12 lbs- slimming buddy?

most deffinatly! of course you can.. good luck for wi, hope its not too bad!

my OH does that, offering me naughties, on a tues eve or on WI day. Once in the beginning, he asked if we could go to th carvery before class! is he mad?!

good for you for holding strong, wev had tea.. and im nice and full. Im hoping i can last out tomorrow. I really hope so! id be pleased if i can prove to myself i can do it properly again. Currently planning food shop as i buy everything tues, ready for a fresh start thurs, as cant shop wed eve.

x

You know you can be 100% for the next couple of days :) and just think how good you will feel when you step on those scales.

p.s .. my zumba class was moved to bigger hall and two classes combined, cant stand the class now, which is a shame cos i lurv zumba and the instructor, but its the closest one to home, but went a few weeks ago and couldnt see f* all, and it was just too crowded.. have spent last two mondays in pub. soft drinks only of course, but no exercise. :(

I haven't been so good today - a big bikkie off a girl who had been on holiday and bought a box back...............I couldn'[t help myself and to make matters worse I LOVED it ! AND then my sweet tooth got the better of me and I ate about 12 Mikado's - they're half syn each - I am still JUST about inside the syns limit for today BUT I know that I have to keep it to about 10 to lose weight.

AND I have the old problem of being constipated again................all that fruit and wholemeal bread but just realised I haven't had my weetabix this week and that usually helps me.

WEigh in tomorrow night = so wish me luck. I am so hoping to get 1.5 stone award missed it by just half a pound last week.

Fern - WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT - step away from any naughties and you'll be smiling from ear to ear.

Speak soon.

Gilly x

hello buddies !

How are you doing. I hope you Tuesday weighers have done OK - I lost 1.5lb's - not as much as I'd like but it's down and I got my 1.5 stone sticker - at long last - it seemed ages since I got my stone.

Hope you wednesday weighers are doing ok tonight.

let us know

Gilly x

Tuesday weigher: Gillyb - Time2beslim = 14.5lb's pledge - lost so far ......1,5lb's = 13lb's to lose.
Wednesday weigher:FernXx=Goal: 11.5lbs- Lost so far:0lbs

Ok, iv done well up untill now, but totally cocked today up, and have since spent since 6pm eating choc and crap. :( sigh.

fingers crossed even for one lb tomorrow. i never expected to be in this position again. im feeling a bit lost, not so much alone but tired and dissapointed.

xx

fantastic loss, btw, go you! a new shiney stick :p xx

Oh Fern I know how hard it is and you have done so excellently - BUT YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in - are you am or pm or evening?

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

Gilly x

time2bslim well done on 1.5lb off, i would be very happy with that :)

Fern our zumba class is so busy she has put on an extra class and they were both fully booked! luckily i got a leaflet through the door about another class starting next week literally just down the road :)

i promise to get my 30 day shred dvd out tomorrow!

Hugs Fern & good luck for tonights WI. T2S well done on your loss.

I have my WI tonight as well although after a weekend away in Liverpool with the girls then yesterday & today off work due to flu I'm not sure how I'll do - I was really good yesterday & planning on being good today so fingers crossed.

Gah, back from WI and after a CRAZZZY week (but completely on the wagon) I lost... ZERO, ZILTCH, NADA, NOTHING!

However, I did wake up to star week, so I am blaming that.
Maybe I should be kicked out of the club. :(

STS is great then for *week :)

I had a great week and lost 1.5lb, wasn't expecting it although had been good :) and I beat DH by 1/2lb so double :)

well done peeps.

Fern you OK? How did it go?

I have eaten for England last night and today ! - got my 1.5 stone last night and at this rate will be handing it back next week !

So .................... going to try and keep on track from tomorrow - pity though I have to probably do 3 good days to claw back those naughties ! So it';ll be a small weight loss - if at all next week.

Aren't we silly.

Hope you are all well.

Gilly x

*breathes massive sigh of relief*

2.5 lbs off for me .. exactly what i put on last week! horah.. i can do this.. i can do this! must work harder on a mon and tues.

xx

Well done Fern on your loss :)

I managed 1.5lb this week, don't think it will be as good next week due to TOTM :(

well done everybody! onwards and downwards to next week. i am feeling more on track and focused than i have been for weeks now, however i know that really, my willpower is still very poor so im not getting ahead of myself..

as my new weeks has officially started i'l need a new pledge!

my pledge for this week is to drink atleast 2ltrs of water a day, and not get lazy with it towards the end of the week,.. and as an extra one.. my extra challenge is to make it through monday and tuesday, esp tues eve without cheating. My day off is wednesday, not any other day of the week... and it has to stay that way if its to not affect my losses.

anyone else wish to join me on a new pledge? xx

well done on your loss fern!! hope its helped you get your mojo back at least a little??
i didnt weigh in on monday as had a tooth extraction under anaesthetic instead so was somewhat unable to go to class!

i'll join you on the water fern.....its something ive been slack on lately and i know i have so heres to 2 litres a day!

well done Fern and everyone else !! as you say forever downwards...............

Good luck in your new pledge.

I think I need to pledge just to keep on plan this week and no picking - I think I'm getting into picking again whilst tea is cooking etc and it's not good !

loss has deffinatly boosted me. It made me realise how ungreatful i am though.. i know i gained the 2.5lbs the week previous, but when i got on the scales and she was like 2.5lbs off .. i was just like 'oh, cool'

then it wasnt till i got home and thought, actually, thats really good.. and felt proud of myself. that 6lbs loss in one week has completly spoilt me. I knew nothing would ever come close to being good enough again.

Im such a spoilt cow!

oo, i have a drinking buddy ;)

Back