12 lbs- slimming buddy?

Wow Shell y that is FANTASTIC - good luck for next week.

I still have half a stone to go - but that is only an interim target at 10.10 - I think I am aiming for 10 stones by February'ish but we'll see, I might find 10.10 is where I really want to be.

Go ladies - Christmas is a coming.

My SW target is slightly different from here so officially only have 2lb to go!!! but think I may change it slightly so I can eat well at christmas :) I lost 1lb this week.

Well done Fern, you well and truly seem to be back on track :happy096:

I somehow gained 1lb this week, absolutely no idea how. measured all HExAs & Bs, all syns accounted for and *poof* a pound on. Was rather grumpy, but have been 100% more careful since (double weighing and measuring everything) have just used 10.5syns on chinese, but no other syns used. However am seriously craving choc! :(
I MUST lose that pound I gained and some more so I can get very close to target!

Iv had weeks like that, unexplainable gains. Itl come back off!! Keep at it gorgeous, dont let it get you down.

Im wavering. I feel quite happy with how i look at the mo, and whilst i have lots of motivation to keep going i cant help but wonder if its worth me realising i dont *need* that extra half a stone off, and maybe the fact i maintained it perfectly before for over a year means its more managable. But then i feel i never gave myself a chance to ajust to my new T weight and maintain before events etc meant i gained the lbs back, and i do like being that little bit more skinny. Mind you i wonder if i'l drop it even lower if i do get back to 9 and a half.??

Thanks for the support Fern! I rather need it. I'm totally fighting with myself about the extra chocolate that is calling me... I have about 4syns left :cry:, but I'm not sure I want to risk it cause it was a takeaway chinese and god knows if it really was 7syns!!! :(

I think you're doing fabulous. If you think that extra pesky 7lbs will make things better, lose them, then see. If you feel too skinny you can eat my share of chocolate eclairs!!! I'm so impressed at how well you did overall, and am hoping to match you soon!!! :D

Thanks for the support Fern! I rather need it. I'm totally fighting with myself about the extra chocolate that is calling me... I have about 4syns left :cry:, but I'm not sure I want to risk it cause it was a takeaway chinese and god knows if it really was 7syns!!! :(

I think you're doing fabulous. If you think that extra pesky 7lbs will make things better, lose them, then see. If you feel too skinny you can eat my share of chocolate eclairs!!! I'm so impressed at how well you did overall, and am hoping to match you soon!!! :D

You will!!!! i know its difficult to fight those extra chocolate urges.. keep telling yourself youl have it all on weigh in day. Thats what gets me thru, knowing i can ahve it then xxx

I never pig out on WI!!! Too afraid I'll gain, LOL. Maybe I'll have just 1 mikado if I still want it after The Walking Dead... I'll grab some fruit for now...

Fern I think you are putting yourself under a lot of pressure to get this 7 pound off and will it really make that much difference. Why not go back to your original target but get to the bottom end of it to give you some leeway (you might even be there already)

I took target at a weight that was 2 pound lighter than i really had originally wanted (just suddenly got there one day after months of trying to lose one pound to get to my original target i lost 3) Now 2 pounds doesn't seem much but to me it is the difference between easily staying in target range and struggling to stay in.

My target is 10 8 i have managed to be that on only 2 occasions since declaring target and one of them was on dodgy scales. If i had kept to my original target of 10 10 I would have maintained since getting there ! I am desperately trying to get to the bottom end of my target before christmas else i will be out of target again after christmas :-(

This is long and complicated but just wanted to say do what feels right for you and liveable and maintainable.

You are an inspiration.

Teresa

Ooooh Fern you getting married? congrats! :) not been on the forum in months been totally off track boo! starting again 2moro though yay! X

managed another 1.5lb this week, can't believe it!!! so only .5lb to my SW target (which is slightly different to the one here!) hope to have some leaway for christmas LOL!

I put on 1/2lb, haven't changed details on here yet as I'm gutted, can't understand why, I've had everything in my syns - the only thing different I've done this week is to have bread for my HEX B's instead of other things so I'm hoping that is the explanation.

Well done Twizzle & hope everyone else managed a better week than me xx

things seemed to catch up with me this week! put 1/2lb on so now 1lb from target at SW! hope to do better this week :) how is everyone else doing?

I've lost another 1lb, so 2lbs off 4.5 stone award and 9 to target... might try a fish week after next weeks WI...

Shrimpy, you'll get those 2lbs by xmas :) well done.

twiceasyummymummy, good luck with your weigh in :)

Thanks Twizzle, 9lbs til target, still *hoping* might do a fish week or something to shake stuff up! :)

AndieG to you do an online food diary? Are you weighing and measuring HExs and Syns?

Back