2013 is my year :)... 40lbs to go!

Thank you lovely

Today has been fine food wise. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast, did more baking (and no eating) finally finished longest cake ever!

went out today and didnt realise it was snowing and was absolutely freezing, had to stop to buy a jumper, went into h&m got a medium jumper which fitted fine and also saw a top I loved in the sale so tried it on in medium and it was fine, even a little loose - so treated myself to the medium for now and the small to put in my box of clothes that will hopefully soon fit :D

Awwww yay :) you are looking great hun can't believe how great you look your figure looks fab in those pics :)

Thank you dusty! Feeling good :)

I should really write in here more, but I tend to just comment on other diaries. I only seem to write on here when I've either had something good or bad happen! Or to post pics!

Well tomorrow will be a challenge pancake day AND birthday party. But I'm thankful it's weigh in day because hopefully that will motivate me to be good and then will weigh in after the party once the food and pancakes have GONE!!! lol

Tired but awake at the same time...

Got two night shifts coming up... first ones since this latest restart so am slightly worried but will do my best, and leave my card at home so I can't pop into the 24 hour shop when I get tired and hungry

Hi Sage, just got caught up on your diary, you've done amazingly well and that dress looks fab on you well done!!

I lost about 2 stone or so on VLCD last year and I've kept it off, a few lbs crept on and I dieted them off straight away, now I'm serious about seeing off these 13's for good and I love reading other peoples diaries for inspiration and motivation.

Keep those posts (and pics) coming!

Good plan about not bringing any money to work, if ya don't buy it ya can't eat it as they say!!

Good afternoon Sage, looking good hun xx

I am chuffed to bits. 12lbs. 13stone 5lbs. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw the 13s on the scales.

1lbs till I get my next badge
2lbs till I am officially in the overweight NOT obese BMI catagory (29.9)
6lbs till I'm in the 12s!!!!!!

Thats a great loss Chaz !!
Well done :D
Well blooming done :D

Oh man, I don't know what's going on. I am in so much pain today, I have the worst stomach cramps. I'm breathing like I'm in labour. I literally keep doubling over and crying in pain. I just ate a whole box of animal cookies, and I have no idea why. Definitely not hunger - comfort maybe? Feel like a fatty now, but oh my god this pain. It's a bit like when you have bad diarrhea / trapped wind but it's higher up, and goes all the way to my ribs. Maybe too much coke zero?? I don't know :( Must not eat any more today! :(

Hope you get well soon sage, sounds like trapped wind. Mild walk maybe the solution hun. Don't rush into dieting or so.Look after yourself. You are doing so fab, you can achieve your goal in no time.Maybe ask your doctor for advice hunny.Take care.

Well done on an amazing loss WOW!!! Sorry to hear you're in pain hun :( I hope its not gallstones?? Its the only thing that springs to mind with VLCD i hope its not that hun you poor thing :( Let us know how you get on through the day and if its not easing please seek help rather than waiting xx

Oh no. ... I hope you feel better soon x

How are you Chaz ?
:)

Well today was a BAD day. I was literally crying this morning, I ate the animals, then when I came off here I ate a slice of cake.. then after about 10 minutes the pain died down and was a lot less painful then after about an hour dissapeared. Completely forgot about it, had a shake for breakfast and lunch, then tonight it started up again. I ate a mini aero and some milky way stars and it went again????? I know I'm stupid eating rubbish when I could have had a bit of chicken or something but after the party the house is full of rubbish food.

I can't work out if it's psychological because I think I want food? but on a concious level I don't even WANT it! and am quite happy with my shakes! or then I was thinking maybe I'm not drinking enough as I'm having a lot of the ready made shakes and your meant to drink quite a bit more water with them, but not sure why it would be this painful?

So yeah I'm bummed, but hey things happen and tomorrow will be better. I'll make sure it's better. I hope.

Hope your all good, haven't checked the diaries today as have been a miserable moo, and tonight trying to start an essay. Will catch up at some point tomorrow before my night shift

xxx

Thats really odd symptoms eh ?
Who know !? :)

Feeling good today, no pains at all so fingers crossed this lasts. Have tried to nap most of this morning but waking up on/off as it's really sunny out and I can hear people next door having fun lol. Then I woke up and went downstairs and my 3 year old was like 'mummy daddy has rose flowers for you' and Oh was like 'hey, it was meant to be a surprise' haha. Anyway the boys got me a little rose plant in a flowerpot and OH got me roses from the florest, one of every colour - looks very unusual but very pretty and a bit different to the usual red roses. They all hand made me a card together which I absolutely love, I'm a sucker for hand made stuff - can't stop smiling.

OH is dissapointed I'm working as wanted to take me out, doing another night shift tomorrow so he wants to take me out at the weekend but will have to see how my willpower is holding up as everywhere there is food! He suggested bowling (but i LOVE their hot dogs), or cinema (but I LOVE the popcorn). At least with the cinema once I get into the movie I won't leave again to get food but with bowling it's there all the time. He also suggested bingo but I've never been so don't know what the food/drink situation is like... but might give it a go! xx

Just quickly weighed myself to see if I put on anything after eating yesterday and still 13st 5lbs so that's good, hope it doesn't catch up with me tomorrow! x

Been feeling much better, and even managed 100% on night shift working on a ward where they have a 1-2 hour 'dinner' aka midnight feast and sat there with my bottle of water whilst they munched through fresh baguettes, butter, olives, humus, cake, crisps, etc etc. Very proud of myself as fresh baguettes is one of my huge downfalls

Haven't wrote about my cooking escapades on here but have decided to as this will help me once I come off the diet.

We've started meal planning... this week we planned chicken enchiladas with brown rice, sausage, bacon and egg caserol (like american quiche) with beans, pork chops with potatos and fresh veg, home made pizza with chicken breast pieces as topping and home made potato wedges, turkey fillets, potatoes and fresh veg, tonight is roast salmon and brown rice.

I have also made home made mayonaise and peanut butter and oh, my gosh. How easy. Peanut butter is basically peanuts blended for ages until the natural oils are released and it begins to thicken up - no added oil! Use honey roasted and it tastes amazing, better than store bought and so much healthier.

Mayonaise was a couple of eggs, oil, some seasoning - i used cracked pepper, lemon juice to preserve and a smidge of paprika. Oh and some parmesan cheese. Took roughly 3 minutes to make and is now in a sealed jar in the fridge, healthier to make than store bought, SO much cheaper and took only a couple of mins :)

The next venture will be to make our own butter using raw cream from a farm. When we have more funds we're going to start getting raw milk and cream from farms rather than pasturized... we've done a LOT of research to make up our minds and it wasn't an easy decision.

In the summer we're going to try and clear the garden and grow our own veg - we used to and it was fab but now the garden is overgrown :(

We're also (when we have more funds) going to try to start buying meat etc from farmers and butchers and get a chest freezer so we can buy cheaper in bulk and always have what we need to make healthy 'real' food.

Anyway. just getting ready for another night shift. Wish me luck to resist temptation. xxx

Back