2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

I hope you get a nice wee WI surprise :)

Hi sage best wishes for your WI hope it's a good un xx

Hi Sage, how r u hunny?

Bleurgh 100% again but put on weight this week. Really gutted to be honest but I just feel more determined for next week. I've literally drunk NO water on my days off, and obviously the roll and stuff so I shouldn't be surprised.

Drinking my last shake tonight then going to try and get some sleep as haven't been sleeping much - 4am this morning! and I can't do that tonight as I need to be up by 5am

More determination is good :D
More water is good :D
And more sleep is good :D
Next week I hope you see a good loss ;)

100%. Ward full of biscuits chocolates crisps sweets etc. Now stranded at a train station with Krispy Kreme and a whole lot more! Ahhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beat your cravings and stay strong. You can do it...

STEP AWAY FROM THE DONUTS, WOMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet they were cooked with dog poo anyway :p

Hahahaha finally home still 100% :) thanks lovelies. Day off tomorrow so will catch up with you awesome lot xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good stuff :D
Dog poo is wonderful stuff ;)

Ha Ha Marge, you made me Laugh :D Well done sage for staying 100% :0clapper:

Hey Sage, how is the cooking going? Am interested to follow your progress to see if its easy to adapt into and keep up. Are you making more variety of fresh home cooked meals now or is it a few of the same things each week? Ideally i would like to learn 7 recipes and try one each day for the first week, to keep the family from getting bored and also repeat them until i memorise them into my memory so i know i will always be able to stick with the cooking for the family. I think this will help me to get all the ingredients ready for that whole week so i wont run out of them and money, and revert back to making them quick meals just as iv got off to a good start. Then learn one recipe at a time to add in now and again until i eventually know more hopefully xx

Ahhhh so sorry haven't had time to check out everyones diarys this week! feel like a bad minimin!

On my front I've been 100% since weigh in, not even a nibble. yesterday scales said 13.2 so I thought good they're finally moving then this morning they said 13.5 again!!!!!! Don't understand it :(

Anyway ED... I am basically at the weekend going through the fridge, freezer and cupboards to see what we've got hanging around. Then I look for recipes that use them ingrediants for a couple of the nights and just any recipes that take my fancy other nights.

So this week I saw a carton of coconut milk so I decided to make chicken coconut curry with brown rice which was a massive hit last night. I also saw we had turkey fillets left over (last week we had turkey in pastry) sounds a bit random but they loved it so instead of looking for a new recipe using turkey fillets we are going to do the same thing again this week. So recipes do get repeated - especially if everyone loves them!

This week we had prawn pasta, sausage and bean pie, the curry last night, today we're having roast leg of lamb and inviting my nan over to have some with us, tomorrow lasagne and tuesday falafal in pitta bread with salad and home made humus!

if you're interested in any of the recipes I will link them for you. I've also just started a blog - it's mainly about our house but i'll be adding some of my fav recipes as time goes on as well.

Anyway sorry for the rushed diary entry have to run!!! am a busy bee at the mo! i'm really desperate to catch up with everyones diarys so as soon as i get a spare half hour that's the first thing i'm going to do xxxxxx hope you're all having a good week xxx

Hope you have a nice day hun!!! I know how you feel (I m the same this week) Really busy and didn't get time to catch up with diaries. Don't worry we all know when we r busy its hard to juggle things around.

Its difficult to catch up sometimes, especially whrn irs sooooo busy. But there is more support then :)...
We all just have yo pop in when we can :)
I hope you are well :)

That's excellent Sage, thanks for that :) sounds like you are doing great xx

Hey Hun :)

How did weigh in go Tuesday? Hope you're well! xx

How are you doing chaz ? :)

Back