29 stone start weight.. gluten free vegan!

I've actually not liked the quorn frozen chicken so interesting that they taste good, I might try them as a ham replacement
UGh I don’t likebthe frozen stuff either, I eat it but don’t enjoy it!!
The slices though were a better texture, and they had ham style and turkey style too! Happy to have discovered it though the turkey one has gluten in :(

Tea:

Red Thai curry with veg and I had a little bit of rice so I could have 2 poppadoms 😍

A9BFF076-1BA5-43A0-A192-52369E4B42B8.jpeg

Thank you all :)

Yesterday’s food was carb filled and delicious!! Not very healthy but I stayed within my cals :)

Today is party day so I’ll be having a low cal breakfast and lunch, lots of water then party food 😀😀

Right!!! I’m back !

Had a great party with my little bit of pasta salad,some gf onion rings and a bit of houmous while everyone else stuffed their faces then the next day I was in loads of pain with a water infection :( :( :(

I was bad for a week and totally fell off my diet but weighed on Friday and only gained 2lbs!! Not great but could be worse!

So I’m back on it from yesterday, had a good day and intending on doing the same from now on :)

Hope everyone is doing ok! :)

Hi Lou and others
The only way I have successfully lost weight in the past was with a vegan diet and the more I look into it I really want to eat vegan even if I am not on a diet. I have not posted details on the newbies page as I am not sure where to start but I would love some help and your meals look really good. Are there any vegans on this thread who can give me a hand? Also, I know this is not the right thread but where does everyone get that timeline thing that shows your weight loss? Feel free to redirect me to the right place. Thanks in advance!

Back