3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October) Kick your butt into loosing them pounds!

3lbs off this week for me ;)

2.5lb off = 25.5lb to go

1lb off for me thanks Jess

Jess can my new target for challenge be 15 1/2lb please :) that will get me to target member, yay! On a mission this week! Had a 1/2lb gain today at weigh in for the last challenge, so next Tuesday will be my first weigh in for this one :) :) bring it onnnn!

Hi Jess once again you are doing a fabulous job :), I have gained 1.5lb so I would like 8.5lbs as my actual total please for the challange

5lbs off this week.
That makes up for my stay the same last week.

elfy1807- 10.5lb (5lb lost - 5.5lb to go)

Whoopwhoo ! Amazing losses this week hope to join you all tomorrow x

hiya everyone. nice start to the challenge! only briefly looked but will update when Im home, still on our way from London just over half way now. Be glad to get out of the car..
good luck to any weighers today and.over weekend :) xx

Absolutely gutted. Put on a lb and really didn't deserve it. Oh well, will try even harder this week!
Oh no :/ Was this expected or was you on plan?

I'd like to join if thats ok. I'd love to loose 28lbs which would mean just over 3 stone lost and with starting uni in sept and birthday end of oct i have something to aim for. I didnt reach the last target I set but i think this one is acheivable
So WI today and lost 1lb so 27lbs to go
Ive added you up, well done on your loss. It sure can be achievable! x

Well, I've started the new challenge with a gain of half a lb, really need to pull my finger out, I Don't want to end up back where I started. I will still aim for 21lbs.
Ok il keep it the same.. You and me both, il have a gain tues, just hope ots not too bad after these past 2weeks! We can do this!! x

14st 9!!! Not good, but I suppose a good incentive! Lets do this badger!! Xxx
Good luck!! Wish i was that weight ;) hehe xx

Wahoooo lost 4lbs!! And also got slimmer of the week I'm sooo happy
wow well done rebecca :) xx

Lost 3lbs and also got slimmer of the week and my first half stone
well done willows thats great :) xx

Lost 3.5 lbs for my first weigh in during the 3 month period! Decent start
Well done, thats a great loss!x

Gained 1.5 lbs not happy
sorry about that, was it expected? Shall i keep yours at 21lb to go?

Hi - I'm still fairly new to Minimins - is it ok if I join this challenge? I'd like to loose 24 lbs
Yes of course claire! Good luck hun x

Hi can I join to please, I would like to lose 24 lbs in this time! I lost 3lb on the 1st!
Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
Yes of course, added up Lucy! x

Hi Jess 0.5 off for me please x
Well done texty x

1 off for me Jess
Well done :)

3lbs off this week for me
Nice! well done x

2.5lb off = 25.5lb to go
Well done x

1lb off for me thanks Jess
Well done x

Jess can my new target for challenge be 15 1/2lb please that will get me to target member, yay! On a mission this week! Had a 1/2lb gain today at weigh in for the last challenge, so next Tuesday will be my first weigh in for this one bring it onnnn!
Yes sure changed.. good luck! x

Hi Jess once again you are doing a fabulous job , I have gained 1.5lb so I would like 8.5lbs as my actual total please for the challange

Hi there - is it too late to join??? I weigh in on Fridays - would like to lose 21lbs - ambitious maybe but we'll see!!!
Ive added you up :) good luck! x

I lost 1.5 this week - 14.5lb to go!
Yay welldone! x

5lbs off this week.
That makes up for my stay the same last week.

elfy1807- 10.5lb (5lb lost - 5.5lb to go)
Thats really good well done elfy!! x

Hiyas all hope everyones had a good week xx Jess can you please put me down for 4.5lb off this week please xx

I lost .5 lbs - not what I wanted but better off than on. Leader says I shouldn't be happy as that's 10lbs in 4 weeks, but I have a LOT to lose so cant help being disappointed.
20.5 lbs to achieve my challenge target ?

Can you add the gain on please hun? So its now 22.5lbs to go
Yes sure will do x

not a good start as gained 0.5lb
Shall i add it onto your target? Dont worry you've plenty time to get on track x

Hiyas all hope everyones had a good week xx Jess can you please put me down for 4.5lb off this week please xx
well done thats fab! x

I lost .5 lbs - not what I wanted but better off than on. Leader says I shouldn't be happy as that's 10lbs in 4 weeks, but I have a LOT to lose so cant help being disappointed.
20.5 lbs to achieve my challenge target ?
I wouldnt worry, Was you 100% this week? I too have (still) alot to get rid of, some weeks are big losses others are not so good. x

Room for a latecomer? I'm aiming to lose 40lb, aiming high on my first challenge!! Kicked it off at this morning's weigh-in with a 5lb loss, woohoo!!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by sallyann
not a good start as gained 0.5lb

Shall i add it onto your target? Dont worry you've plenty time to get on track x

Add on please

Hey, I lost 0.5lb last week, which was MUCH better than I was expecting!!

Do I update the list or do you? sorry, unsure how it works!!

Amanda x

Back