30 Day Toning Exercise Challenge - Honk if You Were 100% Today

Lol I have no Shane and do them in the middle of the office

80 down. Would be fine to do 40 at home but going round to a friends tonight. I've known her for a long time so she won't be surprised when I pull out my pack for dinner and start doing squats in her kitchen. I might have to take leave to fit in the 250!!

In better news, I am just trying my first lemon bar. They're lovely - why did no one tell me?

80 down. Would be fine to do 40 at home but going round to a friends tonight. I've known her for a long time so she won't be surprised when I pull out my pack for dinner and start doing squats in her kitchen. I might have to take leave to fit in the 250!! In better news, I am just trying my first lemon bar. They're lovely - why did no one tell me?

Ooooh the lemon bar is also my favourite. I love the sweetness of it. N that it's soft a chewy. Hits the spot.

Squats in the kitchen. That's funny x

80 down. Would be fine to do 40 at home but going round to a friends tonight. I've known her for a long time so she won't be surprised when I pull out my pack for dinner and start doing squats in her kitchen. I might have to take leave to fit in the 250!!

In better news, I am just trying my first lemon bar. They're lovely - why did no one tell me?

80 down...cracking work...I'm only 20 down and dreading the rest! I need your strength ;)

i find the lemon bars a bit much after only 1/2 a bar...sickly even! Xx

Last 20 done and it was tough...it's getting tougher....x

Mine were as usual done over the couse of the day in the toilet cubicle at work. I'm sure my colleagues think I have a uti x

Mine were as usual done over the couse of the day in the toilet cubicle at work. I'm sure my colleagues think I have a uti x

Hahahahahaha you crack me up! Xx

Ladies,you crack me up :):):)....I've completed my 110 for today and have to shoot up to 120 tomorrow seeing as I'm not taking a rest day-in my silly head I thought they would get easier.....eh no they don't!!!!

Ladies,you crack me up :):):)....I've completed my 110 for today and have to shoot up to 120 tomorrow seeing as I'm not taking a rest day-in my silly head I thought they would get easier.....eh no they don't!!!!

Hahahaha!

Why are you not laying down on a rest day? I feel like I need to lie super still for the next few days lol x

MrsFtB...I wish I could but I was naughty and didn't do any squats on Tuesday so I'm playing catch up-I'm a day behind you all anyway so don't want to be the last one over the finish line!!!

Whatever about these squats,I can't even contemplate the plank for next month-I always feel as if my wrists are going to snap when I do them( suppose it may have something to do with the amount of fat my poor wrists are attempting to hold up!!).Maybe I should try finishing what I've started with the squats first?

MrsFtB...I wish I could but I was naughty and didn't do any squats on Tuesday so I'm playing catch up-I'm a day behind you all anyway so don't want to be the last one over the finish line!!! Whatever about these squats,I can't even contemplate the plank for next month-I always feel as if my wrists are going to snap when I do them( suppose it may have something to do with the amount of fat my poor wrists are attempting to hold up!!).Maybe I should try finishing what I've started with the squats first?

I'm the same with the planks Lainey so I do them on my fore arms with my hands clasped if you get that picture. My wrists would defo snap holding a plank that way. Don't think it matters so long as the rest of you is off the ground. It gives me the fear thinking about them x

MrsFtB...I wish I could but I was naughty and didn't do any squats on Tuesday so I'm playing catch up-I'm a day behind you all anyway so don't want to be the last one over the finish line!!!

Whatever about these squats,I can't even contemplate the plank for next month-I always feel as if my wrists are going to snap when I do them( suppose it may have something to do with the amount of fat my poor wrists are attempting to hold up!!).Maybe I should try finishing what I've started with the squats first?

i really can't face the thought of doing planks either...with my boobs in the way it's added challenge! I'm tempted to do the ab or arm challenge instead lol

I'm 3 days behind everyone so you won't be last...I'm even doing them on rest days to catch up coz I will be last! Xx

Back