30 day shred purchased - yay

Just back from 8th WI i lost 1lb, and 1.5 inch off waist. My CDC is great she said.i can still go back.and weigh with her even though im not buying products which ia great. My next appt with her is 3rd sept to see how i go by myself for three /four weeks. She is so supportive!!
On plus side my 200cal lunch was amazeballs!! 135g baked beans, poached egg and one slice of brown bread!!?yum x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Hey rosie rose, you.could use two.tins of.beans if you dont have any it still.creates resistence! X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Feel really bad havent done shred since friday!! Had zumba tonight so will prob just do tomorrow. How else is everyone doong x

kerrys86 said:
Feel really bad havent done shred since friday!! Had zumba tonight so will prob just do tomorrow. How else is everyone doong x

Did tonight day 5 done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I really.need to start again

Hi I've ordered it on amazon but becuase I live in Australia they estimate 3 -4 weeks delivery so I found level 1 on youtube annd tried it today. Just finished it, it's HARD and I'm feeling quite wobbly particularly my arms but that's great! I love it when you finish and feel like you've worked out. My aim for tomorrow is to not have the few second breaks that I was having today. I need to toughen up!

A few days and u won't take a break :) Jillian makes u feel guilty for taking one lol!
I'm on day 20 today! And it's much easier now! Xx

A few days and u won't take a break :) Jillian makes u feel guilty for taking one lol!
I'm on day 20 today! And it's much easier now! Xx

Thanks siobhan I hope so. The only thing is I don't think I'll be able to do everyday as I work 12 hour days and nights and when I'm doing 2 in a row I think I would be too exhausted. I've heard that you don't have to do it everyday as long as you do it most days?

108kirsty said:
Thanks siobhan I hope so. The only thing is I don't think I'll be able to do everyday as I work 12 hour days and nights and when I'm doing 2 in a row I think I would be too exhausted. I've heard that you don't have to do it everyday as long as you do it most days?

I have done it every day even when felt knackered after working I work stupid hours as well :( but gonna have to take a break soon as weather bad but I won't lie im looking forward I a break lol!
I saw a few people taking the weekends off from doing it so I'm sure it won't hurt x

Omg donzy bet your arms will ache tomorrow!! Well done you x

OUCH! When I woke up this morning I could barely walk downstairs. However I've done day 2 now and feel much better for it, we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Push ups are sooo hard, definitely my everest, to be able to do a proper pushup by the end of this would be amazing.

Must have done my squats properly last night as butt aching today! Not she same pain as those first few days though when walking was agony x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just watched level 3..... Im gonna go for it!!!!

See you in 30mins!!!!

Oh . My. God .... That was so good!! I have missed jillian haha!! I literally have saturated skin such a great work out!!! Love level 3

Hi All
I've just got back on the Jillian wagon... I tried it last year but only managed 3 days! My resolve is stronger this time though, did day 1 tonight
\hoping it gets easier after a couple of days

Hey pinky charl, good woman for getting back on the wagon!!! It does get easier, ive just completed day one level 3
X

Back