12 lbs- slimming buddy?

Well Done Angie!!! Try speed fooding it for the days you're on plan and maybe it'll claw back some of the gain. It worked for me this week...

I managed to lose 0.5lbs, amazing reallly! So fishie week for next week in an attempt to melt that lard... (can you tell I've been watching too much fat families, lol). I have 11lbs left to lose and there are 8 weigh ins left so, I need to average 1.4lbs a week to do it. It is doable... I AM GOING TO BE AT TARGET for Xmas. I AM!!!!

SNAP Fern, LOL!

Well done ladies, going to do my best on the days I am on plan & not have any syns at all, will see what happens.

If I want to get to my target for Xmas I'd have 19.5lbs to go so I'd have to lose 2.4lbs per week but guessing next week will be out of the equation so that would mean 2.7lbs per week thats if I don't put on next week. Think I'll stick with trying to get to 10 stone & see what happens!!

Well, fingers crossed Angie for whatever you want to achieve, and acheive it you will!! :) You'll be fab for XMAS! :)

well done everyone, I have surprised myself this week and managed 1.5lb but am sure that last weekend will catch up with me next week!!!

We were given a taster of the Mince Pie Hi-Fi this week - yummy :) now Alpen Light need to make them so I can have 2 as a HEB!!!!

Wow Angie that is BRILLIANT - well done.

I missed my 2 stone award by 2lb's - but I hope to get it next week.

Others - well done too - a loss is a loss - and downwards yippeeeeee

Christmas is fast approaching. I have 9lb's to lose - I doesn't sound a lot until you try - 8 weeks - roughly 1lb a week - really trying for 3lb's this week to get my 2 stone shiney and will leave me 6lb's over 7 weeks.

Doable for everyone = GOOD LUCK.

Andie thats a fabulous loss.. look at you go! Whilst your T weight seems maybe too much for the short time before christmas, i wont doubt that you can do it, because your steaaaming ahead!!

Good luck with you fishie week shrimpy. Iv tried doing it before and i only managed 3 fishy evening meals. Im just NOT a fishy person (gag!)
and that didnt even touch my weight loss!

Im so glad i still managed a 1/2 lb this week. i dont really deserve it. i would have been pleased to sts so i feel greatful. Thats 4.5 lbs in 4 weeks so im 1/2 a lb ahead of myself in the grand scheme of things in run up to xmas.

iv gone over my syns by 2.5 but i worked my ass off walking with the double buggy at work today out and round town to keep boys happy and get some fresh air, and then pushed myself to go for a 1.9 run/walk/jog combo to make up for the bit of naughtyness. I think my mojo's back baby!

And i broke my 3 week cycle, iv not lost 4 weeks consistantly for MONTHS.

xx

Thanks Fern, I manage it by going crazy with recipes. Fish curry? Teryaki Salmon? Tuna bake? Smoked salmon quiche? I just go crazy with the recipes and never have fish with potatoes and veg more than once, otherwise I just can't stomach it!

not updated on here for a while...im now 3.5lb away from target!

Well done lurverick!! :D :D :D

Well done Luverick! If I put on this week I'll know why!!! I had to make a cheesecake for work the other day and it didn't turn out right so we ate it! and today there was crackling on the pork :( should have got dh to carve it then I wouldn't have been tempted!!!!

whats wrong?

must be one of those weeks, I had an incident with a baked cheesecake the other day and then a situation with some crackling today!!!!!

LOL don't u just love the emoticons!!! hope u r on track again today. I have been good but could really eat some chocolate!!! am trying to keep syns to a minimum after the incidents in the week!

Back