100 days at 100%

Day 42. 58 to go.

All well. Still 100%.

GSQ

Argggg, derailed yesterday :( Scales read 13:7 and I kinda freaked out, I don't ever remember being this weight. Hmmm, less said about yesterday the better. Head back on track, and had my shake this morning. Determined to do 100% day TS today.

Hope your days are going well :)

Good Woman. It's a shiny new day. You have done amazingly well. Bound to be emotive.
You've just lost your 13.5st Cherry! :D.
Big congrats have a Fab weekend!

Day 43 - of this 100 day challenge. 57 to go.

Think weight loss is slowing down a bit, probably inevitable but have not deviated since 7 March 2011. Might weigh next week - assuming I don't need new clothes. I feel this is such a massive change in my life it takes some adjustment. I still find it difficult to differentiate between tired and hungry, I am not hungry but I am tired.
Perhaps I will remember and learn.

Anyway 100% from the start. Good luck to all 100 day challengers!

GSQ

I'm glad everyone seems to be doing well so far :D
If we slip up then we just need to get right back to it!

I've been in 'one of those moods' the last few days so haven't posted, I have been 100% though, yay me!
Was supposed to be doing the race for life today but I have random back problems and I woke up today barely able to move :( So I wasn't able to go.

Oh no! Sorry for your back Hun, hope it gets better soon. Day 48 I think! Lol off out in a bit to the pub for a nice cold ........ Water! Go me! Party animal! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DAY 44. - that's 56 to go.
Stepped up swimming today to 50 lengths. Three shakes, an abundance of water, green tea and a coke zero.

It all felt a bit tough today - not sure why. No rhyme or reason on this - sometimes its easy days, sometimes really simple days and then for no reason a tough day. But keep on going.
No idea why.

GSQ

wow, 50 lengths is fantastic! Nice work!

It is weird how some days it's so much easier than others. Today my head has seriously wobbled; it's daft really, as I've been really clear on my goal about trying to get to a healthy weight - but now everyone's commenting on how well I'm looking, how it's really suiting me, how you'd never know I'd been big (which is all great stuff!) it's like I'm feeling really scared, like this shouldn't be happening to me, like I'm going to wake up one day and suddenly be big again... it's daft really, I know it is, and I know I've been working really hard for this. I think I need to keep focused on my goals, and try and block out all this other chatter. I'm getting really nervous about getting to the end of this too, and how I'm going to transition back to food, and whether I really have learned enough about food / portion control / what to eat. Argggg, feeling cross with myself for getting my head in a muddle. Going to go and sleep now and get up and do a morning shred again, see if that helps me get straight again!

Can I join?

I am day 3 now but happy to start from next week

Last edited:
wow, 50 lengths is fantastic! Nice work!

It is weird how some days it's so much easier than others. Today my head has seriously wobbled; it's daft really, as I've been really clear on my goal about trying to get to a healthy weight - but now everyone's commenting on how well I'm looking, how it's really suiting me, how you'd never know I'd been big (which is all great stuff!) it's like I'm feeling really scared, like this shouldn't be happening to me, like I'm going to wake up one day and suddenly be big again... it's daft really, I know it is, and I know I've been working really hard for this. I think I need to keep focused on my goals, and try and block out all this other chatter. I'm getting really nervous about getting to the end of this too, and how I'm going to transition back to food, and whether I really have learned enough about food / portion control / what to eat. Argggg, feeling cross with myself for getting my head in a muddle. Going to go and sleep now and get up and do a morning shred again, see if that helps me get straight again!

HI Rachel, I hear you. Its a major life change and takes some adjusting to. I feel scared too; have I really managed to re educated myself properly? Have I managed to undo all my well established bad habits and will I be able to carry on? I ask the same questions: have I learnt enough about food, portion control etc., am I just a fraud and will revert to type as soon as I leave the magic packets?
Don't beat yourself up for thinking it all through - it takes time to internalise such a major life change.
Its phenomenal, exciting and in a strange way worrying.
Yesterday I put all my large clothes neatly folded and labelled into bags for the charity shop. But I am not ready to let them go yet; its a bit like a bereavement in a way, its part of my past, the past I don't want any more but sad to see go.
The compliments are great and feel good, but only you know what is best for you. It took a photo from the back to reveal two lumps of fat on my upper back to convince me I am actually not fine as I am, I still have a way to go. I am over half way but not there yet.
So, I share you anxiety on this amazing and sometimes scary journey, you have come so far. its not surprising your head is taking a while to catch up with your magnificent body.
Thank you for all your support.

GSQ

SO its now DAY 45 DONE, 55 to go.

100% no deviations. Swimming - 45 lengths.
Water - lots, tea and one coke Zero

GSQ

Day 49, that's only 45 sleeps till my holiday! Yay. I'm thinking that as the weeks go on, it's not exactly easier, but it kind of just feels 'normal' now. I'm off to see take that tomorrow, so have been working out when I'm gonna have my packs etc. I'm hoping to shed another stone before my holiday, then continue when I get back. Hope everyone's doing ok! Sending much love! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have no idea what day I'm on but I've been 100% yet again, yay.
Feel really bloated and ugrh today, no idea why.

I really need to start doing some exercise. I did the 30 day shred dvd once but haven't tried it anymore!
Was supposed to be going to pilates but the gym still have no spaces available yet.

Blue Butterfly said:
I have no idea what day I'm on but I've been 100% yet again, yay.
Feel really bloated and ugrh today, no idea why.

I really need to start doing some exercise. I did the 30 day shred dvd once but haven't tried it anymore!
Was supposed to be going to pilates but the gym still have no spaces available yet.

It's odd these days, somehow it passes though. Not sure why, but well done. We are winning.
GSQ

HI Rachel, I hear you. Its a major life change and takes some adjusting to. I feel scared too; have I really managed to re educated myself properly? Have I managed to undo all my well established bad habits and will I be able to carry on? I ask the same questions: have I learnt enough about food, portion control etc., am I just a fraud and will revert to type as soon as I leave the magic packets?
Don't beat yourself up for thinking it all through - it takes time to internalise such a major life change.
Its phenomenal, exciting and in a strange way worrying.
Yesterday I put all my large clothes neatly folded and labelled into bags for the charity shop. But I am not ready to let them go yet; its a bit like a bereavement in a way, its part of my past, the past I don't want any more but sad to see go.
The compliments are great and feel good, but only you know what is best for you. It took a photo from the back to reveal two lumps of fat on my upper back to convince me I am actually not fine as I am, I still have a way to go. I am over half way but not there yet.
So, I share you anxiety on this amazing and sometimes scary journey, you have come so far. its not surprising your head is taking a while to catch up with your magnificent body.
Thank you for all your support.

GSQ

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement. I've not been 100% today either, but have been doing a lot of thinking. You're right, it's a lot of change I've been going through (as well as the diet, I'm going through the start of career change too, so a lot of things in flux at the moment). I was thinking earlier, I've nearly been on this diet 9 months now, so it's a bit like a pregnancy - only the new life I'm giving birth to is my own new life. I guess it's a bit like the end of my pregnancy where I started thinking - am I ready for this, will I know what to do, help, not sure I can do this! - but when I had my daughter, a day at a time and we worked it out. I guess this will be the same too. I've come this far, I just need to keep going, and learning the lessons one by one as I need to.

So far I've been getting rid of my bigger clothes, I didn't want to keep the safety blanket - so my 28's, 26's, 24's, 22's and 20's have all gone to friends or the charity shop. I'm really nervous about doing anything with the 18's which are getting to be too big now. I think for now I will just put those in a suitcase or a bag somewhere, just while my head catches up. It doesn't seem quite real that a size 18 is too big! It still looks too small when I pick it up!

I am proud of what I've achieved so far, and I guess in the scheme of wobbles, the last few days are nothing compared to what I may have done before I started on this weight loss journey. Time to put my eyes back on my goal, and keep going on this journey, to being the best me that I can be :)

Thanks GSQ :)

Blue Butterfly said:
I had been reading on here about how to 'properly' make green tea (not use boiling water and not leave the tea bag in too long as makes the tea bitter) so after not liking the stuff as it tasted bitter before I made some today and I love it!

Do u have a link to that green tea post hun? I've stacks of it in the cupboard but can't stand it (a friend left his here and thus it is now mine!!). Might give it one last chance with ur tips before I bin the lot of em!!

Last edited:
KEY thing re green tea is not to let it stand. Don't use boiling water and drink before it goes stale; I use a tea pot not a tea bag in a mug but I am a purist!
I add two sweeteners and love it. It breaks the water monotony and feels good. I am not sure if it helps weight loss but it certainly detoxes and the manufacturers make great claims re its health giving benefits.
GSQ

Do u have a link to that green tea post hun? I've stacks of it in the cupboard but can't stand it (a friend left his here and thus it is now mine!!). Might give it one last chance with ur tips before I bin the lot of em!!

I'll have a look for the thread but I may not be able to remember where I saw it!

I was the same as you though, I had 2 boxes of green tea in the cupboard and was going to throw them away but tried the tips on the thread and now I love the stuff.

Just dont use boiling water, boil the kettle and let it cool down a bit first.
Dont leave the tea bag in the water for long, it doesn't need to brew like a normal teabag. So a minute or so in the water and that's it.

Its DAY 46 DONE, 54 to go.
Still 100%

GSQ

Back