12 lbs- slimming buddy?

Awww, thanks Fern :)

My personal pledge for this week is to get the 30 day shred DVD out again and actually do it! was being so good but was soooo tired last week, I lost the motivation.

Room for another one??

I've got 18lbs to go to target and it;s my Xmas wish to get there as well!! I managed to get to the gym on Friday but haven't done over the weekend - I really should be more disciplined! But I did manage to go to La Tasca last night and make pretty good choices - no batter or cheese! But did drink loads though :(

My pledge for this week is to track all my food and to get my 30 day shred DVD out!

welcome ladies! fantastic pledges there. Its nice to have mini goals that you can activly be aware that your doing, as you have to wait for a result with weight loss goals, so i find giving myself somthing else productive to do sets my mind on somthing else in the meantime. A week can seem a long time when you want it so bad hey?

Im currently fufilling my pledge, again for the 3rd time (i wi wed, so i did wed night for thurs, thurs night for fri, and now sunday night for mondays work)

iv got my first ever batchelors pasta quiche in the oven, alongside my roast, that were having very late as eating has been all over the place today time wise.

Im also very proud of myself, i had breaky, at like half 8, waited for Oh to get his ass in gear, and it was getting on for 2 whilst we were still out and as i had roast ready to cook at home, hadnt taken anything with me.. i was ****ing starving. had to get milk and bread from one stop (still 40 mins from home) and i was starting to get tummy pains were i was so hungry, i could feel myself getting worked up, frustrated and upset- i hate being hungry. OH sent me in shop alone, and then said ' will u get some chocolate to share for tonight?' no i said, im being good remember.

.. i had intended on getting a fruit bag, so i could munch and stave off hunger pangs till we got home. No fruit. not even just normal apples and stuff. I started to panic, torn between the chilled aisle and the chocolates.. panic.. back and forth.. back and forth..i could feel myself getting hot, because i knew my mind was urging me to just grab it all.. but i didnt want too!

walked out with what i thought a fair comprimise.

a packet of ham, .. and a whispa duo.. which i DID share, so only had half.. not both bits.

then, i got home, had some syn free chilli with my HEA (as it was already cooked) and pushed roast back to later eve.

i havnt checked the syns of the duo whispa, and i know itd be around 10ish maybe, but i could have binged.. and i didnt.. and i havnt let it lead me into 'iv ruined it now so might aswell carry on' mode.Im making progress, dont you think? i hope so. :)

Well done on getting your lunches prepared ahead, I cheat and DH makes me breakfast and lunch in the mornings as I can never seem to get out of bed LOL! Not sure what I would do without him as am so disorganised!!!

Great you didn't binge, you should be proud of yourself :) pity the shop didn't make it easier to choose something healthy!!!

it was difficult i must admit, when i get caught out like that i get myself So flustered. . stupid over priced, crappy shop. grumble.

aww you lucky cow, does you hubby make you healthy breakfast and lunchs? i wish my mind could be that productive lol x

I forgive ya, sorry I've been hiding, cooked a 3 course meal for some friends! Everyone was utterly impressed at how yummy SW food is! lol. I also made me a 0.5syn cheesecake (plus a HEXA)!!!!

Have not yet managed to make it to the gym! :( Tomorrow I will!! I'm planning lessons like crazy and marking kids work, so no gym today!!

Have not yet managed to make it to the gym! :( Tomorrow I will!! I'm planning lessons like crazy and marking kids work, so no gym today!!

i know the feeling.. iv spent the entire night cutting up stars, preparing collage peices and going over lesson plans..

tell me more of this 1/2 syn cheesecake.. mmm

I've never got a cheesecake to set properly!! The gelatine went all weird!

1/2 syn cheesecake- EASY! Micro an alpen light in a wee ramekin, then set it in the fridge for at least 30 mins. Get 1/2 a cherry muller light to about the same amount of quark, 2tbsp Splenda, mix up some cooled but not set jelly (strawberry) and whisk using an electric blender. Pour the mix on top of the alpen light and leave to set! :) Easy 1.2syn and yum! I did enough for 6 people and to do that I used 2 mullers, 1 sachet of SF jelly and almost a full tub of quark (about 200g) and 5 tbsps of splenda. :) It was yum!

It's 0.5syns plus 0.5hexb. Ooops I forgot to say that! I guess you could have without the base... but BOO!

5 minute cheesecake - 2 alpen light bars cut up and pressed into a little dish. = 1 HEB..................2 x white choc options sachets - found white choc options to taste the best mixed into a tub of quark and spread all over the alpen lights.

4 syns for the whole cheesecake - half is enough to satisfy a cheesecake crave and as a dessert at just 2 syns.

LOVELY.

I'm finding I'm having one everyday.

Blimey, monday again already tomorrow !! My weigh in is Tuesdays

Think we could list our progress?

Copy and paste:

Gillyb - Time2beslim = 14.5lb's pledge - lost so far .............. 0 lb's.

great idea

Tuesday weigher:Gillyb - Time2beslim = 14.5lb's pledge - lost so far .............. 0 lb's.
Wednesday weigher:FernXx=Goal: 11.5lbs- Lost so far:0lbs

Fern you are DOING so well - lots of shiney stickers - go girl.

still VERY impressive. Well done you.

how you all getting on girls???? xx could do with some extra support. Monday and tues pre-WI on wed is my biggest times to fall off wagon x

Hi Fern, we WI on the same day :) DH just offered to take me out for an Indian tomorrow!!! how can he be so daft when we WI on Wednesday! so I have said I will cook a curry - will have a look through the SW curry book :) Was going to go Zumba tonight but the class is full (what a shame LOL). DH always asks what I want for breakfast/lunch and then makes it for me, he even cooked dinner tonight but think he tried to poison us as the chicken had some parts that weren't quite cooked through!!!

You're doing so well Fern & so are the rest of you. At the moment I've got 9 1/2lbs to go for Xmas then I'll have another 1 stone after that but I've had a weekend away & going by my scales today I think I've put on a couple of pounds so could well be nearer to the 12lb mark. Can I check back in after Wednesday when my WI is as I'd love some extra support & to give support where I can.

Good luck everyone xx

Back