1st day of a new start!

Definetly a good idea to run down the freezer every now and then.... I should do that too :D

Haha we should too! In fact I might go through it tonight and chuck anything naughty or old!

Those tomatoes sound yum

xxxx

We do it every now and again, we find things that we've forgotten! On Sunday we'll be having what we call a 'bag of mashings' day which basically means we could be eating anything! :eat:

There are some lovely things in the book so I'll lend it to you if you want a look Jess?
xxxxx

We do it every now and again, we find things that we've forgotten! On Sunday we'll be having what we call a 'bag of mashings' day which basically means we could be eating anything! :eat:

There are some lovely things in the book so I'll lend it to you if you want a look Jess?
xxxxx

Please chick :) xx

Haha we should too! In fact I might go through it tonight and chuck anything naughty or old!

Those tomatoes sound yum

xxxx

:eek:.... say it ain't so Jess.... I don't want to be chucked out :rotflmao:

Tuesday lunch done - x2 small salmon fillets oven cooked, halved cherry toms oven cooked until almost dried out (apparently it brings out the flavour) cous cous done in veg stock to add flavour.
Looking forward to eating it now!
Xx

Happy tuesday all!

Today is a very quiet day here, am due at another post from 1.30 this afternoon so will hopefully be a bit more lively!

Last nights tea went according to plan, Grilled pork shops, boiled new potatoes, and mixed veg, we then had a mixed fruit salad later on with strawbs, raspb, and clems with a chopped banana.

Todays nibbles are:-
B - All bran golden crunch - nearly at the end of the box!
S - A cheeky penguin biscuit - well needed after a looooooong meeting!
L - x2 grilled salmon fillets, cous cous, oven cooked cherry toms
S - mixed fruit salad
T - Sweet and sour chicken with noodles.
xxxxxxxxx

Yummy eats today babe xxxx

Lunch was lovely and filling, The toms were very tasty and I think eating them cold intensifys the flavour!
I had a wander round M&S at lunch and found some lovely looking snacks for less than 150 calories.

Extremely Chocolate Millionaire crispies - 120 cals, each one 26g
Fruity popcorn bars - 95 cals per bar, each bar 27g
Smokey bacon lentil tube crisps - 90 cals per bag, each bag 22g

I'm hoping these will help my cravings when I have them, I'm also going to look for the small Green and Blacks bars next week at supermarket for when I'm having a strong craving for chocolate!
xxx

Good planning chickadee xxxx

Glad I'm safe from the bin :D

I also got some fruit and fibre museli that is very low in sugar and nasties, so am going to have 30g of that with yogurt and fruit and see if that keeps me full in a morning.
x

HUMP day!!!!! :clap:
Wednesday's nibbles include:-

B - 35g M&S Fruit and Fibre museli
S - banana
L - W/meal halm salad pitta, bag of M&S Smokey bacon tubes - 95 Cal a bag
S - Cherries
T - H/Made balsamic and red onion steak burgers, a few oven chips and salad.
xxxx

HUMP day!!!!! :clap:
Wednesday's nibbles include:-

B - 35g M&S Fruit and Fibre museli
S - banana
L - W/meal halm salad pitta, bag of M&S Smokey bacon tubes - 95 Cal a bag
S - Cherries
T - H/Made balsamic and red onion steak burgers, a few oven chips and salad.
xxxx

This is one healthy food day chick! xxxx

Thank you darling, I'm trying soo hard, and have now decided to........................ Join the gym on Monday, £29 per month and am planning to go to Legs, Bums and Tums on a thursday with the mother, and then x1 other class during the week at the one round the corner from me.
I'm on a mission now to shift some timber! :character00116::character00115::whip:

Thank you darling, I'm trying soo hard, and have now decided to........................ Join the gym on Monday, £29 per month and am planning to go to Legs, Bums and Tums on a thursday with the mother, and then x1 other class during the week at the one round the corner from me.
I'm on a mission now to shift some timber! :character00116::character00115::whip:

Woop got to love a woman on a mission ;) xxxx

Back