30 Day Shred on LL?

Day 18 Shredded!! I will finish it, I will, I will!! xx

HannahNewton said:
Day 18 Shredded!! I will finish it, I will, I will!! xx

Go girl! Good on you!!
Sexy xx

I've ordered my DVD! I shall be joining you in about 2 weeks when it finally arrives!

How exciting - look forward to you joining me!! xx

Starting RTM in about 3 weeks myself, so will also be joining you on your shredding madness Hannah... ;) Exciting!... :D

xx

Pinkie :) said:
Starting RTM in about 3 weeks myself, so will also be joining you on your shredding madness Hannah... ;) Exciting!... :D

xx

Hooray!! Company on my Shredding thread at last!! Cant wait - rock on Shredding madness & RTM Pinkie!! :) :) xx

I currently do 2 consecutive nights of Zumba a week, and I can hardly walk... so doing the shredding madness promises to be, erm, interesting!! Lol... Seems to be doing amazingly for you though, so am feeling inspired! :D

xx

my shredding starts on monday 6th June, Im away for girly weekend on 3rd so just need to get that out of the way first! Hannah have you taken your measurements again since last time? x

tracyd said:
my shredding starts on monday 6th June, Im away for girly weekend on 3rd so just need to get that out of the way first! Hannah have you taken your measurements again since last time? x

I'm with you on this one Tracy me too,starting 6th June!!
You will be getting your own little team of shredders soon Hannah lol!
Sexy

Last edited:
I'm taking a week off Shredding to concentrate on my running - so a great plan to re-start with you all on 6th June:character00116::character00116: xx

Last edited:
Did Day 1 tonight (am on CD 810 which is sort of week 2 RTM) Had to take 4 x 5 second breathers and only did modified press-ups and my bicycle crunches left a looot to be desired but mainly worked somewhere between Anita and Natalie level! Felt fine - but was bright red when I looked in the mirror and an hour later washing up was wobbly and interesting! I suspect I may be walking like a rusty robot tomorrow!

sexychick said:
I'm with you on this one Tracy me too,starting 6th June!!
You will be getting your own little team of shredders soon Hannah lol!
Sexy

Watched the DVD today to see what it's like,will have to give it a miss I'm afraid,too many lunges for my already troubled knee,gutted because I really wanted to try it,oh well!! Has it still been hurting me sometimes,will have to get it sorted again.
Sexy xx

Last edited:
What a shame!! Pouts!!

One of my colleagues has been shredding because I kept on about it at work. She has a bad knee too, and has been adapting the routine to suit her knee.

I will ask her next week what she replaces the lunges with. xx

Ok thanks Hun!
Sexy xx

The Shredding madness has begun - again!!

Day 20 done - tough jumping back in at level 2 - but I did it!!

Join me if you dare ladies!!! :character00116::character00116::character00116:xx

Stepped it up to level 3 tonight - a big jump up again!

Enjoyed the challenge and looking forward to mastering the moves!! xx

Aching in my waist and backside muscles this morning!! - But in a good way :) :) xx

hey i still havent started it but definitely will, im on an 8am start this week at work and have to travel from Leicester to Birmingham so just havent had chance but saturday is my day :) keep it up Hannah x

hey i still havent started it but definitely will, im on an 8am start this week at work and have to travel from Leicester to Birmingham so just havent had chance but saturday is my day :) keep it up Hannah x

Excellent news!! - Recruited 2 more shredders at work today - I should be on commission!! xx

Back