1st day of a new start!

Phew - after a horrid 2 weeks - I can finally say the 3lbs that i lost due to the stress of hubster being in hospital, have found their way back on me! :mad:
Sooo Monday 24th is going to be a new start.
Dates for my diet diary are -
Night out on 21st March, hen day on 22nd March - Belly Dancing!!!!! :eek:
Wedding on 5th April, count down to Cyprus for another wedding, beach wedding in beginning of May!
I need to find that all important willpower that I know is buried somewhere far down - I need to find it, can anyone help me??????

Thank you again for all the supoprtive messages over the last weeks, it means a lot to have found some new lovely friends.
xxxxx

How is your husband doing now? Hope he's fully recovered. 3lb is nothing, you will get it off in no time! Esp with so many fun & exciting events to motivate you! :) You did so well not to comfort eat out of stress & then go overboard celebrating him getting better - I'm sure I'd have put on a ton more under the circumstances!!

X

He's doing ok thank you, had his stitches checked yesterday and they are starting to go, he's just now got to get his energy back. He's been out and about x3 days this week so hopefully some fresh air will do him good.
I'm starting afresh on Monday, just thinking about what to do for lunches as these are my weak points and stuff for snacks too!
Xx

That's good, I'm sure the fresh air will help.

Yeah, lunchtimes can be tricky. Think I'm becoming slightly addicted to the tesco BNS & falafel salad - so yummy, syn-free, & quick & easy to grab & eat. I know quite a few people get subway salads, but unfortunately theres not one near me.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

X

Sunday weigh in was not so good! It's back up to 14st 1/2 lb! Totally frustrated with myself now :(
Have worked out that in 10 weeks and 2 days we'll be on the way to Cyprus!
Have GOT to find the willpower and determination somehow!!
Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! Xx

Today is (another!!) new start day!

Today's menu consists of

Breakfast - Fruit and fibre cereal
Banana and x2 clems for a snack
Lunch - ham, cherry toms, baby sweetcorn, carrot, cottage cheese, avocado - I know not allowed on SW but I like and I've always had them to help me lose and they've done the trick so I'll just have them!
Afternoon snack of fruit - kiwi, strawbs, pineapple, mango
Tea - Lean gammon steaks grilled, jacket potato and vegetables
I've also got a small curly wurly and x2 little fudges (mini heroes type ones)

I've got tomorrows lunch, snacks and dinner sorted too! Get me eh! :bliss:

Woo, you seem to be super organised with your food! Well done :) Looks as though you're back on track & I'm sure you will see a noticeable difference by Cyprus. I think it helps when you have something positive to look forward to for motivation.

X

Thanks emmster, I always find the motivation at the star to the week and get going good in the morning but by mid week it's going and by the weekend it's gone completely! I'm trying to keep Cyprus in my head for my motivation!
Xx

Todays eats -
Breakfast - porridge,, grated apple, spinkel of cinammon - yummy!
Snacks - banana, pineapple, x2 sweetc clems.
Lunch - x2 (well it started off as two!) salmon fillets marinated in soy sauce and tom puree, oven cooked with roast veg - toms, courgettes, peppers, onions. Was going to do some cous-cous or pasta but looked to have loads already so didnt bother.
Tea - Undecided yet - which is probably a bad thing but will see.

Hope everyone has a good day
xx

Yesterday's food sounds lovely :) what did you gave for tea? xxxx

We went a bit naughty and had oven chips and a small steak pasty!
Today I've had:-
Breakfast - fruit and fibre cereal
Snack am - banana
Lunch - x4 crisp breads (1syn each) reduced fat soft cheese, chicken pieces and cherry toms
Snack pm - x4 pieces of dark chocolate
Tea - homemade spaghetti bolognese
Drinks - x4 pint glasses of no sugar orange squash, x2 coffee, x1 tea.
Phew!!
Xxx

We went a bit naughty and had oven chips and a small steak pasty!
Today I've had:-
Breakfast - fruit and fibre cereal
Snack am - banana
Lunch - x4 crisp breads (1syn each) reduced fat soft cheese, chicken pieces and cherry toms
Snack pm - x4 pieces of dark chocolate
Tea - homemade spaghetti bolognese
Drinks - x4 pint glasses of no sugar orange squash, x2 coffee, x1 tea.
Phew!!
Xxx

Oops! Hehe :)

Yesterday sounds super healthy - well done you sexy lady!

xxxx

Today's menu :-
Breakfast - banana, danio peach yogurt, blackberry and apple nutri grain bar
Snack - x2 sweet Clementines
Lunch - left over bolognese with x1 warburtons thin, fruit for pud.
Tea - again not planned as have to see how hubster is and what he can manage to eat.
Hope everyone has a good day
Xx

Tea decided - grilled pork chop, boiled potatoes, steamed carrots and broccoli! Tummy grumbly now :) x

Sounds delicious xxxx

Sounds delicious xxxx

It was yummy :)

Todays menu is:-
Breakfast - Porridge with a small drizzle of honey
Snacks - Blackberry and apple Nurti grain and x2 sweet clems
Lunch - Jacket potato and topping (to be decided)
afternoon snack - something to fill me up as out for an after work leaving do
Tea - as above - off for an after works do to Weatherspoons so something off there, not drinking though so keeping the syns down.

Just had a look on the Weatherspoons website to decide what to have tonight. I've decided on either the skinny steak, BBQ pulled pork sandwich or just go all out and have a burger!!!
I've decided on not drinking so am going to have lime and soda water or diet coke.
Xx

Update on todays eats -
For lunch i had tuna pasta bake from Stainforths, it's freshly made each day, but does contain more than a HEB of cheese, i had salad with it, and have had some apple and grapes for pud.
Afternoon snack - I've got some crispbreads and some reduced fat soft cheese left, so I've bought some chicken slices from Marks to have with it, before I head out.
Hubby has decided to take the car home, so I'm going to have x2 Coronas and a BBQ pulled Pork Sarnie.
Hope everyone is having a lovely day
xxxx

Saturdays eats :
Breakfast- danio peach yogurt
Lunch- salad, baby leaves salad, toms, cucumber, beetroot, red pepper, baby sweet corn , 1/2 avocado, sliced ham
Snack to be decided but might be apple and x2 Clem's
Tea- homemade fajitas, chopped up veg, strips of lean beef steak, HEA cheese, x2 tortilla wraps.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
Xxx

Back