1st day of a new start!

Tuesday eats -

Breakfast - Porridge with a drizzle of honey
Am snack - a small maple and pecan danish
Lunch - Prawns, red pepper, carrot and toms,
PM snack - x2 crisp breads with x2 extra light laughing cow
Tea - Spaghetti Bolognese

all sounds good till i say that * week kicked in yesterday so I just want to eat EVERYTHING in sight! I was doing ok, until someone brought me a tub of mini cakes - mini donuts, chocolate covered ring donuts, mini pieces of flapjack and chocolate brownie!!!!! :break_diet::gen147::banghead:
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sexy lady

Stay positive we can do this. I need you to keep me on track as we both need to be tiny for my benidorm hen ;)

Love you xxxx.

Hey sexy lady

Stay positive we can do this. I need you to keep me on track as we both need to be tiny for my benidorm hen ;)

Love you xxxx.

Aaaw thank you babygirl!
We'll keep each other on track for sure and as always :whip:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update of fridays eats

B- special K
S- x2 cadburys fingers
L - homemade SW quiche - salmon, peppers and sweetcorn, x2 quorn eggs and a babybell,
S - strawb's with FF greek yog, malteaser teaser bar, mixed nuts - it's a bored friday so I'm ignoring the biscuits calling me from the cupboard!
T - Sweet potato wedges, fish and peas.
x

Hey babe :) what ya been eating? xxxx

Good lass :) xxxx

Hiya HTS

Hope you are finding minimins as helpful as me. I've had such great support from the ladies on here xx

Hiya HTS

Hope you are finding minimins as helpful as me. I've had such great support from the ladies on here xx

Hello, It's very helpful, I've been off it for a couple of weeks but back on it like a rocket now as we're off on holiday 5 week TODAY!! Eeek still got 12lbs to go! :eek:

Hey all, I've been a bit :lost: lately but thanks to my gorgeous beautiful friend JessyG :hug99: I'll be back on it on Monday! Going to spend Saturday afternoon (coz Hubster is at football) planning my lunches and snacks for next week. 4 weeks on Wednesday we'll be on holiday:character00255: so I dont think I'm going to reach my target of -12lbs so I'm going to go for how ever much!
Hope you are all doing well.
xxx

Hello all, Long time no speak.
I havent been on since end of March and havent been doing much about eating well and exercising, but am beginnning to feel a bit 'whale -like' so thought I better do something about it!
I'm going to re-start the healthy eating from Monday (having a blown out weekend, chinese with Hubby tonight and then out of a 40th girls night out tomorrow) and am going to start going to the gym with my mum and her friend twice a week, not sure about tuesdays as they like to try different classes, but they do Leg,bums and tums of a Thursday!
xxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie :)

Welcome back!

You can totally smash this this time! Tbf you look gorgeous anyway :)

xxxx

Instead of Chinese, hubster and I decided on a bit of a ploughmans salad! Stuffed now!!

Well done you :) great start chick xxxx

We decided to swap last nights Chinese to salad and we've had it again today, I'm off out tonight to a Vietnamese restaurant for a friends 40th celebrations so will be having a few sherbets too! Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday night! Xx

Mondays eats -
Breakfast- all bran golden crunch, semi skimmed milk, x1 grande Starbucks skinny latte
Snack- x1 muller Greek cherry yogurt
Lunch - prawn and crabstick salad, spinach and rocket, cucumber, red pepper, baby sweetcorn, cherry toms.
Pm snack - handful of almonds, x1 satsuma
Tea- lean lamb steaks and roasted veg and cous cous.
I'm hoping for some people to comment please x

Hi hun.... dropping by to give a bit of support, as you mentioned it on Jess's diary.... you should try and put a link to your diary in your signature so people can find you.... if you want to visit my diary it's only members only... I keep it that way so more folks can access it :D... love the company xx pop in for a chat xx

Thanks Bloodcovered princess, i'm one of those people who gets better with lots of support and I know that you helped me when I was on last time, hopefully nothing will happen as drastic as last time, and I can get to my goal.
xx

Well tuesday is turning out to be another lovely day, sunshine a plenty - although it has gone a bit cloudy as I sit and type!
So far this week I've been better than I've been in a long time. I've decided to switch to Lemon tea (24 Calories) and try to cut down on coffee, drink more water and make sure i bring my own lunches.
Todays eats;-
B - All bran Golden Crunch, skimmed milk, Tropicana Multi-vit drink
S - Muller Greek Strawberry pot
L - Crab stick salad - rocket/spinach, cucumber, red pepper, baby sweetcorn and crab sticks
S - Babybell extra light and apple
T - not sure but I fancy poached eggs for some reason???

Hope everyone's having a lovely tuesday xxx

Back