100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Sounds like a good plan Anne :)

I've had a good day today, been for a run too. Come on 11.7 you know you want to appear on the scales!!

Total loss - 3 stone 7lb :)

Fingers crossed for Saturday. I really hope so.
I reckon you'll get into the nines for your hols kiwi. We will be skinny Minnie's for our hols :)

I have the bikini hanging in my living room for motivation lol - good thing I don't have too many visitors.

Had a small glass of wine with my MIL last night. 1 lb up. Story of my life really. Starving too this morning so I have had a large healthy breakfast. Porridge made with water and sprinkled with raisins, a boiled egg, some cantaloupe and about a third of a can of drained tinned grapefruit plus a large americano so approx 410 calories. Very heavy carb load at 66 so it will be a protein lunch for me and then back to the intermittent fasting from 3.

Serious question - how on earth does everyone manage on this diet with any form of social life? This is my problem, I seem to have something every week or other weekend. It's either engagements (yes, it was mine, so that one was allowed), birthdays, weddings, christenings, you name it, we've been to them recently. All of these functions feature a meal and drinks. Even if I stick to plan all week, I'm just blowing it come the weekend, then I feel miserable 'cos I can literally put on 4lbs overnight that then takes me all week to shift, only to put back on again the following weekend. I have nothing else planned now (I hope) until my girls weekend away in 2 weeks. I don't know whether to go all out for the two weeks knowing full well I'll put a chunk back on over the 3 nights or do I just think f##k it and wait till I come back? I sometimes wish I could just shut myself away for three months solid and just do this. How do you all manage to do this and also have a social life?? Anne xx

The best way I can think off to deal with social stuff is deciding what means the most to you, eating/drinking on the social occasion or staying on track? Basically is it worth it (and sometimes I think it is, such as an engagement!) and if it is worth it then ensure you are motivated enough to get back to it after. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree completely, cambridge is an all or nothing kind of diet.

2 weeks 2 days until my hols, dying to weigh myself but so want it to say 11.7 so much so I'm leaving it as long as I can hold out!! In a way I also don't want to see my goal and then think sod it LOL.

Jo, Anne, Kiwi - how's your day going? x

Grand day for me, plodding along. Very busy at work and nothing has passed my lips other than lots of hot tea since 3pm. Had grilled chicken with green beans and red cabbage for lunch. I'll be here for another few hours so it will keep me out of trouble.

Not on plan. Feeling miserable about it. Should've seen out Monday and hoped I felt better.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Jo, today is as good a day as ever to get back on track. Scales havent moved much for me the back end of the week. I'm going to have a proper weigh in tomorrow at a reasonable hour. I thinking Im getting this upward swing midweek because I'm weighing in around 9 on the weekends but its 6 midweek.

Oh no Jo. Why not go on step 2-3 for a few weeks? Anything is better than nothing.

Kiwi - that's a good plan. I find a good sleep helps with losses.

Woke up late, alarm didn't go off. I'm late for work and have no make up on lol.

Liz - slap it on on the train!

My thoughts exactly, day 1 today, weighed 10 lbs heavier today, which means all my loss is back on, so majorly need to tackle it now.

I just can't keep control of step 2 - step 3 or I'd just calorie count.

Step 1 it is, 3 weeks to go til a weekend away!

Do SS+ and limit yourself to chicken and leaves or boiled eggs. You won't be hungry but wont have choice either. That's what really worked for me to get the big chunk of weight off. Best of luck. The 10 lbs will be gone this week if you stick to it.

Liz - use the train journey to calm down. They won't care at work and you'll be much fresher with the extra sleep.

I didn't have the morning I'd planned either. I'm not going to win a best mothering award any time soon. Decided to drop the kid off early to get in to work early so I could collect her this evening, didn't know they had a coffee morning on and had no money on me to donate. Didn't know either that the last Friday of every month is bring your toy to school day so I said feck work and had the cup of coffee and a mini muffin with the kid, then drove home and got cash and Doc McStuffins and went back to the creche so I was in work at 9 as usual but anyway I'll know for again.

Pretty much on SS+ anyway as I'm almost 5ft11 so allowed 4 packs. Tired and grumpy already but can't possibly be being on plan as I wouldn't have eaten yet anyway - all psychological!

Aww sounds like you were a great mum by staying there! Do you find it difficult doing the plan with a child?

Back