3 stone gone. Starting a re-feed before festivities

I'll be short of target too, not helped by miscalculating and factoring in an extra pound that I hadn't lost, doh! :doh: and I'm having a really slooow week too :(. Still, what will be will be.

You're doing great Suzie. I think it's easy to lose focus when you're coming up to a planned break. Just keep lots of reminders why you're doing the diet handy and focus on the bigger picture. You'll get there :)
Aww Bordersgirl, you must have been really disappointed when you realised! At the end of the day we're going into December that bit slimmer and healthier than we were a month ago, and that's all that really matters x

Well i'm shocked, I surpassed my November target! I'm not weighing in for another 16 days now, will be hoping for another half stone off in that time. That will mean I've lost over 3 stone and will be a few lbs less than when I came off plan with Cambridge when I found out I was pregnant x

Well done Fatfighter, great stuff. Are you feeling any different yet? Do check into the Dec "I'm still here" thread though so that we can see you're still about. It will be sad if any of us with weight still to lose go 'missing in action' due to the Xmas excesses. We all have the same challenges. We just need to accept that there will be some indulgences, and get back on track when they're done.

Umm Kinda. A few people have commented now so I suppose that helps. I have every intention of re-starting after a Christmas break but I have to keep focused for the next 2 weeks before I can even think about that x

3.5lbs to go to achieve my Christmas goal of 3st- got til next weekend to do it so feeling quite confident :D

Thank you. I just need to keep plodding on til I get there- then not do too much damage on my break!

I am over the bloody moon! :D I started at 8th October at 18st 10.6lbs. As of this morning I am 15st 10.4lbs. I've achieved my Christmas goal :smiley1842:and today I re-feed for a week (following the Lipotrim plan) before the start of the Christmas festivities next weekend :woohoo:

Well done thats excellent you must feel great! 3st in 2months is a great achievement!!

Are you looking forward to your re-feed? Any meals already planned x

Wow, well done fatfighter! You've done brilliantly. Enjoy the food and hope to see you back in Jan when I restart again too.

Thank you! I've just booked a hair appointment as my reward :)
I know today and tomorrow will be tuna salad and probably chicken & veg coz that's all I have in that's suitable. Monday is shopping day so i'll sit down and plan so I can write a shopping list.
I'll definitely be here. 3rd of Jan is my re-start day. Lets hope we don't have too big of a gain to get off before we start shrinking again ;)

Back