3 stone gone. Starting a re-feed before festivities

That's fab - well done! Another 31lbs isn't that impossible before Xmas to be honest. You just need to keep plugging away, and if you don't quite make it to 50lbs total you won't be too far off.

Thank you. I know it can be done, and I will keep aiming for that. I weighed myself sneakily this morning and I've now lost 21lbs in 25 days so I'm very happy with that. Lets see what the next 46 days bring :)

Another 3lbs off for me this week. It's TOTM so around about what I was expecting. I'm no longer "morbidly obese" either :)

Fantastic! It's good when you leave that 'morbid' category behind isn't it? I'm in 'obese 1' now and have a couple of stone to go to 'just' be overweight :) You'll be at your 10% goal in no time!

It is :) I'm hoping to be "obese 1" by the end of January at the latest, you'll be "overweight"" by then! :D

You are doing soooo well!!!

When I get to 22st I will be obese and not very obese lol

Sounds like loads, but am 6ft2 lol

I will also be under a BMI of 40....Cant wait!!

It is nice how these little landmarks mean so much to us all x

You'll be there in no time :)
It's good to set little goals to work towards, makes it seem less daunting when you have a lot to lose x

I totally agree :) if I focused on the overall 15st to lose in the beginning, I would have never started. 5.5lbs now, and 5 of that will be gone. So a real landmark :)

Well done on your loss! X

Thank you both :)
I was hopeful for a decent loss this week after TOTM last week but I don't "feel" like I've lost much. Ah well, it'll come off in good time if I keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm the expert on slow losses and I went through a really demotivated phase a week ago after a couple of slow weeks, but in the last week my losses have picked up and at yesterday's WI I had a more than 3lb loss that was good for me. We just need to keep plugging away in the knowledge that it will come off eventually. As many people told me on here we can't possibly eat so little and not lose weight, it's just that our bodies seem to try to hold onto it sometimes. Keep going and you will get there, and if you haven't actually weighed yourself you might have actually lost more than you think.

As I expected, I've only lost 2lbs this week. It pisses me off a bit when people who are on SW or WW have the same losses and they can enjoy alcohol/ take aways/ chocolate etc. Never mind, it's coming off which is the important thing. I'm now in the 16's too :)

That's great. It's always fab to see the scales drop down that number. Slow losses are always a bit disheartening but you definitely would not have lost almost 10% of your body weight on WW or SW so quickly. Anyway, I don't know about you but the reason I'm here is because I'm rubbish at following diets like WW or SW anyway. I need fast results and no choices to make to keep me on track. Keep on going and you will get there. Bet you get a better loss next week.

Back