2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

WELL DONE!!! You are doing SO well, Dont give into that little devil on the shoulder, He doesnt know what hes talking about lol. Like you said, if you had stuck to this before then right now you would be the weight you want to be. Keep that thought. Stick with this, and soon you will be looking back and thanking the stars you stuck to it now. I tell myself that too. You can eat again, and will enjoy it better when your slim, with a smug grin on your face :D WE CAN, AND WILL, ALL DO THIS. Have a good night sleep, it will get easier, you will lose the weight. We are stronger than food. As they so rightfully say, nothing tastes as good as slim feels xx

Well done on resisting the cake!
I'm kinda in the same place, in that I have lost and put on.... but never put back on to my heaviest :)
I vowed I would never buy anything bigger than a size 16... and I have kept to that :)
I just wish when I was in a 16, I had thrown out all the 18's and not just some :eek:
I will deffo be chucking them out this time! !!!

Thank you for the comments! Makes me feel so much better!

Had a badddd night, the little ones were crying and sick etc. Now I'm shattered and today is my last day for revision (and still so much to do!)

Can't wait to get this out of the way and concentrate on life again! Feel like I'm in a cell shut up revising haha.

Feeling hungry already and it's not even 8am yet, going to have some water and try to hold off on the porridge for now
xx

OH brought me up a vanilla shake! erugh think it was an expired one- not nice lol.

Was thinking today about how I started this journey nearly two years ago. If I'd stuck to it and been perfect etc I would have been at goal for over a year now already - kinda depressing to think about.

BUT then. I thought I'd turn it into a positive. I started this just under 18stone. I've never been back at that weight since. I was at 14st 6lbs when i stopped - came back over a year later and was at 15st 6lbs... in about 3 weeks I was down to 14st 4lbs again... and now over christmas I'm still only back to 14st 6lbs.

So maybe. Just maybe.... when I DO lose this weight... I will be able to maintain. I didn't go off for a year and put on 3 stone and go back up to 18. My highest ever since the first time I did exante has been 15.6 ... which I know isn't great but in a year think how much I could have put on!

I'm still wearing the same clothes I was wearing a year and a half ago, the first time I came off exante. Yep they are a little (quite a bit! lol) tighter but I'm still in 'em!

Arghhhhh I feel so flipping determined tonight. My 3 year old baked me chocolate cupcakes and I said thank you I'll save them for later and when he went off I asked OH to eat them or hide them lol.

This year is going to be our year, I feel it in my bones exante peeps!!!!

am in a very similar boat, have a 3 yr old who is always offering me food :) I also got up to 18 stone. I have lost a stone put on a stone or two and am back to a low ish, but still big weight. Am hoping with a bit of concentration I can get lower by mid feb. this time last year I was doing really well but had to go to 2 toddler birthday parties in feb, they totally upended the apple cart & I put back on what I'd lost. Not this time. Want to get to goal this time :)

Sleep deprivation is a bad thing.... and a trigger point for me :eek:
I hope yr revision goes well :)

Feeling miserable today! I love my workx10000. It's my dream, my calling, my passion.

BUT. I am also a bit of a hippy earth mother type.. and being out, or being shut inside revising makes my heart hurt. I miss my kiddies so much it aches.

I've been seriously considering leaving my course until they are a lot older and in the meantime becoming a registered childminder.

Then I get to see my lovely kids every day, and do what I enjoy doing - craft activities with kids, watching them learn and grow, outdoor play, lots of MESSY play!! Most of my kids toys are all natural wooden etc, we use eco cleaners, etc. Maybe there's a niche for a childminder in the area for parents that are naturally inclined??

Ahh I don't know.

Just munching on a nut and raisin bar.....

I'm going to take measurements :D

waist - 36"
hips - 46"
thigh - 27" (gross!)

Hey you - I know its tough trying to have it all - I worked and studied when my girls were younger and it was flippin tough but when we did have time together I made sure it was packed with fun - I've now got teenagers who i still have lots of fun with and a job I love - in a position that means I dont have to scrimp and save all the time - just 50%

if you have a break from study then make sure you have a date in mind in the future to come back yto it - otherwise there will always be a reason not to

have a good day Vee x

Thanks hun.

Have just been thinking about leaving it until the kids are older.

I leave at 5.30pm for a night shift and am home at 10am. Then I have to revise, write essays, do presentations etc before having a quick nap and getting ready to leave again at 5.30pm. My course is crazy, I might not see them whatsoever for 2 weeks- and then I'm so exhausted I'm just falling asleep and can't even engage or communicate with them as I'm so knackered.

I miss them so much, and they miss me. I just know all my family are going to be so disapointed as I've been doing this for 3 years and only have 1.5 years left until I've finished my degree.

Why does everyone make this diet so hard for me! OH went to the shops and came back and said 'I've bought you a yummy surprise- you can have it tonight. But if you still want to do your diet that's fine'. Well I've had a bar so far, going to have a shake soon and maybe porridge for dinner.

Meant to be going out to dinner tomorrow as well for a friends birthday but I don't know what I'm going to do about that yet

I can take one year out but I don't think that's enough for me tbh. I'll have to think about it some more x

Had porridge for tea
Glugging the water
Going to wash my hair :)

mmm choco shake.
That's me finished for the day

Am half looking forward to half dreading dinner tomorrow

I know it's going to be so hard to get back into it monday!

Oh well no more birthdays coming up just yet!

Great going, another day done.... I've been a mardy mare today.... Hope tomorrow's better. You'll be fine on Monday, if I'd have had something coming up, I would have put off restarting till after then would prob have gained a lot more. So well done for being sensible. Shows your head is in the right place xx

Thank you lovely, one of the girls at dinner used to be bigger than me and she's now a size 10 (and has maintained that for a few weeks now)... I'm hoping seeing her again will motivate me as well hehe

You know how all the stuff tastes that you shouldn't choose, so do you really need to choose it again?
You know what you need to choose to keep on track :)
Make chatting the game play tomorrow, not eating.
Your friends will love to see YOU! !!!!
Enjoy :D

Aww my dad's such a sweetheart. He felt guilty for keep giving me tempting food whilst dieting and bought all this slimfast stuff tonight as it's milkshakes etc - he doesn't quite get the VLCD thing.

And he lost the receipt so can't take it back!

I had a look at some of the bits they actually look really yummy, but then I looked at the carbs OMG! A teeny tiny pack of fake style mini cheddars with about 6 in the pack was like 10g of carbs or something!

Definitely steering clear, but he said he should lose some weight anyway so he might try it

Hehe.

Just having some coke zero, in a good mood for once, looking forward to seeing my lovely friends tomorrow

Back