2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

Well done Pop, keep up the good work xx

So I decided to weigh!!! Couldn't resist!

14st 6lbs.

Finished on 14st 4lbs before Xmas so I have absolutely no idea how that happened! I'm sure y scales are broke as I can't fit into jeans I was wearing in November lol

Oh well- still don't know if I will weigh every week

Had a choc shake so far xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's not too bad a gain eh?
That will be gone so soon on this ;)
It's odd how our shape changes with every little pound and make clothes either look great or rubbish eh?

It's not a bad gain over the festive season that you should feel proud of what has been achieved so far too :)

How quick did you realise you had lost weight ? have you dropped dress sizes too ?x

Well I was about to come on and write 'i'm a bit fat failure!' lol but I'm trying to be more happy and positive this year so I will say it... yep I messed up on day 2 but I'm stressed and revising for an exam blah blah blah.

I'm not going to beat myself up this year, I'm not going to be angry or upset or disappointed.

If I eat, then so be it. Each day I'll try and try again. I'm not a failure till I give up for good.

so here's to trying again tomorrow and making the best of today xxx

Its such a difficult diet.
You have the right attitude.
You will get there eventually chick !!
:)

good luck! good on you for posting pics! i think its ace youve got so much self confidence to do it! this forums gonna be really helpful i think!

Ahhhhh so not in the zone!!! haven't had anything else tonight which is great but I know tomorrow I'm going to be tempted all day whilst revising!

And my blender is broke so my shakes are lumpy which puts me off having them anyway :(

grrrrr give me a kick up the bum, everyone else is doing so well!!! xx

Ahhhhh so not in the zone!!! haven't had anything else tonight which is great but I know tomorrow I'm going to be tempted all day whilst revising!

And my blender is broke so my shakes are lumpy which puts me off having them anyway :(

grrrrr give me a kick up the bum, everyone else is doing so well!!! xx

Go and buy a new value/smart price blender asap missy !!
They are only a few quid ;), and will help you find the zone ;)

Revision is a very welcome distraction from food.
You love to revise !!!
Blooming love it !!
Because it is a welcome distraction eh ?;)

Bum kicking...................... you are doing enough of that your self, but if you keep eating, there will be more bum to kick !!
SO DONT DO IT !!

:p

Aww c'mon Hun you want this more than you want food!! (I'm telling myself that too today).
It is hard we all understand babe but when you look back to Xmas day it feels just a few days ago doesn't it? Now imagine today in 2-3 weeks time... You will be wondering where the time went and if you stick to the diet you could be a stone down by then or if you don't you could have wasted 2-3 weeks staying the same or even gaining. I always find the first few days daunting knowing I have to feel deprived for such s long time before I get to goal but if I just done it a year ago I'd be in the 9's now and not in the 17's :(

What I'm trying to say is time flies and before you know it you will be at goal and today will be a distant memory. There's not one person here who hasn't felt the same as you. Pop in and write drivvle in your diary like I do every time I'm hungry. It soon passes xx

I'm no good at butt kicking sorry xx

Thank you marge and muffy! I feel really motivated this morning and I think it's thanks to YOU guys :D

We can do thissss!!!!!!! Well I can do thissss - you guys already are!!! Hehe.

I'm gonna be 100% with you guys today... Iam! I am!!!

Now to sit shut up in my room studying, boooo. I get really hungry and picky/snacky while I'm revising - which is why this is a pain.

But not today!!!! Will let you know how I get on xxx

Suck on some ice cubes?? Never done this myself but it's water and giving your mouth something to suck on... Here's to 100% xxx

Good stuff chaz :D
Break the habit of snack revising!
You have to do it, same as I have to stop night snacking!
Come on chaz you can do it!
Think of when all your exams are finished, no more left, and, a skinny chaz.... better qualified AND skinny ;)

Hehe thank you

Just having half a choc orange bar, save other half for later when i get hungry. going to try and have 2 shakes later

best get back to it xx

Bummer just remembered meant to be going out to lunch AND dinner on sunday for a friends birthday. Hmmm not sure on the plan yet but will work something out.

still doing well today x

OH brought me up a vanilla shake! erugh think it was an expired one- not nice lol.

Was thinking today about how I started this journey nearly two years ago. If I'd stuck to it and been perfect etc I would have been at goal for over a year now already - kinda depressing to think about.

BUT then. I thought I'd turn it into a positive. I started this just under 18stone. I've never been back at that weight since. I was at 14st 6lbs when i stopped - came back over a year later and was at 15st 6lbs... in about 3 weeks I was down to 14st 4lbs again... and now over christmas I'm still only back to 14st 6lbs.

So maybe. Just maybe.... when I DO lose this weight... I will be able to maintain. I didn't go off for a year and put on 3 stone and go back up to 18. My highest ever since the first time I did exante has been 15.6 ... which I know isn't great but in a year think how much I could have put on!

I'm still wearing the same clothes I was wearing a year and a half ago, the first time I came off exante. Yep they are a little (quite a bit! lol) tighter but I'm still in 'em!

Arghhhhh I feel so flipping determined tonight. My 3 year old baked me chocolate cupcakes and I said thank you I'll save them for later and when he went off I asked OH to eat them or hide them lol.

This year is going to be our year, I feel it in my bones exante peeps!!!!

Updated stats, sig and title of diary :D

Yayyyy only 76lbs to go haha!

Feeling hunggrrrry and had all my bits today:(

going to go to bed! xx

Back