3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October) Kick your butt into loosing them pounds!

Hey can I join please. I would like to lose 35lb I'm that time. That should take me to 6 and a half stone as I've got 1lb left to lose until I hit the 4 stone mark. Got nearly 5 to go. It's slowing down at the min so I really need to add exercise to my new life

I would like to join too. Can you put me down for 22lb please. Got to be do-able.

13 weeks. Got weighed today that still in June so will start from Thurs/Fri
4/5th July.

About 1.1/2lbs per week. If I can do it that will make my loss 4stone .:fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Hi 30th birthday is on 30th September and would love to be a stone lighter. Struggling at the minute. Do sw myself at home so will weigh in on a Monday. Put me down for 14lbs please. :-D

Can I join please? My aim is for 2lb a week so I think that is 12 weigh ins so if you could put me down for 24lbs please? Thank you. X

Count me in! I'm aiming for a stone.....

Heylo,
Can I possibly join this list?
Have a 3 week hol in Thailand start of Nov and one of my mini goals is to be 3 stone lighter by then (should be able to food optimise in Thailand, going up North and they are not known for our Western style bad diets!)
Have already lost 1.1stone soooo...
I'll aim for 28lbs please
Amanda x

Hi can I join please I'd like to lose 21 lbs x

Hi can I join this challenge would like to lose 22lbs which would take me to 2 stone loss. My weigh in day is Tuesday. Thanks

Hello! Can you add me for 14lbs please? Thanks

can you officially put me down for 7lbs, this might not be doable with summer holidays so we shall see. Losing that amount tho will take me to my target so fingers crossed

Oooo I'd love to join in with this please.....and I'd like to lose 14lb. Thanks :) x

Hey can I join please. I would like to lose 35lb I'm that time. That should take me to 6 and a half stone as I've got 1lb left to lose until I hit the 4 stone mark. Got nearly 5 to go. It's slowing down at the min so I really need to add exercise to my new life

I would like to join too. Can you put me down for 22lb please. Got to be do-able.
13 weeks. Got weighed today that still in June so will start from Thurs/Fri 4/5th July.
About 1.1/2lbs per week. If I can do it that will make my loss 4stone .

Hi 30th birthday is on 30th September and would love to be a stone lighter. Struggling at the minute. Do sw myself at home so will weigh in on a Monday. Put me down for 14lbs please. :-D

Can I join please? My aim is for 2lb a week so I think that is 12 weigh ins so if you could put me down for 24lbs please? Thank you. X

Count me in! I'm aiming for a stone.....

Hi ive added everyone up, Sorry this wasnt earlier, My son split his head on Wednsesady night and had to be put to sleep Thurs morning to have it stitched up. Didnt get home until last night so had some time now to sort it!

Good luck everyone,
Im away Tues 2nd evening - Friday, were going to London :) But i might bring my laptop if theres free wifi in the hotel then can pop on here an catch up still. if not i will do it Friday night!

Jess, sorry to hear about your boy and his head. Wish him a speedy recovery.:character00264:

Thanks, Hes doing fab considering!! x

I'm up for this one.

Pandanate - 28lb (0lb lost - 28lb to go)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to knocking off the lbs on this one already! I'll give my new target for this challenge after my last weigh in for the last one next week :) hopefully it'll be 13lb!! I can only hope :)

Me too me too!!!

BritneyDean 30lbs (0lbs lost - 30lbs to go)

WI tomorow.... Dreading it but so need this challenge to get me back on board!! Come on skinnie Minnie's!!!!! Xxx

Back