurate to the ones at home, wishful thinking ;-) x

No I cant think of anything to eat and i am trying not to double up on things I have eaten in the day :( will have another look feeling a little peckish still. I never weigh on any other scales and I have found that the boots ones always get my weight wrong?? xx

No I cant think of anything to eat and i am trying not to double up on things I have eaten in the day :( will have another look feeling a little peckish still. I never weigh on any other scales and I have found that the boots ones always get my weight wrong?? xx

It's funny u should say that about Boots Scales...my friend used to work at Boots and he said he spoke to the Scales guy and be apparently said that they are calibrated higher to make u buy more diet products etc!!! Do they weigh you higher or lower? X

They are always higher and normally by about 2-3lbs so I have stopped going on them! 1lb off today, need to start shaking my food up I think and eating all my points as seems to having an impact on my losses. Will make a food plan at home I am eating them all and will start using my 49 and see if that helps x

Last edited:
They are always higher and normally by about 2-3lbs so I have stopped going on them! 1lb off today, need to start shaking my food up I think and eating all my points as seems to having an impact on my losses. Will make a food plan at home I am eating them all and will start using my 49 and see if that helps x

You're my best friend now ;-) x Well Done on your loss!!! X

lol no serious I wouldn't trust them too much! Thanks was a little disappointed with the 1lb but better that's its off than on i suppose and I am 1lb closer to my goal :) x Hope you have a lovely day will update all my foods later and hopefully I will have something new and exciting today lol xx

lol no serious I wouldn't trust them too much! Thanks was a little disappointed with the 1lb but better that's its off than on i suppose and I am 1lb closer to my goal :) x Hope you have a lovely day will update all my foods later and hopefully I will have something new and exciting today lol xx

I think Weeklies will definitely help you, help you not to feel dizzy and help you to lose more.x

Yeah will have too i think, I am not feeling dizzy but would rather be fuller and lose than hungry and lose less! strange but im not arguing about eating more lol x Haven't managed much today as been so busy xx

Yeah will have too i think, I am not feeling dizzy but would rather be fuller and lose than hungry and lose less! strange but im not arguing about eating more lol x Haven't managed much today as been so busy xx

Do u have something yummy planned for tonight?x

Im just stuck for ideas! my otherhalf has been doing the insanity for the last month and a half (and lost just over 2 stone!) so we have been eating different meals...just seem to have lost my inspiration a bit xxx

Im just stuck for ideas! my otherhalf has been doing the insanity for the last month and a half (and lost just over 2 stone!) so we have been eating different meals...just seem to have lost my inspiration a bit xxx

What's insanity? Is that something you do from home? Do u still eat together? X

Yeah you do it from home Its a workout its pretty intense and you follow a meal plan too, Yeah we always eat together I would rather wait for him to come home so we can eat and chat together xxx

Yeah you do it from home Its a workout its pretty intense and you follow a meal plan too, Yeah we always eat together I would rather wait for him to come home so we can eat and chat together xxx

Awwww that's good, I think it's lovely to eat together :) I might have to research that DVD, not sure I'd wanna follow a meal plan tho?!? X

Yeah the meal plan isnt great to be honest! cant have salad or veg for free!! The meal plan is basically calorie counting and hardcore exercise! but it works for him xx

Yeah the meal plan isnt great to be honest! cant have salad or veg for free!! The meal plan is basically calorie counting and hardcore exercise! but it works for him xx

Sounds like a 'man thing' I always struggle with set diets as they expect you to eat Meat or Fish! That's why WW works for me as I can pick what I want lol x

Todays meals so far

Breakfast
30g Coco pops 3pp
1/4 skimmed milk 1pp
Orange 0pp

Lunch
Babybel light 1pp
3 ryvita thins- Didnt know pp for these so put them down at 3pp
Banana 0pp
Rice crispie cereal bar 2pp

Dinner
100g bernard matthews kievs forgot points so put as 6pp