30 Day Shred on LL?

That is FANTASTIC! I had a little blip yesterday so decided to exercise today - did 15 mins on my X trainer then remembered I'd got this on my PC - did minutes and oh boy, it's brilliant!

Well done you!! Hope you enjoyed it!!
:):)

How fantastic hannah, great results.
Nutty x

Thanks Nutty :) - feel compelled to complete this now I have posted so mcuh about it on here!! xx

Day 12 Shredded!!

Didn't want to do it. I was a bit tired and my hips ached a bit from yesterday. Probably the plank jacks (killers). Did them all today though :)

Pleased I did it and feel great now. Phew it is quite a step up from level 1!! xx

Well done, and the inches list is impressive, I missed the post man today so I've to go and collect my DVD tomorrow x

Look forward to hearing about your progress!!

Good luck JC!! xx

Wow impressive results! I'm tempted to give it a go - am still only about a third of the way through abstinence though ( and am THE laziest person on the planet)

keep up the good work Hannah! im off on my hols after today so wont be back until 17th, but thats when i will start my 30 day shread:) x

Have a fab holiday Tracy!!

Having a couple of days rest due to a cold will be shredding again soon. xx

Have a good one tracy xxxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Just completed Day 13 of the Shred!! Wowee!! :):):)

After 6 days break from exercise it was tough, but not as bad as I expected.

I was tempted to drop back to Level 1 but decided to give Level 2 a go, once I was warmed up I was fine. Dropped my weights a bit to ease back in.
:character00116::character00116::character00116:

Glad your feeling better Hannah to continue your exercise,good on ya!
Sexy xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day 14 Shreded!

Nearly half way - really felt those plank jacks tonight!! :character00116::character00116::character00116: xx

HannahNewton said:
Day 14 Shreded!

Nearly half way - really felt those plank jacks tonight!! :character00116::character00116::character00116: xx

Hay my 30 day shred DVD came today yay!
Your doing well again brill!
Sexy xx

Hay my 30 day shred DVD came today yay!
Your doing well again brill!
Sexy xx

Woop woop!! How exciting!!

My advice is to watch level one first then go for it. Start with low weights 1kg should do unless you are strong.

You will need a good bra and trainers as there are lots of jumping jacks etc.

Good luck - you will grow to love it!! Ha Ha!! :):):) xx

Thanks I'm well equipped with the gear as I go the gym,will start when I introduce more carbs.
Will keep you posted Hun!
Sexy xx

Day 15 Shredded!!

Half way now :):)

I actually enjoyed it tonight, it was late but I needed to do something for me after a really busy day at work.
:character00116::character00116:

Keep it going doing good Hun!
Sexy xx

Day 17 Shredded!! :):)

Operation skinny jeans on track!!
:bliss:

Wowee! :):)

Just borrowed this image from the exercise forum!! We have a 5lb fat one at our class, never seen a muscle one before. :):)

Attachments

• fat-v-muscle.jpg
    fat-v-muscle.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 49
Back