17 weeks until xmas!!!!

j70joj

Ok, so i may be abit premature but i was just thinking that its 17 weeks until xmas and if i aimed for 1 lb per week i could have lost 17lbs.

Its a good incentive dont you think?

I am not usually very good at these sorts of things but need to get my bum into gear, does anyone fancy taking up this challenge with me?

How dare u swear lol, Christmas indeed tut tut.
Its not that far away, and 1lb a week is a good loss, no matter how many weeks its over.
I'm up for the challenge

me too after i finish my little ten week one for my hols, isn 1-2 lbs the healthiest amount to lose because your less likely to put it back on ?

My God - I need to get my bum in gear - Christmas is my DEADLINE!! I want all I need to lose to be well and truely lost by then :) On another note - 17 weeks away, I suddenly feel very poor...

Falling at the first hurdle!!!!
I have been off plan during hols etc and now i dont seem to be able to get back on the plan.

I am a little worried i am becoming overly obsessed with my weight, which in turn makes me feel low, which then leads to eating anything and everything. A vicious circle.

I am trying to not be toohard on myself and try and relax a bit and also getting back into the habit of writing everything down.

I only hope i can re-focus.
x

take it one day at a time, write down everything that you eat, try and plan,
have you got naughty food in the fridge/cupboards??? if so, get rid of it.

I have little stickers on my fridge, freezer, and places I have food stored, saying (eg) ' fridge pickers wear big knickers' , or Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' or ' dont u want that spending spree u've been promised', or 'aim for a 1lb loss this week'. Little things like that, keep me on track.

oh thanks tigerfan you are good!! I have been writing what i have been eating for the last couple days, i have got BAD food which i buy for the kids, and have bought some ok treats for me for when they are needed, i just have to stop at 1.

Thanks for your encouragement, think i will be better when kids back to school and i get routine back. also need to get back excercisung.

Back