10 stone something getting into the 9's

And I don't know how to stop being addicted to losing weight and keep the weight off .........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 2 lbs and I will be in my nines....totally obsessed to the point of doing my husbands head in about weight and diet!!!!! Won't even go for dinner on our anniversary.

Hi all, I weighed in last week at 10st4 & would live to be 9st6 for Christmas time! I lost a couple of stone a number of years ago & got down to 9st8 but have never managed to maintain it & always creep back up to the mid 10s....determined to do it this time & take the slow approach in the hopes I make lifestyle changes I can live with....gotta have faith ! ;)

Lost 4lb so I'm 10st exactly....but it could go up after my weekend :)

I'm calorie counting, but my weekends can get out of control so I'm trying be good during the week, to hell with it at the weekend. Binge eating & drinking, what everyone's saying we shouldn't do, hey ho :D

Lost 4lb so I'm 10st exactly....but it could go up after my weekend :)

I'm calorie counting, but my weekends can get out of control so I'm trying be good during the week, to hell with it at the weekend. Binge eating & drinking, what everyone's saying we shouldn't do, hey ho :D

FANTASTIC-WELL DONE

I'm basically doing the same (1200 cals) and having no so great results, its sooo slow. BUT you must be delighted

gillvegas said:
FANTASTIC-WELL DONE

I'm basically doing the same (1200 cals) and having no so great results, its sooo slow. BUT you must be delighted

Have you been on 1200 for a while?? Are you exercising at all, walking counts!! I'm don't massively restrict myself, I try to average 1500/day. Have you tried eating a bit more....it may sound crazy but it could work :)

Yeah been on 1200 for a long time. I use a treadmill too-twice a day for around 4/5 mikes in total. And do a fitness DVD now and then.
I feel like totally stuck and while I've not 'tried' eating more, im totally fed up.
G

That's a lot of Mikes!! Well if you're fed up & not shifting maybe try upping to 1400/day for a week & see what happens?? Are you seeing any change in shape? Have you taken measurements, non scale victories & all that?!

Pleased & surprised to have lost 2lb this week! Well in 8 days, I changed my WI day. When I first got in the scales it read 4lb loss so I got off & on them about 100 times to check & I think it was just sitting funny....defo 2lb!

So that puts me at 9st12 :)

Do I have to leave now??? I daren't anyway as I think I'll be back next week after the weekend I've got planned....pub crawl & tasty pub lunch Saturday, posh afternoon tea Sunday! Can't wait ;)

Weighed in with a starting weight of 10st 13lb so only just in this category but super eager to get lower in this bracket and eventually fal into the next one down for the first time :D

Oh I'm stuck at 10.13. I need help.

Running on tread twice a day. 1200 cals Mon-Thur and totally off track at weekends (though I'm not THAT bad). Ditched diet Pepsi 4 weeks ago and can't shake being fed up!

Any ideas, once and for all I need to do something that works....

Gill

Back