1st day of a new start!

Yay!!!! Well done lovely lady :) xxxx

Mondays eats:-

Breakfast - Special K
Am snacks - Peach, Nutri grain bar
Lunch - Ham sandwich, x1 bag, Boots salt and vinegar spirals, banana
PM snacks - x2 kiwi and x1 apple, x2 sweet clems,
Tea - egg, SW chips, x2 Sausages (dont know syns yet)

Hope everyone is having a good day
xxx

Just checked with hubby what sausages we are having for tea - they are Asda, Pork and Apple ones - just checked the syns............................... only 3.5 per sausage so not as bad as I feared!
xx

Yay! :) My weekend breakfast used to be sausages with lots of white bread (& usually mushrooms for that token healthiness) every single week. I do think I appreciate sausages more now that they are an occassional treat!

X

yeah we used to have sausages all the time, so now they are my treat. we ended up having oven chips but I made usre Ionly had a small portion of those, x2 eggs and loads of beans. :eat:

Tuesdays feast:-

Breakfast - Porridge with a drizzle of honey
AM snacks - Peach and banana
Lunch - homemade Sw quiche - I tried a vege one today, mushrooms, red peppers, chopped up baby sweetcorn and frozen peas, i only used x2 eggs as it was going in my small quiche dish but i think I should have used x3, it looks ok but not as nice as the ones i make with eggs and cottage cheese - oh well we'll see what it taste like - if not good, I'll go for a healthy salad and jacket.
PM snacks - tin of mackrel in tom sauce, apple and x2 sweet clems
Tea - not sure yet as need to see what hubby wants!

Hope everyone has a good day
xxx

Wednesday (hump day)

Breakfast - Danio peach yogurt, banana, nutri grain bar
AM snacks - Handful of nuts, tuna mixed with x1 tbsp extra light hellmans, red pepper, sweetcorn - might even have x2 crispbreads
lunch - salad from shop - lettuce, cucumber, toms, peppers, cress, egg (no onion) choice of meat so will probably have ham - they do really no coleslaw too, but will have to say NO :angeldevil: (hopefully!!!)
PM snacks - x2 sweet clems, apple, peach
Tea - Sweet and sour chicken and rice.

Hope everyone has a lovely day :grouphugg:

Ooo, did you manage to resist the coleslaw? Food is looking very good for the day :) X

Had a change of plan and ended up going to a cafe, had a pork and apple sauce sarnie on brown with salad, and a water.

Thursday!

Breakfast - Special K
Am Snacks - peach, Nkd bar - as recommended by Jessy! x
Lunch - Lean ham slices, toms, crispbreads and reduced fat soft cheese.
PM snacks - Apple, x2 sweet clems,
Tea - M&S Fuller for Longer chicken and chorizo paella - having my nails done tonight so wont be in till late.

Hope everyone has a lovely day
xxxx

Hello all, hope everyone is well and enjoying the sunshine! :cool:

Weekend eats and goings - Saturday - went to hairdressers (went brave and had a fringe cut in!!)
Breakfast - Special K
Lunch - Heinz Chicken soup (was in a rush) and a breadroll
Tea- Jacket potato, medium slice of vegetable pizza and salad - at in-laws for the night and then sunday Hubby and f-in-law went down to Twickenham to watch the rugby, so Sis and mum-in-law and I went to York to the Vintage fair
Breakfast - x2 slices of white toast and jam
snack - visit to M&S cafe for a tea and an iced hot cross bun - daren't add the syns up!
Lunch - x2 salmon fishcakes (divine), salad and a few chips - but was really impressed that I ate the salad and not the chips!
Late pm snack - bowl of special k

Sunday was a 'treat' day and so it's back on with a vengance!

Your hair looks amazing and your food sounds yummy xxxx :)

Back