2012 Easter Challenge....

Lexie2005 said:
3lbs for me this week...... Gobsmacked as was a Zumba class down......

That's fab x

I'm so pleased for you hun you work so hard!! Xx

Well at my WI this week it's 2 kg (4.4lbs) on for me, in total since I last reported.. you might as well add it back on.. I will shift it back off :) just need more time :)

Well at my WI this week it's 2 kg (4.4lbs) on for me, in total since I last reported.. you might as well add it back on.. I will shift it back off :) just need more time :)

I will add it back on & you have until Easter Sunday to shift it Mrs or I am gonna superglue you to a seat on the wagon!!!!

Lexie2005 said:
I will add it back on & you have until Easter Sunday to shift it Mrs or I am gonna superglue you to a seat on the wagon!!!!

You might get the chance even!! as me and kids all being well and not sick will be up your way :)

my oldest son has informed me today he is not a baby goat, so don't call him a kid lol

Mis-behave said:
You might get the chance even!! as me and kids all being well and not sick will be up your way :)

my oldest son has informed me today he is not a baby goat, so don't call him a kid lol

Ooh where you going?

Lexie2005 said:
Ooh where you going?

To visit my grandma who's 95 in metheringham :) prob for 4 days, next week or week after :)

1.5lb off for me... This is my last weigh in...so half pound off target x

Back