30 day shred purchased - yay

Hey new girl, i feel the same too sometimes. Ive had a bad day at worn and not only do.i.not.want.to do it i want to.binge on takeaways as thats what i wouldve done before z

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs
Aw i know how you feel. Just think if you have a take away you'll probs feel worse and if you do the shred maybe the craving for a takeaway will go away x

Yeah maybe your right, going swimming first then home to do shred lol i must be.mad!!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Yeah maybe your right, going swimming first then home to do shred lol i must be.mad!!!

haha i know i think we are! i've got zumba class plus a 90 minute walk too lol! x

Right day two of level two tonight, and i ache so much from last few days. Are we doing weekly inch check.ins, if we are icant remember what day we started lol. Ill measure when i get home anyway. Xx

Oh god, just measured,
Hips - 39(-0)
Arms - L11.5(-0) R12(-0)
Thighs - L25.5(-0) R25.5(-0)
Both thighs - 39.5 (-1)
Dissapointed with this!!!

I hope the next week is a little bit more for u! Have u had weight loss? I can't do mine until Saturday or Sunday when on solid ground x

My WI day is monday, so ill have to wait. I hope i have more off next weem x

I.never got to do my shred last.night, i felt so terrible these last two days, headaches, so tired and.no energy not to mention achy limbs from swim/shred/hriding/zumba, maybe im doing too much,im still on a very low cal intake after all

Sounds like it, your body maybe just needs a good rest :) i tried level 3 today was finding level 2 a bit boring but 3 is hard lol!!! Back to 2 I think! Xx

Could someone please tell me how this DVD works? How long are the workouts? Are you do them every day? How do the levels work...? Do you need any equipment, like weights?

Hey cherrie pie,
The dvd lasts 27 mins including warm up.and cool.down. Its based on circuits of 3 mins stregnth 2 mins cardio.and 1 mins abs. She suggests hand.weights i use 1kg, the idea is to do.it everyday for 30 days. The levels are more to do with fitness and resistance, if you have low fitness start level one and when you feel confortable level 2 and so on or if you like a challenge start higher i did 5 days level1 and then level 2 . Hope this helps ! X

Hey Kerry,

So the DVD lasts for 27 mins, or each level of workout...? If it's the DVD, does that mean each level only lasts about 10 mins?

Also interested to know if people find it a bit, well, boring! Having to do the same workout, every day, for 30 days. Sounds great if you can, just don't know if it would drive me a bit crackers!

Sorry, each level 27mins, i didnt find it boring as it was tough.and i.had.to.really try hard i think when you find it.boring thats when to move up a level i think.if you do ten days on each or.mix.it up a bit, or what i did.the other day.put a cd on in the background x

No prob cherry pie

Finally got to weigh in and lost 8lbs in past 9 days!! Gonna have to do some more photos! Not so much inch loss this time tho! Feel like level one did a lot more for me! How's everyone doing? Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Finally got to weigh in and lost 8lbs in past 9 days!! Gonna have to do some more photos! Not so much inch loss this time tho! Feel like level one did a lot more for me! How's everyone doing? Xx

Wow well done!

newgirl-x said:
i've had 3 days off! will i be able to pick up where i left off you think? x

I'm gonna carry on not done since wed! :-O back to it tomorrow as kettle working tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats brill siobhan!! Bet your pleased!!
I havent done it since fri either but back to.it tonight!! Got my eighth and final weigh in tonight with my cambridge consultant then going it alone lol x

Back