12 lbs- slimming buddy?

hehe heres to drinking buddies!:party0019:

i know what you mean about it not seeming good enough.....ive lost 4lb before and a few 3.5lbs and im dissapointed with less instantly...until i come home and think about it.

horah for mojo's staying!

my biggest loss before was 4 lb on first week of extra easy, but my average best losses were 3lbs.. so if i really went for it and got less, id always be a bit miffed.. but concidering my average loss weekly was 1/2 a lb, i shouldnt be so ungrateful! that 6lbs was pure fluke too.. dont get me wrong, i worked hard, but no harder than any other week when im being really good!

have finally got back on to lifelineonline, as kept leaving book in car after we changed to pins so never got around to updating my account, just updated 2 and a bit months worth of weighins (which i was avoiding anyways as the squiggly line will proberly have so many ups and downs it'd go mad!) .. but now sw predict the day i get back to target as the 7th of march 2011... WTF!

its gone well weird that tracker fern! i ignore it now!! after gaining 1.5lb my projected target date went from december 2010 to november 2011!!!!! wtf!!!! and when i promptly lost that 1.5lb it only moved to oct 2011!! then i lost 1lb the following week and it decided 23 dec 2010 was good to go again! its maaaaaaaad!

Well done everyone...............how quickly the weeks go by.

I gotta be 100% this week. thats the rest of this week !!!! - already wasted 2 days having picky bits.

So heres to us all - 100% week - :eek:

hey ladies, how are you all?

im holding strong in my second week, and so far.. am keepin up with my pledge for 2 ltrs a day, horah.

*week has arrived (grumble) but im ready to kick some ass, and theres no way its hindering a loss for me this week.. i want T back! not thank im expecting 9lbs in a week! LOL

xx

im not doing too bad...tooth extraction under anaesthetic on monday so missed weigh in and food on mon/tues was minimal-but on plan!
food weds-today brill.....water...not quite getting there.
star week also arrived for me on thursday so not too hopeful now.

I don't have * weeks anymore although I am sure that the week that it would have been I am grumpier and feeling a bit low still ! Who'd be a woman - a man certainly wouldn't :p

I have been excellent this weekend, and Friday wasn't so bad - but I wasn't so good after class on Tuesday and wasn't so good on Wednesday and I think Thursday wasn't exceptional :eek: I HOPE that I have had a small loss on Tuesday's weigh in.

FINGERS CROSSED FOR EVERYONE.

I didn't manage to get the exercise dvd out! but am going Zumba tomorrow, have eaten quite alot this weekend, the majority was SW friendly but possibly a bit too much wine!!! Have two days to redeem myself.

Fern, you sound so much more positive now :)

Well done ladies, well I didn't do as bad as I thought, I STS so I've still got 9.5lbs to go before Xmas to get down to 10 stone. This week as been ok apart from wine on Friday night and an indian on Saturday night - whoops!! Just hoping the scales are kind to me on Wednesday since it's star week as well. I'd started the week off so well on Thursday & Friday but it all went out the window on Friday night when we had wine then ok all Saturday until hubbie suggested an indian. I've been good since so hoping it won't be too bad!!

Good luck for the week ahead ladies xx

hellooooooo,
im on top of the world tonight :)
i lost 2.5lb......ive broken into the 9's as im now 9 stone 13lbs :) i also got my 3 stone award and i have just 7 pesky little pounds left until i hit target!

YAY!!! go you!!!

well done everyone, your keeping me motivated so thank you!

iv been 85% on plan.

god i hope for a losss. Id be happy with1, but id kill for 2. xxx

lurverick well done, its great news, I'm only 7lb to my target (think the one on here is slightly different!) as well, hoping to make it by Christmas LOL!

Well done ladies, I've still got 23.5lbs to get to my final target I've set, not sure if I'll change my target when I get nearer to it as the weight is at the top end of my healthy range - with only being 5ft my range ends at 9 stone. I was 8 stone 3 when I got married 11 years ago but I'm not sure if I'd ever get down to that so I'm sticking with 9 stone then I'll see where I go from there.

Is everyone elses targets within their healthy weight range & if so by how much? I know you're able to set your own target but just wondering how you've decided yours.

Dreading WI tomorrow night - sneaked on the scales this morning & I've STS which I wasn't wanting but I guess after the week I've had it would be good & also because its * week as well.

Good luck for WI's this week x

Fern? how you doing, I know you find Monday/Tuesday hard, hope you are keeping on track.

Andie, think we could be twins, I am same height and my goal at SW is 8st 3.5lb! about what I was when I fell pregnant with DD 15 yrs ago!!!

hello fellow buddies. I lost 2.5lb's this week and so I have 10.5lb's to target of Christmas Day at 10.10 - I know a few of you have w.i tomorrow. GOOD LUCK hope its a good one.

Gilly x

Going to WI tonight - Twizzle I was 8 stone 3lbs when I got married, I'm really not sure I'll get down to that but I'll see how I feel at 9 stone - would love just to be 9 stone again!!

Good luck to those who WI tonight, got a bottle of wine waiting for me as had a bit of a crap week at work, will try & update later.

Back