2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

Thanks hun, definitely think it's combo of stress + diet but still worrying as I need to get my degree completed before I can even contemplate more children!!! And I've always had extremely regular 27 day cycles

2/7 days this week 100% just 5 days till weigh in :D

Am really hoping to lose 5lbs this week as this will help me meet my target of getting into the 13s by my first december weigh in. currently 14st 4lbs but the scales kept hopping between 14st 4lbs and 14st 3lbs before settling on the 4lbs.... my scales don't do any decimals or fractions so i reckon i may have been 14st 3lbs and a half SO this week would really only need to lose 4lbs and a half.....

ahh blabbering on to myself here :p

just having a chocolate shake for breakfast and struggling with an essay! booo

Definitely won't be having my third shake today. Am in so much pain from a toothache. I never get toothaches, and if I do pain meds get rid of it. I've been on paracetamol, ibuprofen and codeine all day and it's getting worse... to the point tonight where i've run an ice cold bath, leant over and stuck my jaw in it... that didn't work... im now rinsing my mouth out with salt water, repeatedly brushing my teeth etc. Told OH i feel like I'm going to pass out from the pain, I'm crying but not actually crying its just my eyes watering from the pain.... I can't go to dentist till tuesday earliest :":)(. OH put me to bed now just wanted to have a little moan before i try to sleep. night all xxxx

Oh no :(
I hope you get some rest during the night. Sometimes that can help better than any painkillers.
Has it just happened suddenly, or has it been brewing in the back ground ?
I hope you feel better in the morning
Nighty night Chaz xxx

Thanks hun, this is like, agony. Think I might have an absess? Been drinking lots of coke zero recently maybe its that :(. Just suddenly came on and got worse and worse... not so bad today but struggling so much to finish my work thats due in tomorrow. Have managed a banana shake but feel starving for normal food.

Just made a calender to keep me motivated as having lots of days off this month so going to look forward to each one

Attachments

• December-2012 copy.jpg
    December-2012 copy.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 44
arghhhhh going crazy since my shake my mouth has been killing me, this happened yesterday after my shake too..... all my jaw and up the side of my face the side of my head is throbbing. i dont want to have the shakes at all at this rate :(

I drank it on the other side of my mouth too!

It might be the coldness of them thats doing it.... I know that's how you like them :)
Could you not try them hot with or without coffee just to get them in you without the pain?
Did you get a dentist appt chick?

can't drink them hot, never had a problem before :( just had a bar even though i like to save them for when im out and its fine.

making an emergency appt tues as not open today and cant do tomorrow because of work!

I hope you will be okay till then x

If they have an emergency service can you go now? You can't go to work in agony x

Went to buy more painkillers and wanted to sneak a pregnancy test in because i'm getting super paranoid now, but OH wanted to come for the ride so couldn't!

The pain isnt so bad if I don't drink much, its whenever i drink anything (warm or cold) that its effecting my tooth! I've had two bars today and theres a throbbing pain constantly but none of the agonising pain that had me feeling like i was going to pass out last night!

thanks guys!

100% still though :) so tempted as i've been feeling miserable but keep looking at my signature and thinking if I'm 100% this week I might meet my next target on thursday :)

Well i decided to put myself out of my misery... and what happens? i can tell if its a neg or a pos :( im sure its neg but at the same time i can see a faint line... its been a long time since TTC - please tell me its common for lines to appear when neg :(

No, I think u r pregnant. I think lines don't appear if it's negative. Make sure you check with ur GP as soon as possible. It's not safe to do dieting while ur pregnant hun.

On my phone so can't see if there is a picture. Wouldn't bother with GP, certainly mine isn't bothered, they just tell you to make an appointment with the midwife when you're 6 weeks. Wait a couple of days then test again hun. The tests in the shops are as accurate as the ones they use in hospital. Don't worry about VLCDing either, I did when I was first pregnant til I was about 5 weeks as I didn't know I was pregnant and it was fine. You get all your vits and mins from the packs so perfectly healthy. Waiting on tenterhooks now! X

Thanks guys
Harry love your new avatar :)
Took another and no line so just will wait and see what happens with TOTM... still not arrived. Probably stress!
Uploaded a pic to a pregnancy/baby forum as they tend to be experts haha and they said they could see the line but might be an evaporation line.

Had an awful night last night, went completley off the diet rails, ate a massive bar of aero in the space of about 2 minutes. Missed my deadline so now failed my uni module because i couldnt concentrate because of my teeth,

Dentist is ridiculous, I had to have a fight to get an appointment - they said even 'emergency' appointments were stretching to new year!!!!!! How ridiculous is that. I told them I'm basically taking too much paracetamol and ibuprofen each day and it's still not doing much for the pain.

They told me to turn up on weds as they might have a cancellation but I'll have to wait and see. Doing a nightshift on weds night too.

Just feel so awful and stressed and horrible at the mo... overdrawn, failing uni, missing work that i'm going to have to catch up on, in pain constantly, failing at diet....

Sorry for moaning post :(

O no, u mind me asking where u live.my cousin is dentist. If you want I can ask him to help u out....hope u feel better soon :-(

Oh no Sage :( Yes where are you? Can you ring round any other dental surgeries? You need to get this sorted. I know you're skint, I am too, but you should spend a bit of money on your teeth, they're important and you only get one (two if you include baby teeth lol) set! Being in constant pain is awful. You may well have an abscess and need antibiotics. Don't worry about the diet, that is all fixable once you've got your teeth sorted. The stress and pain is probably messing with your cycles too. Big hugs xxxx

Thanks guys, walked into the dentist yesterday and said i desperately need to see someone etc and they found me an appointment....

turns out i need two fillings... i thought it would be more. She couldnt understand why im in so much pain as with the pain im in she thought there was going to be an infection or something. I cannot understand why it hurts like this, i've needed fillings before and its been fine.

It's my bottom right teeth... but now i've woken up this morning and one of my top right teeth hurts even more than the bottom ones, I can't close my mouth, or touch the tooth. im so fed up of this

Going tomorrow to have my 2 fillings done, going to ask about this other tooth.

and im not drinking at the mo because it makes the pain worse, so i feel really dehydrated. tempted to run some IV hartmans through LOL.

anyway its SNOWING how exciting :) Going to try and get through today (and my night shift tonight) and look forward to getting this sorted tomorrow

have a good day everyone, will check out your diaries later

Bailey I like your display picture too :)

Hello darling xxx
Did you do your test first thing? I heard somewhere hormone levels are higher in the morning so better to test then x sorry about your teeth darling, teeth are such a pain iykwim xxx
How are you?

Back